Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#158137 Sep 6, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>Talked to his wife?
Gee doc......why do you bother to post as someone else?

You really are just pathetic......in fact it's hard to say whose worse.....YOU, R1 or Prof Marvel......well, actually all three of you are a bunch of idiots!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#158138 Sep 6, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's where they added god:
"we need a government that stands up for the hopes, values and interests of working people and gives everyone willing to work hard the chance to make the most of their God-given potential."
Sort of makes your whining about it look silly.
You mistake mocking for whining.

And exchange reality for arrogance.

The delegates BOOED when the change was accepted.

Smirk.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#158139 Sep 6, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you pretend to be human? Frankly, I know the man personally.....have talked to his wife, yet you seem to have some need to slander him and call him something he's not!!!
If you're a friend of his you can clear up a question we put to "Reality" once and for all.

Earlier "Reality" wrote that all straights practice the sex behaviors described in the Little Black Book -- specifically, anal sex, fisting, rimming and pee play.

He went on to say it's a good thing gays took it upon themselves to teach children how to do these things safely.

Yet when I asked him if he and his friends practice those homosexual behaviors he refused to answer the question. My point is if he doesn't do them and his friends don't do them why is he going around saying straights do these degrading and dangerous homosexual sex practices.

Your honesty is needed.

Do you practice these behaviors?

http://www.massresistance.info/downloads/Litt...
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#158141 Sep 6, 2012
Prop 8 backers ask US Supreme Court to restore CA gay marriage ban http://www.contracostatimes.com/california/ci...

Atlanta, GA

#158142 Sep 6, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality.
I seriously doubt if you know anything about anyone. Please stop acting like a little puss and try growing up. Your actions here on this thread are deplorable. Posting stupid rants and raves are uncool.
Ronald
Reality claims he's married. But in some states you can still get married when your're just 14.

Can you imagine dinner time at his house?

He's in his batman shorts and whiz-bang propeller cap in front of his play station, while the wife is in the kitchen in her Star Trek panties and Hannah Montana training bra pouring two bowls of Coco Pops for their dinner.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#158143 Sep 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead, fella, why does a man come to a forum and pretend he's a woman?
Lame attempt at a dodge, Madame Marvel.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#158144 Sep 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mistake mocking for whining.
And exchange reality for arrogance.
The delegates BOOED when the change was accepted.
Smirk.
They booed because the vote was fixed. Smirk.
Reality

Madison, WI

#158147 Sep 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're a friend of his you can clear up a question we put to "Reality" once and for all.
Earlier "Reality" wrote that all straights practice the sex behaviors described in the Little Black Book -- specifically, anal sex, fisting, rimming and pee play.
He went on to say it's a good thing gays took it upon themselves to teach children how to do these things safely.
Yet when I asked him if he and his friends practice those homosexual behaviors he refused to answer the question. My point is if he doesn't do them and his friends don't do them why is he going around saying straights do these degrading and dangerous homosexual sex practices.
Your honesty is needed.
Do you practice these behaviors?
http://www.massresistance.info/downloads/Litt...
OK asshat, lets look at the book.

1) Condoms

Why you should use them, how to put them on, and check them during use.

What is so wrong with that??

2)Drugs, legal and illegal

Why and what happens when you use them, warnings

What is so wrong with that?

3)Sex, fisting, BJ's , swalloing , water sports etc.

The do's and don'ts. What can happen and how to avoid health problems.

4) Recommendations to see a doctor,to be checked for STD's and finally hot line numbers.

Now dumbass, I said what my wife of 30 years and I do in our own home is none of your concern.

BTW dumbass, I did not say that ALL straight people do the things that you keep rambling on about. No more than all homosexuals do them. Bottom line is this Gary, you're a dumbass, and I am growing tired of your moronic posts.
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#158149 Sep 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality claims he's married. But in some states you can still get married when your're just 14.
Can you imagine dinner time at his house?
He's in his batman shorts and whiz-bang propeller cap in front of his play station, while the wife is in the kitchen in her Star Trek panties and Hannah Montana training bra pouring two bowls of Coco Pops for their dinner.
LMAO

ELH is one of the worst I've seen
Were back

Covina, CA

#158150 Sep 6, 2012
Never had a chance, then the over paint was applied.
Reality

Madison, WI

#158153 Sep 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a Topix history of cyberstalking and net bullying, don't you, ELH?
Your despicable attack on a woman named Sue Cyr on March 28, 2011 in the Prague Forum is evidence enough of that. You scrubbed the net for dirt on her then penned a long post about how she was a three time loser because she'd been married three, the last husband quite possibly being a murder.
Sue Cyr is no pseudonym. It's the woman's real name and -- unlike you -- she uses a real photo of herself -- at least until you began smearing her name and reputation.
Which ties into the earlier point I made, ELH, about how its cyber-bullying cowards like you who've turned the net into a dangerous and unhealthy place.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/prague-ok/T2L...
Apparently, the woman and you disagreed on a point but rather than leaving it at you went on a mission to publicly humiliate and disgrace her.
And you want us to believe maliciousness like yours is not psychopathic, ELH?
What do you call it?
Topix calls it cyberstalking and net bullying and warned you stop or you'd be banned.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/prague-ok/T2L...

sue cyr

Since: May 09

california

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

I posted a little earful about ELH on her hometown topix, so she is stressing out getting caught up in her lies and running amuck thinking,"how can this happen to me!!! this only happens to poor mothers".

Gary, what goes around comes around!
Were back

Covina, CA

#158154 Sep 6, 2012
Over there is where this started and where it will end.
Were back

Covina, CA

#158156 Sep 6, 2012
I've order another 55 gallon barrel, just in case.
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#158161 Sep 6, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Prop 8 backers ask US Supreme Court to restore CA gay marriage ban http://www.contracostatimes.com/california/ci...
Yes, dear.

That's how the appeal process works.

FYI: SCOTUS has pushed this case to first priority with DOMA. We should know by the first week in October as to whether or not they will take it.

If not: GAME OVER!!!! Marriage equality returns to California within a month.

If they do: OVERTIME! Marriage equality returns to California by July--And perhaps to all the states and terretories of the United States.
lol

Concord, CA

#158162 Sep 6, 2012
who cares

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#158164 Sep 6, 2012
ELH wrote:
And like many of the original signers he's reconsidered.
That's just mouth service, Vice President Biden voted to put DOMA into federal law.

ELH wrote:
That's why the House homophobes are doing everything they can to prevent another vote.
They've done nothing to prevent another vote, in fact on May 9th of this year the House voted on an amendment that says: " “None of the funds made available under this Act, may be used in contravention of the Defense of Marriage Act.” The Amendment passed 245-171.
http://www.washingtonblade.com/2012/05/10/hou...

ELH wrote:
Keep trying Brian! Your determination to single handedly push the US back into the mid 20th century is impressive. Sad but impressive.
There is no written justification for same sex marriage older then the mid 20th century. There are ancient arguments against slavery, against racism and for women's political rights but none for same sex marriage. What's up with that?
Reality

Madison, WI

#158165 Sep 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, Mr. Mona, sir -- Why do you pretend to be a woman when you're a hairy-chest, beer-bellied, middle-age queer with five-o'clock shadow who posts while wearing ladies's undergarments, fuck-me heels, and possibly a bra stuffed with toilet paper?
Mind you, I'm not being critical -- I ask the question for informational purposes only.
Sounds like you are hoping for a midnight tryst.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#158166 Sep 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, Mr. Mona, sir -- Why do you pretend to be a woman when you're a hairy-chest, beer-bellied, middle-age queer with five-o'clock shadow who posts while wearing ladies's undergarments, fuck-me heels, and possibly a bra stuffed with toilet paper?
Mind you, I'm not being critical -- I ask the question for informational purposes only.
When did I ever pretend to be a woman, Madame Marvel?
Reality

Madison, WI

#158167 Sep 6, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I ever pretend to be a woman, Madame Marvel?
I think Marvies got the hots for you, be skeered very skeered.

Atlanta, GA

#158169 Sep 6, 2012
Oh, here's one more:

11. Idiots who think Obama deserves four more years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) 9 hr Chris 93
2 females found dead on Girard St in Hemet (Nov '13) 17 hr Chris 52
more section 8 housing coming soon Mon baby boomer 11
Cal Fire Sucks (Nov '11) Mon EastEndResidentnt 42
Finders Keepers Estate Oct 19 Molly 1
FUBU Clothing Company is Racist (Oct '12) Oct 17 Daeavalis 45
Bob PratteHEMET: Huffing motive to air conditio... Oct 17 unknown 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match