Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,186

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177647 Jan 29, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so jealous? Just reach out and try to find someone. And no you cant marry your hand, or that rat thingy Ratchet, you need to get out of the basement. It might be a good idea to visit a tanning bed, all the time you spend in your moms basement dressed in her clothes has most likly left you a little pale.
I'm not a drag queen, you must be deranged though.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177648 Jan 29, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be scared of me, I just wanna be your friend. I think you need a hug.....Come here buddy, bring it on in..*hugs*:>)
Coming out of the closet? What will your wife think? She's sitting next to you!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177653 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming out of the closet? What will your wife think? She's sitting next to you!
No she is at work at the moment. See, that is why you dont have any friends. Just cause we are buddies, it dont mean you are gay. Dont be so afraid buddy.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177654 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a drag queen, you must be deranged though.
Just use more makeup. Of corse that wont hide the ugliness you have inside, but maybe you will have him hooked before he finds out what you really are.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177655 Jan 29, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
No she is at work at the moment. See, that is why you dont have any friends. Just cause we are buddies, it dont mean you are gay. Dont be so afraid buddy.
Why is she at work? Co-dependentt? Is she dominant then?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#177656 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a male, not a female, moron. Now listen small child, I was refering to how he boasted about his dick and we showed him for who he really was. I am straight as well demon.
No way we are all a bit gay
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177657 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is she at work? Co-dependentt? Is she dominant then?
She wants to eat too, so she works. No, neither is dominant. I bet you dont like that though do ya.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#177658 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No its not. Proposition 8 was inline with the 14 amendment. Everybody had the right to marry the opposite sex, child.
But women can marry men, yet men can't. And men can marry women, but men can't. Not inline with the 14th Amendment.

North Hollywood, CA

#177659 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't condemn inter-racial marriage, only gay "marriage". I don't believe in loveless marriages. But gays pretend to love when really they lust.
Odd. Fundies argued against inter-racial marriage quoting Genesis 1:4. And the only argument made against inter-racial marriage in Loving v VA was that god didn't approve of them.

Oh, you're a virgin, so you don't understand how love and lust can combine. Best thing is life! I have no reason to believe the love/lust combination a gay man feels for his man is any different than he love/lust I feel for mine.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177660 Jan 29, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
But women can marry men, yet men can't. And men can marry women, but men can't. Not inline with the 14th Amendment.
Men can marry anybody of the opposite sex. People can't marry the same sex, and no one has the rights to.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177661 Jan 29, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd. Fundies argued against inter-racial marriage quoting Genesis 1:4. And the only argument made against inter-racial marriage in Loving v VA was that god didn't approve of them.
Oh, you're a virgin, so you don't understand how love and lust can combine. Best thing is life! I have no reason to believe the love/lust combination a gay man feels for his man is any different than he love/lust I feel for mine.
Genesis has nothing about that.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177662 Jan 29, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>No way we are all a bit gay
Whoa whoa whoa! Easy now cowboy!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177663 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Men can marry anybody of the opposite sex. People can't marry the same sex, and no one has the rights to.
Wrong welcome to 2013

same sex marriage is legal in 8 states and the district of coloumba and in 11 other countries, with legislation pending in 8 more countries and several more states ( I could be low as it keeps changing as more come on board )

Yes they do have the right to

You however do not have the right to tell them they cannot

North Hollywood, CA

#177665 Jan 29, 2013
Marianne wrote:
The United States. A free country in which all have the freedom to express themselves within its laws and for the good of man. HOWEVER, man has taken God out of the picture and anarchy has reigned into men having sex with men and women having sex with women. God says if you choose to ignore my instruction I God will give you over to a debased mind. Now when I was born I knew that I was born a woman, plain and simple, no questions asked,I grew to have all the physical traits of being so. HOWEVER, the gays and lesbians are in their minds a bit confused.Ladies, can't you see that you were created (by God) with certain, physical traits to have children.
Now you have to adopt and yet confuse a child about man and woman and "making babies". 9snip)
Jesus had two dads. Was he confused?]

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#177666 Jan 29, 2013
Same sex marriage could bring the horror of forced prison marriages to people in institutions. Keep marriage male/female if you think prison rape is wrong.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177667 Jan 29, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus had two dads. Was he confused?]
ROFLMAO!!!!!
Snorting

Monrovia, CA

#177668 Jan 29, 2013
The rash of LittleMInds posting more worthless dribble than before. But what can you expect from Repulicans who are on life support.

Just look at whats left on the city council in Glendora, California they are living on canned air and pills from their doctors who are a bunch of old coots themselves.

Worthless air benders on borrowed time.

North Hollywood, CA

#177669 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis has nothing about that.
I'm just saying fundies quoted Genesis 1:4 to "justify" segregation.

North Hollywood, CA

#177670 Jan 29, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Same sex marriage could bring the horror of forced prison marriages to people in institutions. Keep marriage male/female if you think prison rape is wrong.
How far up your backside did you have to reach to pull that nonsense out? Didn't your head get in the way?
Coasties

Monrovia, CA

#177671 Jan 29, 2013
Threats were made to anyone who was thinking of running for the two open Glendora city council seats, along with lack luster information concerning the March 2013 eloction will not be at all.

The two hacks are Gene Murabito and Karen Davis who have been convicted of Senior citzen abuse in the court of public opinion.

I am told they may resign from their positions soon since there are issues in the works that will force them to step down.

I'm also told dougie wasn't in the Navy rather he was in the coast guard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Jacinto Woman Accused of Stabbing Boyfriend... 17 hr lupita garcia 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS 18 hr Chris 10
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Tue Amazed 12
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say Mon SJskin 1
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way Dec 22 hemetone 2
any Gay guys In San Jacinto Dec 22 Wyd700 4
John HunnemanHUNNEMAN: Trying to make Christmas... Dec 20 mary 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match