Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Mocker

Novato, CA

#178034 Feb 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I call bullshit. Prove it.
I'm not interested in sifting through statistical data to prove something to some internet turnip but here's where I read those numbers.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.coop...
Punts

Monrovia, CA

#178035 Feb 1, 2013
Those SMUCKERS from out of town are posting again, where do they come from?

Must be lazy posting frogs?

Post toasty frogs you mean.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178038 Feb 1, 2013
Mocker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested in sifting through statistical data to prove something to some internet turnip but here's where I read those numbers.
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.coop...
Jeffs and 65% of his followers are welfare cheats therefore all polygamists are welfare cheats. And therefore we shouldn't allow poly! Nice!

Now let's do one with same sex marriage shall we? I bet I can find at least one welfare cheat in a same sex marriage. So therefore same sex marriage should not be allowed! Easy!

I support marriage equality. Perhaps you do not?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178039 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He already used my username lol! We share him! No, he's mine!...
He can be annoying. In a swat the pesky fly kind of way.

It's good he's too stupid to change his Los Angeles location.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178041 Feb 1, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
If you are going to try and prove to me that most polygamists are welfare cheats, and that is why we shouldn't allow polygamy, you need to back up your bullshit. I can't just take your dopey word for it or look it up myself. The burden of proof is on you.

Learn how to post a link and then get back to us Slick. I can't respond to your imaginary links that only you can see!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178042 Feb 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to try and prove to me that most polygamists are welfare cheats, and that is why we shouldn't allow polygamy, you need to back up your bullshit. I can't just take your dopey word for it or look it up myself. The burden of proof is on you.
Learn how to post a link and then get back to us Slick. I can't respond to your imaginary links that only you can see!
Oh there is no question that a large number of them are specifically welfare cheats, they are specifically encouraged to do that by their churches. Between that and child abuse it why they currently have such a bad name.

Teaching you is not my or anyone elseís burden, it is information easily gained, you can either know the information or be ignorant of it.

that is totally your choice.
Punts

Monrovia, CA

#178044 Feb 1, 2013
Never put it past a storage locker picker
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178045 Feb 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh there is no question that a large number of them are specifically welfare cheats, they are specifically encouraged to do that by their churches. Between that and child abuse it why they currently have such a bad name.
Teaching you is not my or anyone elseís burden, it is information easily gained, you can either know the information or be ignorant of it.
that is totally your choice.
Bullshit prove it. First of all polygamy is illegal. Where do you get your statistics? It's not like you can just ask or check the last census.

The statistics I have been offered so far are of a small band of criminals headed by Jeffs. That's ridiculous and extremely dishonest to say they represent all polygamists. And as far as the child abuse straw man that's even worse slander.

Let's entertain your ignorance and bigotry and say all of your nasty false accusations are true of all polygamists. Still, why does that preclude them from equal protection of the law? It doesn't.

You like to send me to court. This time you go to court and tell them poly shouldn't be allowed because Jeffs was a bad man.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178046 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence, 12 year old boy, evidence! Provide with me evidence, rude know it all 12 year old!
The jackass implies most polygamists are welfare cheats and child abusers and then tells me to prove it to myself!

He'll do fine in court trying to put the burden of proof on the accused!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178047 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence, 12 year old boy, evidence! Provide with me evidence, rude know it all 12 year old!
I donít need to prove anything, its a fact, you either know the fact or you are ignorant of it, I could care less if you choose to remain ignorant

This is not a court of law, and your opinion means exactly nothing, you are not any kind of judge.

I am letting you know something that is true, you donít believe it, I donít care, doesnít change the fact that it is true.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#178048 Feb 1, 2013
Frankie Pizzo, please tell the class why you are such a PUTZ and homo. It's time you leave your mommys tit and step out into the real world you clown . . .

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#178049 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dear little try you had! Do keep it coming! You can't possibly win! No, not one bit, I wouldn't steal, I have no reason to manipulate women for cash, not one bit!
I didn't realise this was a competition to be won. BTW, I didn't mention anything about stealing. The premise was pleasuring. Which is a task I'm certain you're incapable of accomplishing for the opposite sex and one I'm certain they'd only accomplish for you if it involved payment from you. I'm sorry, for your parents, you're so stupid that I had to explain this rather simple concept.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#178050 Feb 1, 2013
And for the Ho-vestite, you are just a sad excuse for a human . . .
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178053 Feb 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
To all those haters... you know who you are.
I've only blown a total of eight guys over the years.
That hardly makes me gay, just more experienced.
http://www.funswitcher.com/sound/you-ve-been-...

Location hidden

#178054 Feb 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

The statistics I have been offered so far are of a small band of criminals headed by Jeffs.
That is pretty much how I read the link. It doesn't tie the stas to all polygamists by clear language. One shouldn't mistake a news story about an individual and his followers, with numbers provided by an AG, for data about an entire population.

Location hidden

#178055 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't explain it well enough, child. You are merely a wannabe grown up, Oh why do you always ask yourself, "Why can't I ever be taken seriously"? We don't care for you, child!
How very witty of you! Here we go with the age requests and accusations again. Just who is this "we" you reference? Got a mouse in your pocket? You need a new schtick, mate, this one isn't funny anymore. Not that it ever really was.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#178056 Feb 1, 2013
In a way though, what is the diffrence if a man goes out and has 5 kids with 5 diffrent women, and they are all on welfare, where if Poly were legal, and all of the women are under the husbands insurance, it might cost tax payers less. There will always be people who abuse the system, no matter what. Interesting.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178057 Feb 1, 2013
Bruno wrote:
Frankie Pizzo, please tell the class why you are such a PUTZ and homo. It's time you leave your mommys tit and step out into the real world you clown ...
http://www.funswitcher.com/sound/audience-lau...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178059 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But where is the evidence anyway?
I am not doing your research, I donít care if you remain ignorant.

If fact I actually prefer you to remain ignorant

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#178060 Feb 1, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am pretty sure that you are as ugly as sin...Have you been shopping lately? They are selling lives at the mall, you should get one. Or, are you afraid that someone in the world would put you out of our misery ?
People who see your ugly mug assume you are already dead.
That, and the smell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 3 hr Kuntakinta 448
$297.00 Car Wash at Rapid Zone (Apr '11) 7 hr upsetcustomer 21
HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... Fri lupita garcia 11
2 females found dead on Girard St in Hemet (Nov '13) Fri Chris 59
Boy, Man Found Dead Inside Hemet Home Fri Chris 3
more section 8 housing coming soon Fri Chris 16
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) Oct 23 Stupid asses 99

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match