HEMET: Winds blowing sparks into mobi...

HEMET: Winds blowing sparks into mobile-home subdivision

There are 1 comment on the The Press-Enterprise story from Apr 30, 2014, titled HEMET: Winds blowing sparks into mobile-home subdivision. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Dozens of residents of a mobile home subdivision in central Hemet were evacuated Wednesday afternoon, April 30, when wind-blown sparks from burning palm trees sprinkled through the development.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

End of YOUR World

Honolulu, HI

#1 Apr 30, 2014
Keep telling us about fires while Hemet gets covered in FILTH from farm fields that were cleared too early and WON'T BURN if they're planted with flax which is used to make linen and is very drought tolerant. I got this idea from Spain. They grow flax, they produce fine linen products and it's just like here. All those Mexicans CAN'T be wrong - they really like it here; and with a little work, I could agree with them and enjoy their presence in a community WE can all be proud of.
- you will all see the flax flowers next spring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two arrested in armored truck robbery (Aug '07) 7 hr Tiffany Chance 31
What is being built in Hemet? (Aug '12) 21 hr evon 48
what is percentage of tweakers in Hemet (Oct '12) Sat cor1971 18
Abandoned Insane Asylum In Hemet.... (Jun '09) Jun 14 mishca 951 75
Hemet wife beaters (Jul '14) Jun 12 Riverside Dave 5
looking for new landlord Jun 12 White13China 1
Poll Has Hemet become a dumping ground for parolees ... (Jul '15) Jun 11 South will rise a... 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages