Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,161

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
bailed

Sierra Madre, CA

#232302 Sep 1, 2014
Will be sending out the next "memo for idiots" on braille format, so if your fingers hurt don't blame me.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232303 Sep 1, 2014
Keep the European and Asian neighborhoods educated and with upper-middle class social status.

Keep the Hispanic and African neighborhoods segregated.

End all school bus transportation.

The Europeans and Asians keep their neighborhood in check. They value education.

Segregate the Hispanics and Africans. They can do dope and go to prison together, as usual.

Also, transport all the Hispanics and Africans to Iraq. Then, the crime and poverty rate will drop dramatically in the United States.

This country doesn't need any immigrants. 330 million people is enough. Los Angeles County alone has over 10 million people. Transport them back with embedded nano computer chips injected in their bodies.. That way the United States can electronically monitor their location everyday for the rest of their life.

Put a drone on every house in the ghetto and barrio. Keep them in check.
tyui

La Mirada, CA

#232304 Sep 1, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
Keep the European and Asian neighborhoods educated and with upper-middle class social status.
Keep the Hispanic and African neighborhoods segregated.
End all school bus transportation.
The Europeans and Asians keep their neighborhood in check. They value education.
Segregate the Hispanics and Africans. They can do dope and go to prison together, as usual.
Also, transport all the Hispanics and Africans to Iraq. Then, the crime and poverty rate will drop dramatically in the United States.
This country doesn't need any immigrants. 330 million people is enough. Los Angeles County alone has over 10 million people. Transport them back with embedded nano computer chips injected in their bodies.. That way the United States can electronically monitor their location everyday for the rest of their life.
Put a drone on every house in the ghetto and barrio. Keep them in check.
kevin susie dominic isabella dripping smelling crusty clunts

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#232305 Sep 1, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan, so you propose increasing state spending on mental institutions? Doesn't that conflict with your broad anti-government stance?
I propose not putting people in mental institutions who do not belong there. As I propose not putting people in prison who do not belong there. Who is in prison who does not belong there?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232306 Sep 1, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
This should be interesting. Rev?
It is only interesting if one is trying to fabricate something to then claim I am inconsistent.

Because I believe the state should interfere as little as possible in our lives does not mean I do not want them going after those who pollute our rivers, over fish our rivers etc. I believe there are some legitimate functions for government, the Constitution spells them out. Putting people in prison for smoking pot and micromanaging marriage are not on the list of things the government should be doing. Who decided for instance that the government should teach children in the public schools that homosexuals are sick perverts who are all pedophiles, for instance?

Any one know who decided children should be taught that?

I was sitting down next to my cousin in the Government Indoctrination Center when the 5th grade was shown this film. Please note it was a police department that produced it:

Not one person objected. I too sat in silence watching these lies, distortion and absurdities.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232308 Sep 1, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Words describe reality.
Words that falsely describe reality are lies.
Lies hurt people.
It is marrage not marriage describing a ss union.
Truth and goodness will win. That is why calling ss couples married has NEVER stood the test of time in all of human history.
Smile.
"O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived...." (Jer. 20:7).
Bailed

Sierra Madre, CA

#232309 Sep 1, 2014
I Will be sending out the next "memo for idiots" on braille format, so if your fingers hurt don't blame me.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232310 Sep 1, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth and goodness? What do you
know of truth and goodness?
KiMare is filled with the truth and goodness of God:

GOD: "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys" (1 Sam. 15:3).
spotters

Sierra Madre, CA

#232313 Sep 1, 2014
Oh my gosh, the same stupid ones keep showing up.
dave

Edmonton, Canada

#232314 Sep 1, 2014
Thats great :)

the solution Eroticareview.net and eroticProviderguide.com

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#232315 Sep 1, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only interesting if one is trying to fabricate something to then claim I am inconsistent.
Because I believe the state should interfere as little as possible in our lives does not mean I do not want them going after those who pollute our rivers, over fish our rivers etc. I believe there are some legitimate functions for government, the Constitution spells them out. Putting people in prison for smoking pot and micromanaging marriage are not on the list of things the government should be doing..
How many people are in prison for just smoking pot?
TreeFrog

Oroville, CA

#232316 Sep 2, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I believe the state should interfere as little as possible in our lives does not mean I do not want them going after those who pollute our rivers, over fish our rivers etc. I believe there are some legitimate functions for government, the Constitution spells them out. Putting people in prison for smoking pot and micromanaging marriage are not on the list of things the government should be doing. Who decided for instance that the government should teach children in the public schools that homosexuals are sick perverts who are all pedophiles, for instance?
I was sitting down next to my cousin in the Government Indoctrination Center when the 5th grade was shown this film. Please note it was a police department that produced it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =17u01_sWjREXX
Not one person objected. I too sat in silence watching these lies, distortion and absurdities.
Probably made from information supplied by the victims and the film made with the intention of protecting children by those in our society entrusted with the responsibility to do so.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#232317 Sep 2, 2014
Why do many gays have a lisp?

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#232319 Sep 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Why do many gays have a lisp?
Why are you an idiot?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#232320 Sep 2, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you an idiot?
That's not relative to the topic, moron.
spotters

Sierra Madre, CA

#232321 Sep 2, 2014

Why do lemons turn yellow?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#232322 Sep 2, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you an idiot?
That's not relative to the topic at hand.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#232323 Sep 2, 2014
The question remains. Why do many gays have a lisp?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#232324 Sep 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
The question remains. Why do many gays have a lisp?
They don't trust everyone's gaydar. Also it's a mating call.
lippers

Sierra Madre, CA

#232325 Sep 2, 2014

Why do lemons turn yellow?

And Rizzo turns purple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marinello Schools of Beauty in Hemet is a Rip... (Jan '11) 6 hr fairplay 6
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... 8 hr SJ THEBOy 9
corruption with Riverside county CPS 9 hr lupita garcia 5
Residents Of Hemet, San Jacinto Still Cleaning ... 9 hr Chris 2
Hemet - The worst city to live in california Thu Really 12
bums on bikes Thu kmnine 5
Review: Hemet Family Dentist,Dr Vimal Patel,DDS Dec 15 Michael2327 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match