Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201885 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Reality

Madison, WI

#158347 Sep 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying all homosexual men are pedophiles.
I'm saying all high school Gay-Straight Alliance Clubs appear to be man-boy hook-up deals. At least that's the opinion of convicted sex offender Adam Flanders who was busted for having sex with a 14-year-old boy at one of these clubs.
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen2/12b/f...
You're a fundie arent ya?
Chad

London, UK

#158348 Sep 7, 2012
Michael Clark Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
And that has exactly what to do with marriage equality? You know,the topic of the thread! And I'll bet you 1000 bucks that there is going to be a pedophile hiding in any group! Try Church for instance! And for god's sake,mass resistance is not a credible unbiased source!
Looks like you're spending more and more time on the gay threads these days Bill. What do you get a few hours sleep then jump right back on your computer to start repeatedly judging posts over and over again for hours on end.

And you're straight huh? WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Come on out of that closet $3 Bill !!!

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#158349 Sep 7, 2012
<quoted text>
And that has exactly what to do with marriage equality? You know,the topic of the thread! And I'll bet you 1000 bucks that there is going to be a pedophile hiding in any group! Try Church for instance! And for god's sake,mass resistance is not a credible unbiased source!
And here I illustrate a point about the LGBT community:

Directly above you tell us MassResistance is not a "credible sourse." But tell me, Mr. Duncan, can you name a single organization that's against same-sex marriage you'd call a "credible source?"

See ...?
Jenkins

Seychelles

#158350 Sep 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Directly above you tell us MassResistance is not a "credible sourse." But tell me, Mr. Duncan, can you name a single organization that's against same-sex marriage you'd call a "credible source?"
See ...?
Of course not. Every person or organization that disagrees with anything concerning homosexuals is not credible and bad according to Bill. And conversely every person or organization that agrees with and supports homosexuality is automatically credible and great according to Bill.
Michael Clark Duncan

Toronto, Canada

#158351 Sep 7, 2012
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you're spending more and more time on the gay threads these days Bill. What do you get a few hours sleep then jump right back on your computer to start repeatedly judging posts over and over again for hours on end.
And you're straight huh? WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!
Come on out of that closet $3 Bill !!!
Who? What? I do believe that you're completely full of crap and a consummate liar! You simply are not credible and everybody knows this! I mean every one knows it's you who is the ICON king,I've seen you in action all over these threads loser! Oh and since you're on these gays threads also 24/7/365 that must also make you gay,right R1? Moron! Now go nibble on some of that 22 pounds of fecal matter that you're constantly posting all over these threads also!Idiot! LOL
Were back

Covina, CA

#158352 Sep 7, 2012
So the Republican / Tea Party Nation poster are back, like a bunch of rat sacks.
Michael Clark Duncan

Toronto, Canada

#158353 Sep 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
See ...?
How about we use credible excepted sources like the APA and any other main stream,peer reviewed psychiatric source! Mass Resistance and others like them are NOT peer reviewed nor are they accepted as credible in the least! Still off topic psycho boy! Marriage equality is the topic,remember,so try again? LOL

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#158354 Sep 7, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>You're a fundie arent ya?
You tell us straights do all of the sex acts in the homosexual sex guide "The Little Black Book" but refuse to tell us if you include yourself in that claim.

No secret there.

You think rimming, pee play, fisting, and anal sex are degrading and dangerous but know if you say you don't do them you undermine your claim that all straights do them.

In other words, Reality -- once again your bullshit has caught up with you.
Michael Clark Duncan

Toronto, Canada

#158355 Sep 7, 2012
Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. Every person or organization that disagrees with anything concerning homosexuals is not credible and bad according to Bill. And conversely every person or organization that agrees with and supports homosexuality is automatically credible and great according to Bill.
Said one sock puppet to the other sock puppet! LOL,Told you everyone,Psycho suffering from ant-social personality disorder! Coo,coo,coo,coo! LOL

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#158356 Sep 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Who? What? I do believe that you're completely full of crap and a consummate liar! You simply are not credible and everybody knows this! I mean every one knows it's you who is the ICON king,I've seen you in action all over these threads loser! Oh and since you're on these gays threads also 24/7/365 that must also make you gay,right R1? Moron! Now go nibble on some of that 22 pounds of fecal matter that you're constantly posting all over these threads also!Idiot! LOL
Funny you of all people would bring up 22 pounds of fecal matter, Michael.

Have you actually weighed it?
Joseph fryed

Covina, CA

#158357 Sep 7, 2012
Glendora Police Department and Glendora, California city hall officials will be in court in September 2012 to answer to a "illegal" alcohol sting they pulled on a Glendora business. Why because they lied to a ABC judge and were caught, that case was thrown out and he pointed his finger at the BAD POLICE work conducted by the GPD.

Who was involved:

2 GPD cadets / can't be charged.

2 GPD detectives / will be charged.

1 Glendora city attorney / will be charged.

1 Glendora city manager / will be charged.

1 GPD police chief / retired - will be charged.

1 GPD police captain / will be charged.

5 Glendora city council members / will be charged.

1 City Manager / will be charged.

1 City Attorney / will be charged.

So thats why the police HAVE TO send out warning notices ahead of time now, the city of Glendora will be taking a beating in court this year, infact last year and the year before Glendora, California has been taking a beating each time they show up in COURT.

Bill C. is a blithering back stabing fool who posts on GlendoraPatch.com

Bill C.

August 19, 2012

The police send letters because the ABC feels the first and most important thing is to deter businessses from selling to minors. They want to reduce the amount of alcohol related drunk driving accidents among other incidents that take place due to the underage drinking of minors.

In fact I'm just about sure, from looking at the ABC website, that they require that be done prior to a sting.

Thats the reason, just for your information, watch the evens unfold in September 2012.

Did there lawyers offer you a deal?

Never know when the sky will start falling down around you, just ask Josh Betta? And the rest of the crew Chris Jeffers brought in to Glendora, California.
Ripley

Höst, Germany

#158358 Sep 7, 2012
<quoted text>
How about we use credible excepted sources like the APA and any other main stream,peer reviewed psychiatric source! Mass Resistance and others like them are NOT peer reviewed nor are they accepted as credible in the least! Still off topic psycho boy! Marriage equality is the topic,remember,so try again? LOL
30 years ago the APA stated that homosexuality was a mental illness (which it is). Only due to pressure from the gay agenda did they finally cave in and change their definition. So was the APA a credible source 30 years ago or did it only become credible after changing it's stance on homosexuality? What if in another 30 years, after society sees what kind of devastation homosexuals have caused, the APA once again decides to change it's view on homosexuality? Then in your narrow mind would the APA once again become not credible?
Reality

Madison, WI

#158359 Sep 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell us straights do all of the sex acts in the homosexual sex guide "The Little Black Book" but refuse to tell us if you include yourself in that claim.
No secret there.
You think rimming, pee play, fisting, and anal sex are degrading and dangerous but know if you say you don't do them you undermine your claim that all straights do them.
In other words, Reality -- once again your bullshit has caught up with you.
My sex life does not concern you. The sex lives of every homosexual on the planet does not concern you. Your sex life is your business not mine. Do you understand that very simple concept?

Do you understand that a persons sexual activities has no bearing on the subject of marriage? This thread pertains to the laws and equality, do you understand that very simple concept?
Joseph fryed

Covina, CA

#158360 Sep 7, 2012
The idea behind Proposition 31 is familiar to anyone who has followed the war on communities such as ours currently being waged in Sacramento.

Force suburban towns into regional governments, pool all of their tax money, and then allow that cash to be spent as the unelected regional authorities see fit.

Think the San Gabriel Valley COG out on a shopping spree with your credit card as its main funding mechanism.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#158361 Sep 7, 2012
Ripley wrote:
<quoted text>
30 years ago the APA stated that homosexuality was a mental illness (which it is). Only due to pressure from the gay agenda did they finally cave in and change their definition. So was the APA a credible source 30 years ago or did it only become credible after changing it's stance on homosexuality? What if in another 30 years, after society sees what kind of devastation homosexuals have caused, the APA once again decides to change it's view on homosexuality? Then in your narrow mind would the APA once again become not credible?
"Only due to pressure from the gay agenda?"

Mkay..... I suppose it had nothing to do with 20 YEARS of actual research that PROVED being gay wasn't a mental illness.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#158362 Sep 7, 2012
Ripley wrote:
<quoted text>
There were also "qualified" physicians that claimed cigarrette smoking was neither harmful nor addicting and for the same reason: using the auspices of science to establish to validate a financial/political/ideologica l agenda that in reality, under any objective standard, cannot be scientifically esablished. As the health claims of cigarettes was only substiated with statistical fiction, homosexuality as a pathology didn't actually stand up under actual testing standards as the Evelyn hooker study in its simple, practical and direct method showed. Homosexuality was removed because it was clearly an ideologically biased diagnosis. That's the wonderful thing about science: it concedes to actual proof instead of simply slapping on labels, assigning stereotypes turning a blind eye to objectively established truth.
Were back

Los Angeles, CA

#158363 Sep 7, 2012
Were back wrote:
So the Republican / Tea Party Nation poster are back, like a bunch of rat sacks.
O.K Mom I'll Go look for a job today.Obama and Biden says wer're turning the corner the jobs picture looks good.
Morris

Romania

#158364 Sep 7, 2012
RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
There were also "qualified" physicians that claimed cigarrette smoking was neither harmful nor addicting and for the same reason: using the auspices of science to establish to validate a financial/political/ideologica l agenda that in reality, under any objective standard, cannot be scientifically esablished. As the health claims of cigarettes was only substiated with statistical fiction, homosexuality as a pathology didn't actually stand up under actual testing standards as the Evelyn hooker study in its simple, practical and direct method showed. Homosexuality was removed because it was clearly an ideologically biased diagnosis. That's the wonderful thing about science: it concedes to actual proof instead of simply slapping on labels, assigning stereotypes turning a blind eye to objectively established truth.
A lot of big words but does not answer his question at all.
Tata

Redondo Beach, CA

#158365 Sep 7, 2012
What was this Topix about ?????

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#158366 Sep 7, 2012
Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of big words but does not answer his question at all.
Darling I answered the first part exactly as I should-do a little digging. As for the second part, the assumption's he makes? I might crash and burn his Barbie and Ken world, but I think the real world is going to be a better place for my acceptance and participation. We're talking about a conscious paradigm here Hon, we're talking about an operational principle of a society that works to affect the greatest amount of good for the greatest numbers of its participants, we're talking about a social operational principle based on unity, and I can garon-freaking-tee you that a society based on an altruistic social conscience is going to carry us stronger and more sucsessfully into the future than factionalism and the creation of seethingly angry, disenfranchized classes of people who will eventually reach a flashpoint and decide they won't take it anymore. This is the formula for bloody civil revolution if the history of the world has anything to teach us about it, and it can all be avoided by that ity-bity little thing called tolerance and inclusion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cal Fire Sucks (Nov '11) 22 hr shut up already 61
valley chronicle is a joke! Dec 11 M Morris 1
best /safer area to buy a property Dec 8 Josephina 2
Review: Trail Too (Oct '09) Dec 4 acmiah 51
Cell tower Dec 4 UbetterUbet 1
Wish.com is bogus Dec 4 UbetterUbet 3
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Dec 3 cnv 29

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance