church god money

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

follow the money. poor people think there is an afterlife and slick cons convince them to turn over their money. been going on for centuries.

FOLLOW THE MONEY
Don

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

I do not work there however I do attend and serve at 412 Church. It has provided sound theaching, great fellowship, and healing for my family. I would encourage those who have sencere questions to pray and search the scriptures for answers, and if need be talk to a pastor or two, here is an idiea instead of acusing a pastor why not go and talk to them. I have read these comments and most seem to be very critical opinions and that with no scripture or proof to back them up. This church has changed their name not their doctrine. The Gospel of Jesus christ is clearly presented at all times, and people are finding forgivness and direction for their lives. I would challenge those who are really concerned to seek the Lord in this matter and work toward building up the name of Jesus rather than seeking division within the body.

Eph 4:2-4
2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.
Catherine wrote:
Don do you work for the 412 church?
Sounds like you do..
Some people find it fishy for the name change. And then to have one of the pastors stand at the pulpit and say that Pastor Chuck knew about it, when he clearly did not know ([pastors Perceptive) well of course he knows now..
We all are entitled to our opinions. I think there is still good work being done there, and that God is still being preached, just do not agree with some of the decisions and fear that this church is going to have some serious issues in the future if they are not already... however I am praying for this church and the leadership that the Lord will guide them
jesus lied

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

everlasting life for believing a psychotic wandering the desert? you people are nuts.
Catherine

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Well Don like I said I think there are good things about this church I just had some concerns about somethings.

Thanks for your words... I will continue to lift 412 and as well as the other churches in the Valley in prayer.

We all need more prayer!
ilz

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

I did a double take. EVERYONE will see 420 church first. Bad marketing.
ilz

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

I haven't been to that church in a long time. What ever did happen to the pastor before Tom? I heard rumors, but just rumors. Wondering what really did happen.
SMOKE IT

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Like jesus and his 12 freaky friends in the desert who slept without women and thought a psychotic was god. if that makes you people behave please go for it.
Catherine

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Liz the pastor before Tom is no longer.. Very Sad..
What really happened

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Hey what really happen to Iven Martinez there is alot of differant stories going around.what is the truth?????
seeforyourself

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

The name change is in reference to bible verses. From what I understand it was on Pastor Tom's heart to make this change. Its ONLY A NAME. Go and see for yourself what this church is all about. We happen to love it & are blessed there! Come and see what the Lord God is all about through the word of God that is being taught.

God Bless you all...
Gary

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I love Christianity, but I hate Christians. many have a pompous attitude.
Hey Gary

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Gary wrote:
I love Christianity, but I hate Christians. many have a pompous attitude.
Is this you "Gay Gary" If anyone should't judge its you!! P.s so you are a christian? Yet you hate christians? WTF
Gary

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Hey Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Is this you "Gay Gary" If anyone should't judge its you!! P.s so you are a christian? Yet you hate christians? WTF
What's with the "gay" crap? Lame. It' boring and way overdone.

Voice of reason

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

I'm sure the greedy bastards figure they are established enough they shouldn't have to give Chuck Smith his cut anymore. I don't have any scripture to quote, so pulled the info out of my ass, just like the stories in the Bible.
Yey info out your ass

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Voice of reason wrote:
I'm sure the greedy bastards figure they are established enough they shouldn't have to give Chuck Smith his cut anymore. I don't have any scripture to quote, so pulled the info out of my ass, just like the stories in the Bible.
Wow!! Pulled it out of your ass!! GD even "gay gary" is salavating right now!! P.s HERE IS A QUOTE YOU CAN USE; playboy 69 SAYS "THE MORE I STICK IN MY ASS THE BIGIER THE HOLE WILL BE" (verse playboy 69) AMEN.
repent

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

please repent and accept Jesus as your Lord before it's too late.
Edgar

Morongo Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Wow Really!!!!!!!! Can't beleive how people are so lost. GOD Bless us all.
Hemet

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

If a church needs reefer to get someone in the pew and give them money, I guess all is 'mellow' for Christ.

Pass the pipe brotha!
Voice of reason

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Edgar wrote:
Wow Really!!!!!!!! Can't beleive how people are so lost. GOD Bless us all.
No kidding, hard to believe how so many can still be brainwashed by medieval stories intended to keep weak minds in line.
Edgar

Morongo Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding, hard to believe how so many can still be brainwashed by medieval stories intended to keep weak minds in line.
That was incuding you too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE