HEMET: Postal substation robbed

HEMET: Postal substation robbed

There are 2 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from May 28, 2013, titled HEMET: Postal substation robbed. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Hemet police are looking for two men, one of whom robbed a postal substation on Friday, May 24, while the other one stood watch outside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

cleanup dude

United States

#1 May 29, 2013
More trash in Hemet. No wonder people go out of own to shop and eat. We need twice the number of police to help make our town safe. I hope they arrest the idiots and throw away the keys!
Blacks in Hemet suk

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#2 May 29, 2013
Just think all the blacks in Hemet don't work yet they need money for drugs. I feel sorry for all the downtown businesses in Hemet because they are all in danger of soon being robbed by these ghetto blacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Less effort with Measure DD on the ballot? 10 hr Hmmm 1
News Washington continues to lead Milne in campaign ... 17 hr Fearful Hemet Res... 1
News Border Patrol agent arrested in sexual battery ... (May '11) Sun mickey 15
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Oct 20 smallclaimsvet 22
News Lake ElsinoreMurrieta, Temecula forming new all... Oct 20 Kathy 1
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Oct 19 just saying 226
Cal Fire Sucks (Nov '11) Oct 17 Local 2881 57

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages