Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,149

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#178764 Feb 8, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not come up with a fresh argument that actually details why SSM should be illegal?
Kimare says SSM is here and there's nothing "y'all" can do about it.
Man up and get on with your lives (so says Kimare).
There is no such thing as ssm. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples would only qualify as 'unmarriage'.

8000 years of human history has repeatedly affirmed that any minor rise of homosexual couple acceptance is extremely short lived. I'm betting on a repeat.

Man up and quit trying to infringe on benefits and rights of women and children!

Smirk.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#178765 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is using it as the standard diversionary tactic used by most opposed to same sex marriage, which is why most of us donít believe him when he says he is for it.
No one has been able to come up with any valid reason not to allow same sex marriage, not even in court, that is why you are losing court battle after court battle.
So they go after the bait and switch diversionary tactic.
It will still fail of course, justice will win and you will lose.
It is already legal in a growing number of states and countries, you are on the wrong side of history.
Missouri put its ban back into place.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#178766 Feb 8, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even funnier? The fact you think that analogy is apt.
Stupid, you don't have to be able to spawn in order to marry.
Period.
<quoted text>
Is your mutation a blunder? A defect? Should you have been aborted?
After all, you don't just say you are a mutation, but a monster mutation.
LOL!
You have to spawn and be born in order to exist, and you have to exist in order to marry.

Since: Mar 07

Woodford, VA

#178767 Feb 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to spawn and be born in order to exist, and you have to exist in order to marry.
Actually, many people exist who have never spawned.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#178768 Feb 8, 2013
Questforbrains wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, many people exist who have never spawned.
Really????!!!!

Here is school for the day;

1. Every person who exists was spawned. No exceptions.

2. Marriage is the natural and best place for humans to spawn when they are ready and if they can. That is why marriage is a unique relationship, distinct from contracts and friendships.

3. No gay couple has ever pro-spawned. Zero. Ever. Anywhere.

Smirk.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178769 Feb 8, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Ten years ago there wasn't a reality show about a polygamous family, now there's two.
Just like the Duggars begat the Bateses, the Brown family of TLCís Sister Wives has begat the Dargers. It seems like once every TLC reality show starts to get a little stale or repetitive the producers bring in another family for their stars to hang out with. Recently, the Dargers were featured on Sister Wives as a fellow polygamous family. On the show, we met husband Joe and wives Alina, Vicki, and Valerie.
<quoted text>
So far 32 states say otherwise. Perhaps we could annex Canada, to even out the numbers for ya.
Some of the same countries that have legal ssm, also have polygamist communities. The Brits already recognize foreign poly marriages for welfare bennies. The polys are right there with ya, Big D, as in de-nigh-yal
Used to be 50, now it is 32 and droppiing

There is no way to spin that you way
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178770 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is using it as the standard diversionary tactic used by most opposed to same sex marriage, which is why most of us donít believe him when he says he is for it.
No one has been able to come up with any valid reason not to allow same sex marriage, not even in court, that is why you are losing court battle after court battle.
So they go after the bait and switch diversionary tactic.
It will still fail of course, justice will win and you will lose.
It is already legal in a growing number of states and countries, you are on the wrong side of history.
"Most of us"? Do you have a few mice in your pocket? Who is "most of us"?

What a jackass!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#178771 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Most of us"? Do you have a few mice in your pocket? Who is "most of us"?
What a jackass!
You just made the top ten. Congratulations.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178772 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Most of us"? Do you have a few mice in your pocket? Who is "most of us"?
What a jackass!
Yes, most of you that attack anyone that is for same sex marrage, and defend anyone that is opposed.

You wont understand what I am saying of course, dont worry nearly everyone else will.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#178773 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, most of you that attack anyone that is for same sex marrage, and defend anyone that is opposed.
You wont understand what I am saying of course, dont worry nearly everyone else will.
What up Big D? Dude you cant fix stupid.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178774 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>You just made the top ten. Congratulations.
You have a top ten list? How cute!
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178775 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, most of you that attack anyone that is for same sex marrage, and defend anyone that is opposed.
You wont understand what I am saying of course, dont worry nearly everyone else will.
Maybe in your paranoid mind.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178776 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>What up Big D? Dude you cant fix stupid.
Aw don't be so hard on him. He can't help it.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#178777 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Used to be 50, now it is 32 and droppiing
There is no way to spin that you way
Just the fact that there is no such thing as ssm.

Unmarriage, gay partners, but not marriage.

Even a child knows the difference.

Smile.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178778 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>What up Big D? Dude you cant fix stupid.
I know... I shouldnt bother trying

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#178779 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a top ten list? How cute!
Its not my list dippy. Its a list compiled by posters on topix.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178780 Feb 8, 2013
Let's put Big D's and Jazybird's petty personal attack nonsense aside for a moment and get back on topic.

By what logic do you insist on the traditional, arbitrary and discriminatory number of two?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#178781 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know... I shouldnt bother trying
Well its human nature, when normal people meet, read or see ignorant broken down hypocritical asshats, we feel compelled to fix them.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178782 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know... I shouldnt bother trying
Yeah, Jazybird is a lost cause. I agree. Don't bother trying.

But lets put your silly personal attack nonsense aside for a few minutes.

Why is the gender part of "one man one woman" irrelevant but the number part still relevant?
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178783 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Its not my list dippy. Its a list compiled by posters on topix.
I call bullsh!t. Post it.

Try and get on topic! This ain't kindergarten.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 6 hr Chris 464
good restaurants in Hemet (Jan '11) 10 hr Chris 112
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) 11 hr ThrudaWoodz 33
Do you approve of Jeff Stone as Supervisor? (Oct '11) Nov 15 bj 11
Do you approve of Paul Cook as State Assembly -... (Oct '11) Nov 15 bj 5
again the blak man Nov 14 all knowing 1
U.S. Post Office SUCKS (Apr '11) Nov 14 clerk theft 90

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:15 pm PST