Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
155,301 - 155,320 of 200,336 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dear little try you had! Do keep it coming! You can't possibly win! No, not one bit, I wouldn't steal, I have no reason to manipulate women for cash, not one bit!
I didn't realise this was a competition to be won. BTW, I didn't mention anything about stealing. The premise was pleasuring. Which is a task I'm certain you're incapable of accomplishing for the opposite sex and one I'm certain they'd only accomplish for you if it involved payment from you. I'm sorry, for your parents, you're so stupid that I had to explain this rather simple concept.
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

And for the Ho-vestite, you are just a sad excuse for a human . . .
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
To all those haters... you know who you are.
I've only blown a total of eight guys over the years.
That hardly makes me gay, just more experienced.
http://www.funswitcher.com/sound/you-ve-been-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

The statistics I have been offered so far are of a small band of criminals headed by Jeffs.
That is pretty much how I read the link. It doesn't tie the stas to all polygamists by clear language. One shouldn't mistake a news story about an individual and his followers, with numbers provided by an AG, for data about an entire population.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't explain it well enough, child. You are merely a wannabe grown up, Oh why do you always ask yourself, "Why can't I ever be taken seriously"? We don't care for you, child!
How very witty of you! Here we go with the age requests and accusations again. Just who is this "we" you reference? Got a mouse in your pocket? You need a new schtick, mate, this one isn't funny anymore. Not that it ever really was.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

In a way though, what is the diffrence if a man goes out and has 5 kids with 5 diffrent women, and they are all on welfare, where if Poly were legal, and all of the women are under the husbands insurance, it might cost tax payers less. There will always be people who abuse the system, no matter what. Interesting.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
Frankie Pizzo, please tell the class why you are such a PUTZ and homo. It's time you leave your mommys tit and step out into the real world you clown ...
http://www.funswitcher.com/sound/audience-lau...
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But where is the evidence anyway?
I am not doing your research, I donít care if you remain ignorant.

If fact I actually prefer you to remain ignorant

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am pretty sure that you are as ugly as sin...Have you been shopping lately? They are selling lives at the mall, you should get one. Or, are you afraid that someone in the world would put you out of our misery ?
People who see your ugly mug assume you are already dead.
That, and the smell.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not doing your research, I donít care if you remain ignorant.
If fact I actually prefer you to remain ignorant
You accuse people of nasty crimes. State that it is a fact and we must research it and prove it to ourselves! Priceless.

When you make wild bullsh!t claims, you need to back them up. The burden of proof is on you dummy! Not us who don't believe you.

You're really getting ridiculous and dishonest today. Worse than usual. Your hypocrisy is showing too.

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't say that they were....you are obfuscating (again)...Mike's assertion is that you are perfectly comfortable diminishing the rights of a group that you don't agree with. And he is correct. Bigotry, at it's purest.
Did you choose your handle because Rock Hudson makes you randy?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You accuse people of nasty crimes. State that it is a fact and we must research it and prove it to ourselves! Priceless.
When you make wild bullsh!t claims, you need to back them up. The burden of proof is on you dummy! Not us who don't believe you.
You're really getting ridiculous and dishonest today. Worse than usual. Your hypocrisy is showing too.
No I didnít accuse them, they were accused and convicted by prosecutors in various states.

You are just ignorant of the fact

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Older you get, the more you grow inside! Sucks to see a whippersnapper brag doesn't it about being all this and that? When I pass a teenager, part of me wishes they knew how much they were hated!
Wow...you hate everybody.
Bruno

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Written like a true rabid homosexual. How many loads have you swallowed today, Jizzo?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I always assumed he had a gay crush on Randy!
I always thought you had a phagget crush on Prince Harry!
KarTome

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Just because your some kind of leader in a CULT RELIGION, don't expect a reduced sentence for the crime you committed.

Those LDS'ers are in a rampage, now it's the Amish when will this stop?

TOLEDO, Ohio -- The leader of an Amish breakaway group in Ohio who was convicted in a series of beard- and hair-cutting attacks is asking a federal judge for a light sentence.

Mullet faces up to life in prison when he's sentenced next week in Cleveland, but his attorney is asking for a sentence of 18 months to two years.

A jury last September found Mullet guilty of hate crimes by orchestrating attacks against members of his own faith in a dispute over religious differences in eastern Ohio.

Old Cardnal Mahoney is in deep stink water over his roll in child sex abuses cases.

Mullet's attorney says what happened was no more than a minor assault.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didnít accuse them, they were accused and convicted by prosecutors in various states.
You are just ignorant of the fact
I'm sure some homosexuals have committed crimes in various states too that's no reason to not allow same sex marriage.

You are a hypocrite. Your "I don't care" schtick is bullsh!t.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Written like a true rabid homosexual. How many loads have you swallowed today, Jizzo?
None, how about you Fruitcake?
Foolish apples

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

It's time to show APPLEBEE'S who is in charge, boycott them all.

A Applebeeís waitress posted a photo on Reddit of a receipt from an "alleged pastor" who, instead of leaving the suggested 18 percent tip, wrote ďI give God 10%, why should you get 18.Ē

Now, after the bill went viral, Applebee's has fired the waitress, according.

Time to make these fools running Applebee's pay through the nose for their stupity.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't asking you fool! You already said your age! Don't be all big with me! You are 50, I know. Now accept yourself for the pathetic little deadbeat wannabe gaming expert and don't dare being call this and that with me!
...You mind saying that in English ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr roaster 7,846
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr Remote 15,917
Black Hair salon in hemet 17 hr run 44
Vacationing family loses thousands in bicycle t... Jul 23 Donny B 5
topix needs to remove ads Jul 23 ads 5
Annoying Teachers! (Aug '11) Jul 23 underpaid 72
Illegal immigrants in Menifee Jul 23 thot 13
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••