Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

I guess you missed your free meal and did that Lane guy really get in front of the church and took credit for bringing pastor Tom to the church I thought The Lord brought Tom to San Jacinto, this lane guy is out of control , warning some one better take a better look at him he is a wolf in sheepskin clothing.
412 church

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

what is 412? the number of gay members of that church? just askin'
def

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Did you hear on pastors perspective on kwave the concerened person called and asked pastor chuck about it and Pastor Chuck did not know and was going to look into it
What is going on
Britney

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

I do not get this whole thing.. Things have changed there......................
Jesus returned

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Jesus just left Chicago and came to Hemet. He's been here fewls..!!
mwisud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

If you really want to know what it means, call the chalvary chapal church. CABEZONES BURROS!
don

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

really wrote:
wow so what is up with calvary san jacinto 412??????????
412 church is simply stating the truth in the pulpet, within the church, and out on the streets. What a great way to explain Jesus than in the churches name. What is so offensive that your name should state that there is no other name by which a man can be saved. I would ask the question is the name so offencive because it causes you to have to make a decsion to believe in Christ?(acts 4:12
Perhaps a person does not want to believe The bible is powerful enough to peirce the soul and cause them to make a desision Heb 4:12) Or it may be the fact that it causes a person to grow and become Deciples actually to do the work of the ministry. I dont know for sure what the problem is, but I do know this, Jesus alone Saves.
The Word of God is the power to change lives and bring them to Christ.
And while no one will ever be saved by thier works they are always saved unto good works Eph 2:9-10.This is a church with sound teaching and leaders that lead by example. Whatever the problem may seem to be I would encourage you to do the work by praying for direction searching the scriptures and letting the Word of God help you through this on the one hand it is just a name change and on the other it is a powerful tool for evangelisim and outreach.
don

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

412 church wrote:
what is 412? the number of gay members of that church? just askin'
What is the pourpose of your question? Is there a point or are you stirring the pot? This is an offensive comment that does nothing to build up anyone.
don

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

dontgetit wrote:
I do not understand this. It is crazy
name change and why what for what does 412 mean? I have looked on the website and nothing. No explanation o what is means
acts, Hebrews, and Eph. 4:12 Are verus that plainly explain Jesus Saves by the Word of God for the edification of the Church and those who do the work of the ministry. what a great name to explain to others why we are here.
don

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

name check please wrote:
don't you mean the 420 church....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It means Jesus is the Way the Truth Life no one comes to the Father but by Him.
Prov 18:2

2 A fool finds no pleasure in understanding
but delights in airing his own opinions.
NIV
don

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Jesus Medical Card wrote:
Does anyone know if Jesus has to have a medical marijuana card or does he have clout?
wonder what he smokes... indo? kusk? medocino or white widow?
Yeah smoke it Jesus he is real oldtime gangsta
Prov 18:2

2 A fool finds no pleasure in understanding
but delights in airing his own opinions.
NIV
don

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

really wrote:
wow so what is up with calvary san jacinto 412??????????
Their out preaching the Gospel, winning souls for Christ, and ministering to the saints.
What are you doing?
don

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

ccsjnomore wrote:
I am very unhappy about this. Things have changed and I am no longer going anymore. SAD
Change is a fact of life. What would life be without change?
The question is have you made your decision on what the bible says in this matter or did you just make up your mind on your own will.
The important thing is their doctrine has not changed,
Their teaching is sound, and they remain faithful to the teaching of God according to His word.
don

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Pastors are very nice, just not making good decisions
Please explain what you mean by poor decisions. By stating the and then backing your opinion up with scripture
don

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

no jesus wrote:
there is no jesus just a fairy tale to make you morons behave!
Ps 53:1
53 The fool says in his heart,
"There is no God.

1 Cor 1:18-19
18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
Fan of Reality

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

God is just like the tooth fairy and santa: MAKE BELIVE.I keep the bible in a pool of blood so that none of it's lives can affect me.
this is reality

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Anyone really believe that of the millions of life forms this 'fantasy' god of yours send *HIS SON* in human form? no wonder the world is a messed up place you religious nuts are fanatics.
Catherine

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Don do you work for the 412 church?
Sounds like you do..
Some people find it fishy for the name change. And then to have one of the pastors stand at the pulpit and say that Pastor Chuck knew about it, when he clearly did not know ([pastors Perceptive) well of course he knows now..
We all are entitled to our opinions. I think there is still good work being done there, and that God is still being preached, just do not agree with some of the decisions and fear that this church is going to have some serious issues in the future if they are not already... however I am praying for this church and the leadership that the Lord will guide them
Catherine

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

And I am not the only one who thinks this there are many from what I hear and know that are concerned with this name change decision.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of89
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Okie Dokie 200,318
Men 1 hr sounds liar 11
Bi-racial couples in Hemet 1 hr LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE 5
Leaving Hemet and the San Jacinto Valley? (Jul '10) 1 hr please stay 62
when hemet was peaceful 1 hr hemet still great 38
Homeless/Panhandlers 1 hr feed the kids 14
Review: Precision Window Tinting 1 hr same here 2
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 22 at 10:23PM PDT

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE