United States

#61 Feb 3, 2013
So sad, let's just pray for the ignorants
Voice of reason

Hemet, CA

#62 Feb 3, 2013
Sam wrote:
I would prefer you didn't waste your time. Thanks.
Mike

United States

#63 Feb 3, 2013
Forgive them Lord for they don't know what their saying
gay jesus

Hemet, CA

#64 Feb 4, 2013
come unto me
Edgar

Cathedral City, CA

#65 Feb 26, 2013
def wrote:
Did you hear on pastors perspective on kwave the concerened person called and asked pastor chuck about it and Pastor Chuck did not know and was going to look into it
What is going on
FYI Don Stweart was at our church as a guest speaker last week.
Rose

United States

#66 Feb 28, 2013
I love my church, and thank you pastor
Rose

United States

#67 Feb 28, 2013
Sam wrote:
Yes! we are praying for them
mike1976

Hemet, CA

#68 Mar 1, 2013
Just because you have a speaker from Calvary there doesn't mean that all is ok.
SO WHAT
CONCERNED

Murrieta, CA

#69 Mar 5, 2013
Beware of this presidents intention http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtrut...
ATTENTION

United States

#70 Mar 5, 2013
Does anyone know what happened with morning sky school up the 74 in mountain center? I was their back in 96 and remember a lil ma n pop store across the street called bruce n vals does n e one know what happened as to why its currently up for sale ?
Etgohome

Phoenix, AZ

#71 Mar 6, 2013
ATTENTION wrote:
Does anyone know what happened with morning sky school up the 74 in mountain center? I was their back in 96 and remember a lil ma n pop store across the street called bruce n vals does n e one know what happened as to why its currently up for sale ?
yeah to many niccas are moving to hemet, their taking there business somewhere else
what is Calvary

Hemet, CA

#72 Mar 7, 2013
what denomination is Calvary church? IDK a thing about it.
baby boomer

Hemet, CA

#74 Mar 9, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a cult
The church is a non-denomination.Does remind me of the teaching I heard at the Baptist church I grew up in.My grown kids really love going there.Everyone is made to feel welcome.Very good classes for the children and young adults.Tom and his staff are
great teachers. Please visit and make your own decision.
KevinM

Hemet, CA

#75 Mar 10, 2013
That is it great teacher but he is not a pastor hardly see him around the "flock"
Lkhjju

Santa Ana, CA

#76 Jul 5, 2013
New church location, on taquites high school services starts at 9:30am
a cult or what

Pacific Palisades, CA

#77 Jul 20, 2013
is this deal here a cult? where's tom cruise?
jesus is a fake and fraud nad pastors fleece the flock to make bank. dummies!
Answer

Hemet, CA

#78 Jul 22, 2013
dontgetit wrote:
I do not understand this. It is crazy
name change and why what for what does 412 mean? I have looked on the website and nothing. No explanation of what is means
Acts 4:12 "Nor is there salvation in any other... by which we must be saved."
Hebrews 4:12 " For the word of God is living and powerful..."
Ephesians 4:12 "For the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry..."
It's on the home page of the website..
kraypo

Chino, CA

#79 Jul 23, 2013
I also go to 412 Church. I have tried other churches but I just feel "at home" at this church. I was in a "cult" church before and know what the signs are, there is nothing fishy going on at this church, it's a true to the bible church.
http://calvarymarketinggroup.com/wordpress/a-...
my Lord

Pacific Palisades, CA

#80 Jul 24, 2013
nyeshua

Vista, CA

#82 Aug 19, 2013
ccsjnomore wrote:
I am very unhappy about this. Things have changed and I am no longer going anymore. SAD

412 church is still Calvary Chapel San Jacinto, but they wanted an individual name for their specific identity...it its taken from 3 verses of Scripture...Hebrews 4:12, Ephesians 4:12 and Acts 4:12...our motto is"win..disciple..send.. "..only the name has changed...nothing different in our doctrine or practice...some church service times have changed to accommodate a growing church body...both in individuals and in church sister-plants...we are a Christian church that believes in salvation by grace thru Jesus Christ alone..we believe in the Bible as the only Word of God...we have church leadership that does not believe in a church hierarchy, but in that they are accountable to God for their teachings...and pastor Layne has taken the administrative weight off of pastor Tom so he only needs to study and prepare to teach the congregation each week...we place a great deal of importantance on Childrens ministry as they are the future of the church...and we are growing because our pastor doesn't compromise the hard truth of scripture...no compromise of truth..something many churches today have softened to build up the number of bodies in the pees but with no concern for the number of souls on Heaven...no warm fuzziness here...but those who hunger for the real word of God will be very happy here...God builds the church and this one stands on truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... 6 hr lupita garcia 11
2 females found dead on Girard St in Hemet (Nov '13) 12 hr Chris 59
Boy, Man Found Dead Inside Hemet Home 12 hr Chris 3
more section 8 housing coming soon 15 hr Chris 16
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) Thu Stupid asses 99
el toro markets busted! (Jul '13) Thu SMAR 44
less blks in hmt since ebola Wed Kuntakinta 3

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match