Jhfdssa

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

I love my church Calvery chapel 412, I pray and pray to find a good church and my prayers where answer, I attend the Spanish service at 9:30am at taquitez high school. we have a good compassion pastor..pastor Moises Galvan
nyeshua

Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

ccsjnomore wrote:
I am very unhappy about this. Things have changed and I am no longer going anymore. SAD

412 church is still Calvary Chapel San Jacinto, but they wanted an individual name for their specific identity...it its taken from 3 verses of Scripture...Hebrews 4:12, Ephesians 4:12 and Acts 4:12...our motto is"win..disciple..send.. "..only the name has changed...nothing different in our doctrine or practice...some church service times have changed to accommodate a growing church body...both in individuals and in church sister-plants...we are a Christian church that believes in salvation by grace thru Jesus Christ alone..we believe in the Bible as the only Word of God...we have church leadership that does not believe in a church hierarchy, but in that they are accountable to God for their teachings...and pastor Layne has taken the administrative weight off of pastor Tom so he only needs to study and prepare to teach the congregation each week...we place a great deal of importantance on Childrens ministry as they are the future of the church...and we are growing because our pastor doesn't compromise the hard truth of scripture...no compromise of truth..something many churches today have softened to build up the number of bodies in the pees but with no concern for the number of souls on Heaven...no warm fuzziness here...but those who hunger for the real word of God will be very happy here...God builds the church and this one stands on truth!
nyeshua

Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

412 church is still calvery chapel of San Jacinto... only the name, not our doctrine, has changed... we are a bible believing bible teaching church... we teach salvation through grace only by the shed blood of Jesus Christ... we are a Christian Church that believes that the Bible is the only word of God... pastor Layne has taken over administrative duties of the church, freeing up pastor tom to prepare his sermon weekly for the congregation
fake jesus

Pacific Palisades, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

jesus was a fairy tale so people could behave. You're telling me 2000 years later his rep. is still a money maker..?
quack

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

pastor Layne.. LOL he is something else
quack

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

so all pastor tom needs to worry about is preparing a study. I thought Pastors were to be a servant of the Lord, Where is Pastor with counseling others and being among the people not anywhere in site
so sad
Nyeshua you said it right All Tom does is prepare his sermons.. Wow
quack

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Is Pastor called to be a pastor or a teacher according to your words it sounds like a teacher..
jesus freak

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

no jesus wrote:
edgar what are you getting for free?
salvation is free!! Eternal life in heaven doubting tomas
Question

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

What is this laynes qualifications. Where did he come from. Heard he has been a church hopper

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr RiccardoFire 15,932
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 8 hr Either Or 4,992
Missing Persons 11 hr Chris 2
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 14 hr ferris wheel 200,602
McDonalds 14 hr ThisIsWHY 5
Sun City: NAACP denied meeting spot (Oct '12) 16 hr Chris 6
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... Thu james marple 46

Search the Hemet Forum:
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hemet Jobs