Cite your proof or accept that many of us think you're a liar.<quoted text>
98% of human population still agrees marriage is defined as a union between a man & a woman.
If you think 98% is accurate you need to think a little more clearly. There is a good chance that 2% of the population is gay and that the vast majority of them would like access to marriage and therefore are in opposition to your notion. Then there are a number of heterosexuals like myself who see no need to limit marriage in the fashion that you do. Face it, you're a dying breed and will be seeing the same fate as dinosaurs in the next decade or two.