Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,186

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178464 Feb 5, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
British lawmakers on Tuesday voted overwhelmingly in favor of a bill to legalize same-sex marriage championed by Prime Minister David Cameron, despite strong opposition from within his Conservative Party.
In a first House of Commons vote, lawmakers voted 400 to 175 in support of the legislation.
It was no big deal in the UK, since they were always a very gay country anyway.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#178465 Feb 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was no big deal in the UK, since they were always a very gay country anyway.
Bi, if we're going to be technical.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#178466 Feb 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Jane Dodo wrote:

<quoted text>
In all of recorded human history, gay couples claiming marriage have extremely rarely and briefly appeared. They have NEVER established themselves and spread.
I see trouble on the horizon...
I forget, in which culture/s was SSM legally recognized previously? Still waiting for your answer.

Just pull down your drawers and talk to the mangina.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#178467 Feb 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Science. You might want to acquire a basic understanding of evolution and mating behavior.
Furthermore, if it is not, please, inform us what is?
Bazinga!
Speaking of evolution, do you think you should have been aborted? You call yourself a "monster mutation".

North Hollywood, CA

#178468 Feb 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A nut is not a casing of seeds. The nut is the seed.
And a marriage with having kids is a part of a human marriage, you inhuman oaf!
"A nut is a fruit composed of a hard shell and a seed"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nut_ (fruit)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178469 Feb 5, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of evolution, do you think you should have been aborted? You call yourself a "monster mutation".
No, we think you should have been.

North Hollywood, CA

#178470 Feb 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Your probably confusing me with another poster. I said I'm 59, not 45.
My bad.
Who would guess you're a 59 year old virgin?

North Hollywood, CA

#178471 Feb 5, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Gender segregated institutions would be forced to deal with same sex marriage among staff and inmates; consider the consequences. We already have too much prison rape; same sex marriage could bring much worse; forced prison marriage. In our prisons, regulations control behavior. Those rules were created to keep sex out of prisons by gender segregating inmates.
Consent is problematic, at best, among the imprisoned and institutionalized. Not all marriage is based on love, people marry for economic and social advantage too. Don't bring more harm than good, out of legitimate sympathy for gay couples. Use your head, not your heart or random other parts...
So, let us know when members of the Ravens will be forced to marry each other! You did claim that members of professional sports teams would be forced to marry each other.
Polixed

Monrovia, CA

#178472 Feb 5, 2013
What ever possed you to post something dum like that?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178473 Feb 5, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
He did. Next he'll counter with something entirely insane like "why don't you marry your gerbil while you're at it."
It never fails.
We just want to marry the person we love, and they have to bring in plural marriage because they have no argument against SSM, other than the fact that they find it "creepy"?
As for me, Kimare won't even let the missus look at me; he's afraid she'll turn lesbo when she sees me.
I'm sure that you are very funny in the real world, but not here... I said nothing about a gerbil, why would you ? Marriage is an institution that is reserved for 1 man and 1 woman. If we are to redefine marriage at all, why not alter the number of partners that are allowed ? Is it because your crowd doesn't care about true equality ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178474 Feb 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah "they" sure are jackasses! You can't marry gerbils. They're for butts! But you should be allowed to marry who you want.
You aren't insisting on the traditional, arbitrary and discriminatory number of two while at the same time insisting gender is irrelevant. Are you?
Yes, they are. These biased, low IQ types pretending to be intelligent make me laugh my ass off. Supposedly intelligent discussions with chimps, that's all this is. If they weren't so wrapped up in acting superior, they might be able to see the true nature of equality insists on absolute freedom of choice(s)...Even now, they argue that SSM is the only valid form of marriage that counts as discriminated against. Forget having them be fair and unbiased about incest.....Only need 2 partners for that....Fits their parameters...But they would call THAT creepy....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178475 Feb 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D only whines when he considers my posts off topic. He is my personal topix cop. Ever vigilant!
He attempts to censor my posts because he doesn't like me. And that's all he's got since he cannot effectively rebut my posts. He gets frustrated and angry. Too funny!
...Angry midgets are hilarious....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178476 Feb 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK!
No, you are wrong...You meant "hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha........hahaha "
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178477 Feb 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I am giving you one last chance. I am defending you against Rose, so you best not rile it up!
Look, man, I like it when you dog Chongo, but as to riling it up ? Collossall hilarity there. If you could just stick to one side, you might earn a couple of supporters, but you paste everyone. so get what you give. I warned you about that before...stick to one side and enjoy some camaraderie...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178478 Feb 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I am defending him from Rose!
Randy -Rock- Hudson: 50.
Largelanguage: 59.
Rose_Noho: 56.

I appreciate the effort, but I require no protection from Chongo. I would rather you picked one side and stuck to it...Chongo (rose_no_ho) is insane.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178479 Feb 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you aren't a child, as most kids would normally collapse after I've said those biting words! I will kill you off soon though!
But, please, you aren't going to kill anyone off.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178480 Feb 5, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they are. These biased, low IQ types pretending to be intelligent make me laugh my ass off. Supposedly intelligent discussions with chimps, that's all this is. If they weren't so wrapped up in acting superior, they might be able to see the true nature of equality insists on absolute freedom of choice(s)...Even now, they argue that SSM is the only valid form of marriage that counts as discriminated against. Forget having them be fair and unbiased about incest.....Only need 2 partners for that....Fits their parameters...But they would call THAT creepy....
One man, one woman. Many SSM advocates insist the "man, women" part is irrelevant, but the "one" part is relevant. That seems hypocritical to me.

I support eliminating both restrictions. But they say I don't really, I am just trying to trick them!

The even more paranoid among them think I am a secret FUNDIE!

Too Funny!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#178481 Feb 5, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Gender segregated institutions would be forced to deal with same sex marriage among staff and inmates; consider the consequences. We already have too much prison rape; same sex marriage could bring much worse; forced prison marriage. In our prisons, regulations control behavior. Those rules were created to keep sex out of prisons by gender segregating inmates.
Consent is problematic, at best, among the imprisoned and institutionalized. Not all marriage is based on love, people marry for economic and social advantage too. Don't bring more harm than good, out of legitimate sympathy for gay couples. Use your head, not your heart or random other parts...
You keep repeating unfounded rubbish about forced same sex marriages in prison with out one shred of supporting evidence that they would actually happen. Once again, give us some supporting argument that they'd actually occur. Kindly refrain from using your usual methods (bumper sticker slogans).
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178482 Feb 5, 2013
chance47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove this is marriage's most basic essence.....what is your source for this 'fact'?
Otherwise state it clearly as your personal opinion/ wishful thinking.
1: Marriage is not a "right", it's a benefit society gives to a certain class of people.

2: Society gives the benefits of marriage to heterosexual couples because long experience shows that marriage of heterosexual couples carries a great number of benefits to society (for example: it civilizes men, making them more productive, and less foolhardy (and therefore less destructive)(see lowered car insurance rates for young males who marry)).

3: There is no evidence that homosexual marriage provides similar benefits to society.

4: Following the age old principle that intelligent agreements give benefits to both sides, it is therefore not in society's interest to give homosexual couples benefits that they haven't "earned".

Marriage is a contract. It's a contract between the people getting married. It's also a contract between, that couple. and the State. Valid contracts require that both sides get benefits. What is the benefit to society of giving a marriage contract to homosexual couples?

Until that's answered, there's no rational reason to give homosexual couples such a contract.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178483 Feb 5, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are wrong...You meant "hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha........hahaha "
For a minute there I thought you were Janey Doody!

He laughs just like that except I don't think his laugh is a real laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Jacinto Woman Accused of Stabbing Boyfriend... 15 hr lupita garcia 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS 17 hr Chris 10
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Tue Amazed 12
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say Mon SJskin 1
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way Dec 22 hemetone 2
any Gay guys In San Jacinto Dec 22 Wyd700 4
John HunnemanHUNNEMAN: Trying to make Christmas... Dec 20 mary 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match