First Prev
of 5
Next Last
nyeshua

Corona, CA

#83 Aug 19, 2013
412 church is still calvery chapel of San Jacinto... only the name, not our doctrine, has changed... we are a bible believing bible teaching church... we teach salvation through grace only by the shed blood of Jesus Christ... we are a Christian Church that believes that the Bible is the only word of God... pastor Layne has taken over administrative duties of the church, freeing up pastor tom to prepare his sermon weekly for the congregation
fake jesus

Bellflower, CA

#84 Aug 19, 2013
jesus was a fairy tale so people could behave. You're telling me 2000 years later his rep. is still a money maker..?
quack

Hemet, CA

#85 Aug 21, 2013
pastor Layne.. LOL he is something else
quack

Hemet, CA

#86 Aug 21, 2013
so all pastor tom needs to worry about is preparing a study. I thought Pastors were to be a servant of the Lord, Where is Pastor with counseling others and being among the people not anywhere in site
so sad
Nyeshua you said it right All Tom does is prepare his sermons.. Wow
quack

Hemet, CA

#87 Aug 21, 2013
Is Pastor called to be a pastor or a teacher according to your words it sounds like a teacher..
jesus freak

Van Nuys, CA

#88 Aug 21, 2013
no jesus wrote:
edgar what are you getting for free?
salvation is free!! Eternal life in heaven doubting tomas
Question

United States

#89 Aug 23, 2013
What is this laynes qualifications. Where did he come from. Heard he has been a church hopper
Lorraine McKenzie

Marana, AZ

#90 Jan 6, 2017
If this church is a calvary chapel, they follow the Moses Model of church government. This is where the senior pastor has full control of all aspects of the church. He hand picks his own elder board with (many times) Yes men and with other senior pastors from other calvary chapels. There is generally no transparency in government and in church finances. No one knows how much money is paid to the pastors or how much is allowed for housing. It is all very secretive. Most other churches have church budgets that the fellowship votes on as well as voting elders for the the elder board. Pastors are to be servants to the fellowship in love, dicipleship as well as teaching too Be careful and do your home work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abandoned Insane Asylum In Hemet.... (Jun '09) Jun 23 Johnny 79
Temecula lists homeless shelter in Hemet as res... (Jun '10) Jun 22 Yours Truly 7
Rancho LA Vita HOA: Unfair!! (Jun '14) Jun 20 nohoas 8
Come on already! (Apr '15) Jun 18 Menifeeresident 11
Menifee Authors (Feb '15) Jun 17 Anonymous 3
Who won the Lotto in Sun City? Jun 17 Ldymorgana 2
News 1 arrested after $30,000 worth of windows broke... Jun 15 ATTENTION 1

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages