Tahquitz High assigned second school resource officer

Sep 20, 2007 Full story: The Press-Enterprise 101

“They're new to high school, still trying to figure out the system and don't see an end to their high school career yet.”

At the start of every school year, students push the limits to see what they can get away with, said Tahquitz High School Principal Sue Richardson. via The Press-Enterprise

Full Story
breezy bre

Moreno Valley, CA

#86 May 20, 2008
ily too kk
casper

San Jacinto, CA

#87 May 21, 2008
Concerned parent wrote:
The parents and students need to be made aware of the dangers at Tahquitz High School. The administration is down-playing what has actually happened in just a short amount of time at this school. It is a serious concern. Racial riots (this just happened last week and all students were told return from lunch early and the school was placed on lock-down), guns, knives, pipes, and alot of drugs. It is real and the truth. No students should have to be sent off to this school when parents are trying to do whats best for there children and they have no idea of the truth. If you say this is a good school,then you have no idea what is a good school and have nothing to compare it to.
excuse my language but stfu
not everyone's mothers were rich enough to send their kids to private school where everythings taken seriously down to the uniform
its a new scchool
we don't even have SENIORS yet soo back off and give us a damn chance
your not going there so... stfu
XD
but neways
earl

Santa Clarita, CA

#88 May 21, 2008
casper wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse my language but stfu
not everyone's mothers were rich enough to send their kids to private school where everythings taken seriously down to the uniform
its a new scchool
we don't even have SENIORS yet soo back off and give us a damn chance
your not going there so... stfu
XD
but neways
The garden gnome comment was excellent!
ARC_5

Calabasas, CA

#89 May 21, 2008
Concerned parent wrote:
The parents and students need to be made aware of the dangers at Tahquitz High School. The administration is down-playing what has actually happened in just a short amount of time at this school. It is a serious concern. Racial riots (this just happened last week and all students were told return from lunch early and the school was placed on lock-down), guns, knives, pipes, and alot of drugs. It is real and the truth. No students should have to be sent off to this school when parents are trying to do whats best for there children and they have no idea of the truth. If you say this is a good school,then you have no idea what is a good school and have nothing to compare it to.
so yeaa who ever this is is frickin crazyy tahquitz its BOMB. just cuhhzz were not ghetto like the rest of the schools in hemet/san jacinto doesnt meanyou can talk crap. tahquitz is the best school in the valleyy we have amzing teachers & students. so shut upp. nobody wants to hear all the crap everyone is talking. yeaa maybe we started of a little rough but what did you excpect were a brand new school trying everything out for the first time. & no we no how to handle everything so back off.
dumb

Glendale, CA

#90 May 21, 2008
BLS wrote:
Tell me what school that do not have problems? Tell me what school you have been to and it is perfect? Tell me what charter school that have never had a fight in it? Tell me what private school that is so private; that even the mess IN the private schools that don't leak out? Tell me what christian school that is so Holy, and all the children is so perfect? Tell me what home school have children and never have a problem out that child, because everything is perfect. NONE; if you have a perfect school, and perfect kids let the rest of us know, and be apart of the solution to better our environment, and our school. NOW listen, we as parent must speak up where there is a lack of concerns, lack of teachers, and lack of qualify teachers. We must want more for our kids, and we must be willing to spend quality time, and talk to them about what is right and what is wrong... So, now keep the comments coming because Tahquitz, and the staff have no other choice but to raise their standard higher, remember this school is working towards zero tolerance; so those students can look towards the future. There will be children who choose to be bad, and there will be children who choose to do good.. SO WHAT DO WE DO? Settle for Great and not for less. Anything that is not great we give zero tolerance towards it.


this is too long
stalker

Lebanon, MO

#91 May 21, 2008
Learn how to read then!
casper

San Jacinto, CA

#92 May 21, 2008
earl wrote:
<quoted text>The garden gnome comment was excellent!
haha XD
Jack

Valencia, CA

#93 Jun 20, 2008
slammy wrote:
ya i heard...i live in hemet and my close friend goes to tahquitz and there has already been fights,gun shootings,stabbings,food fights and everything!
IT'S CRAZY!!!!
Tell your "close friend" they have no idea what they are talking about. I personally attend tahquitz and have just graduated my sophomore year and I am going to be part of the first graduating class. There has NEVER been a stabbing nore has there EVER been a shooting. Yes there was a food fight, but there have been FAR worse food fights at West Valley High School, which I attended for my freshmen year. A cop was hit in the head with an apple during one food fight at West Valley, and there was damn near a riot during a second one. Tahquitz has had nothing even NEAR as bad. It just has a bad reputation because of the area its in. Its concidered the "reject" school, even though we are undefeated in soccer, and held our own against the other shcools in football, despite the fact that we had only freshmen and sophomore.
kvp

Valencia, CA

#95 Sep 10, 2008
Okay so i havent been on this for a lonnggg time.
hmmm i just wanted to say everyone at THS knows how much better our school was with mr.roe know we have a mean assistant principal named Mr.Ballard:/its dumb Mr.Roe really needs to come back. i wish he would:D
Going to the game the 19th!!!!woooo...
first home game:]
WHITE TAHQUITZ

Hemet, CA

#96 Mar 9, 2009
Drew Morovick is a tool
speak english

Oxnard, CA

#97 Mar 9, 2009
kvp wrote:
Okay so i havent been on this for a lonnggg time.
hmmm i just wanted to say everyone at THS knows how much better our school was with mr.roe know we have a mean assistant principal named Mr.Ballard:/its dumb Mr.Roe really needs to come back. i wish he would:D
Going to the game the 19th!!!!woooo...
first home game:]
Mr Ballard is the vice principal? geez...his mother used to run the Hemet Valley Medical Center and she drove it into the ground. They paid her over $400K just to kick her to the curb. Man, stupid people shouldn't be allowed to breed. Stupid should hurt! but I guess you just can't fix 'stupid". kudos to Pendley, the superientendent, for promoting more clowns from his circus.
Lanie

Santa Clarita, CA

#98 Mar 9, 2009
It is what it is. Go to school get an education and get on with your life.
Answer

Valencia, CA

#99 Mar 10, 2009
Mr. Ballard is far from stupid! In fact, he is a brilliant young man and educator! Just because he is strict (or mean as the student put it) doesn't mean that he's not fit to lead. Ballard has done great things for THS. As for the assertion that he is crooked because of his mother's association with VHS... Couldn't be further from the truth!

You're right...Stupid should hurt. You should be in a lot of pain right now for being so dumb!
speak english

Oxnard, CA

#100 Mar 10, 2009
Answer wrote:
Mr. Ballard is far from stupid! In fact, he is a brilliant young man and educator! Just because he is strict (or mean as the student put it) doesn't mean that he's not fit to lead. Ballard has done great things for THS. As for the assertion that he is crooked because of his mother's association with VHS... Couldn't be further from the truth!
You're right...Stupid should hurt. You should be in a lot of pain right now for being so dumb!
clowns run the husd. you must be his mommy. he needs a woman to do his fighting for him...ha ha ha ha
Answer

Glendale, CA

#101 Mar 10, 2009
No, not his mother...Nice try. I respect Mr. Ballard very much. He (unlike yourself) is a responsible and respectable member of society who foucses on doing good for the community rather than being a source of hatred and discontent.

Mr. Ballard is not the reason for Hemet Unified's problems. His mother is not either. You might want to match wits with someone your level,as Mr. Ballard is clearly out of your league.

Try Chappie's, I'm sure there's some drunk bum with a similar IQ in there.
speak english

Oxnard, CA

#102 Mar 10, 2009
Answer wrote:
No, not his mother...Nice try. I respect Mr. Ballard very much. He (unlike yourself) is a responsible and respectable member of society who foucses on doing good for the community rather than being a source of hatred and discontent.
Mr. Ballard is not the reason for Hemet Unified's problems. His mother is not either. You might want to match wits with someone your level,as Mr. Ballard is clearly out of your league.
Try Chappie's, I'm sure there's some drunk bum with a similar IQ in there.
i saaw Ballard at Chappies last night getting drunk and picking up a hooker.
otterpop

Riverside, CA

#103 Apr 16, 2009
slammy wrote:
ya i heard...i live in hemet and my close friend goes to tahquitz and there has already been fights,gun shootings,stabbings,food fights and everything!
IT'S CRAZY!!!!
your friend must've been taking a dump in the bathroom cus no one was shot or stabbed. foodfight, possible minor but nothing big. and year there's fights, but you'd fight too if some punk ass started messing with you. and that riot thing was more so a threat. we got put on lockdown because they knew someone wanted to fight so they made sure nothing was going on. and the pipes or whatever they found was obviously on someone who didn't go to the school because that's what a lot of the people involved were saying.
josefina

Moreno Valley, CA

#105 Apr 19, 2010
mikayla wrote:
it's not as bad as everyone is making it out to be.. i go to tahquitz and i went to west valley last year. actually i think that west valley was WAY worse with gangs and fights and stuff. everyone is just making a bigger deal about tahquitz because it's a new school. soo yeahh.. but the rules are WAY too strict, it's pretty crazy.. that's another reason maybe, but i don't know.. but just because the kids don't like eachother and want to fight, doesn't mean that the school is bad.
that was kinda long but whatever.
well im a student who attended west valley and i go to tahquits,at west valley there are no gangs,and fights i barely been at tahquits for a week or more and i seen fights,and kids doing drugs already and kids putting fake bombs under lunch tables and haveing the swat team come to our school, i mean what the heck is that all about other then that the teachers are great with teaching so i think west valley is more safer for students
usetolivethere

AOL

#106 Apr 22, 2010
I know someone that goes to this school..The geography teacher was teaching his views of politics..very anti Reagan and Bush ..when the students questioned his views and disagreed he threatened to send them to the office ..This is unexceptable..He should not be teaching anyone..A bully..There are good teachers and bad teachers...I have heard the students just want to stay away from him.
Resident

Moreno Valley, CA

#107 May 12, 2010
As I am reading these posts that are supposedly written by Tahquitz students, I can't help but notice all the grammar and spelling errors! That, added with a disrespectful attitude some of you have, no wonder the school has a reputation for being crap.

If you are going to represent yourself as a student of a particular school, or just a HUSD student in general, have some respect for yourself and the rest of the students who actually do give a damn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... Thu hemet sucks 2
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Thu tellinitlikeitis 128
Husband, Wife Die In Apparent Murder-Suicide (Jan '07) Thu tellinitlikeitis 18
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Feb 24 TELETUBBIES CALL Me 102
Menifee Authors Feb 22 286author 1
Gay priest from Redlands discusses sexuality, r... Feb 20 RevKen 10
dear black people Feb 19 LASHONDA 3

Winter Storm Warning for Riverside County was issued at February 27 at 9:40PM PST

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:06 pm PST