Politically Correct

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

According to the Press Enterprise, The San Jacinto Valley Library introduced “Koran by Heart” in concert with the Muslim community in the valley to answer questions about their religion.
baby boomer

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Don't know about you but I have no questions about their evil,insane religion.The entire planet will never be at peace til they are all dead.Check the percentage of conflicts and wars they are involved in
right now.
Hairynbearded

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

baby boomer wrote:
Don't know about you but I have no questions about their evil,insane religion.The entire planet will never be at peace til they are all dead.Check the percentage of conflicts and wars they are involved in
right now.
So true baby boomer!, I think we've all ( Americans/ Christians ) get enough of there religion/ culture cramed down our throats on a daily bases!, hell just turn on the tv or scan the Internet! They belive in world domination and want all White Anglo Saxen Protastants killed and removed from the planet! Here's a bref summary of them,... Kill everyone including your own and procreate as much as possible so that you can gain virgins in Allas orgy when you die! Come on people,... We had better get a freekin clue and start doing something about them because there whole purpose in life is to distroy the white man and unfortunately our leader and his puppets of our country seem to think its ok! WAKE UP AMERICA, before its to late!
jake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

baby boomer wrote:
right now.
They would probably say the same about Jews, about Christians, about Wiccans, etc. truth is, we would ALL be better off with NO religion
yuk

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

When they (Muslims) can take what they give out IE)burning our flag, bibles, etc, then maybe I'll have a little more tolerance. They need to be much more vocal when the radical Muslims are doing such horrible things. They bring their kids up with hatred for our way of life, yet move here in droves and trample on what Americans have died for to protect all of our rights. Their Koran is no more scared to me then what I hold in esteem. And if I want to burn it--to damn bad! It's a piece of paper.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 18 min guest 15,951
Debate: Ferguson - Hemet, CA 35 min american 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 14 hr Either Or 4,992
Missing Persons 17 hr Chris 2
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 20 hr ferris wheel 200,602
McDonalds 20 hr ThisIsWHY 5
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... Thu james marple 46

Search the Hemet Forum:
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hemet Jobs

•••