Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,173

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#232326 Sep 2, 2014
lippers wrote:
Oh my gosh, the same stupid ones keep showing up.
Why do lemons turn yellow?
And Rizzo turns purple.
And lippers turns into a pile of sh!t.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#232327 Sep 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Why do many gays have a lisp?
I believe it's learned and they feel they need to do so to fit in. I know a couple gays from High School that talked normal then when I saw then later, they had the lisp as well as the hand gestures. It can be funny in comedy acts.
TreeFrog

Oroville, CA

#232328 Sep 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
lisp, verb, for which do we speak ?

1.To pronounce the sibilant letter ‘s’ imperfectly; to give ‘s’ and ‘z’ the sounds of ‘th’(IPA(key):/θ /π/)— a defect common amongst children.
2.To speak with imperfect articulation; to mispronounce, as a child learning to talk.  

3.To speak hesitatingly and with a low voice, as if afraid.  

4.To utter with imperfect articulation; to express with words pronounced imperfectly or indistinctly, as a child speaks; hence, to express by the use of simple, childlike language.

5.To speak with reserve or concealment; to utter timidly or confidentially
Anonymos

Sierra Madre, CA

#232329 Sep 2, 2014
Oh my gosh, the same stupid ones keep showing up.

Why do lemons turn yellow?

And Rizzo turns purple and kilmare turns red.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#232330 Sep 2, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>How many people are in prison for just smoking pot?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232331 Sep 2, 2014
TreeFrog wrote:
<quoted text>Any one know who decided children should be taught that?
Probably made from information supplied by the victims and the film made with the intention of protecting children by those in our society entrusted with the responsibility to do so.
Yes, it was Christians in the Department of Education in cooperation with the Lakewood California Police Department who decided children should be brainwashed to hate gay people as part of a public service film, made to be shown in the governments class rooms which the government required parents to deliver their children to, to be shown that propaganda film that makes gays out to be child molesting monsters.

Many gays today worship that very same government who brainwashed a nation into believing they are all monsters. Government is the problem you can not look to the problem for a solution.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232332 Sep 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Why do KKKristians waste their time warming pews and listening to con-artists such as yourself?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232333 Sep 2, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you an idiot?
KiMare is probably an idiot for the same reason you are.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232334 Sep 2, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not relative to the topic, moron.
Good point, lides the off-topic police control freak posts another off topic message. lides is just like God: do as I say, not as I do.

GOD: Do not kill, Exodus 20:13.

God kills every living thing on the earth except for a drunk, his family and two [or seven] of every animal on the earth. Genesis 6-9.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232335 Sep 2, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not relative to the topic at hand.
lides is a hypocrite just like KiMare. They both want us to obey the rules while neither of them have any intention of obeying the rules themselves.

lides and KiMare
sittin' in a tree,

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232336 Sep 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
The question remains. Why do many gays have a lisp?
The question remains, has anyone seen God's face? As a former Con-artist at the front of a church Greg, you should be able to answer that question. Here let me help you with the relevant verses:

John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time;..."
Exodus 33:20, And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."
1 John 4:12 "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."

Versus

Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Exod. 33:11 "And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."
Num. 14:14 "...that thou LORD art seen face to face,..."
Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."
Deut. 34:10 "And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,..."
Deut. 5:4 "The LORD talked with you face to face...."
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#232337 Sep 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Why do Castillians ?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232338 Sep 2, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't trust everyone's gaydar. Also it's a mating call.
When you say things like that the gays do not like it. They see you siding with their arch enemy in harassing them and putting them down, then no matter what you say about supporting marriage freedom they are going to be against it and against you.

If you are for something they will speak against it because they do not like being insulted. You may be doing as much damage to the acceptance of polygamy as lides and sheeples.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232339 Sep 2, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I believe it's learned and they feel they need to do so to fit in. I know a couple gays from High School that talked normal then when I saw then later, they had the lisp as well as the hand gestures. It can be funny in comedy acts.
My favorite comedy acts are Creation, The Flood, and The Insurrection.

The Bible: an ancient Jewish puppet play.
Father Magoot

Sonoma, CA

#232340 Sep 2, 2014
If they got oil we want 'em! Exporting democracy or else is our motto...we gotta compromise sometimes and dump a few values or so and that is okay with god as he understands that the end goal washes away all the middle dirty. That is the truth, the light and the way! Cut all taxes for god fearin folk what makes over $550,750 a year before bonuses as that is what god wants. Cut all spending and privatize everything so the markets can self regulate. Imprison all libertards for conversion therapy and some hot flix.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#232341 Sep 2, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DhoT4FapDMQXX
Can't answer the question? I don't need some idiot on youtube as an answer.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#232342 Sep 2, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare is probably an idiot for the same reason you are.
They are both graduates of the Mona Lott School of Idiocy and Drag Tap Dancing.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232343 Sep 2, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Can't answer the question? I don't need some idiot on youtube as an answer.
I should have remembered that all you want to do is play games. The only people NOT complaining about peaceful pot smokers costing taxpayers $72,000 a year each year to keep them in prison are the Drug Nazi's in Government. How long have you been a Drug Nazi RF?

Anyway, bait me all you want, I am not going to discuss such important issues with some one who is a uninformed as you are.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232344 Sep 2, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
They are both graduates of the Mona Lott School of Idiocy and Drag Tap Dancing.
I wonder if they ever dated each other?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#232345 Sep 2, 2014
You pillow biters crack me up! Keep posting this is funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John HunnemanHUNNEMAN: Trying to make Christmas... 11 hr mary 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS 20 hr gmaliscious 6
Hemet - The worst city to live in california 23 hr Joe Hemet 13
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way 23 hr Joe Hemet 1
Marinello Schools of Beauty in Hemet is a Rip... (Jan '11) Fri fairplay 6
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Fri SJ THEBOy 9
Residents Of Hemet, San Jacinto Still Cleaning ... Fri Chris 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match