Hemet: Man killed after being run over by several cars

Jun 7, 2013 Full story: Southwest Riverside News Network 9

A pedestrian killed when he was struck by multiple cars on a highway east of Hemet was identified today as a 52-year-old Hemet resident.

Full Story
Omar

Norwalk, CA

#3 Jun 7, 2013
Rest in peace Tio.
curious

Yucaipa, CA

#8 Jun 9, 2013
It is a terrible tragedy. However as a driver it is quite scary to have adults, kids, baby's in strollers, skateboarders, bikes running across the road. And if an accident does happen, the driver will be the one carrying the horrible memory. Of course, that is even if they stop, which is an all too common place these days. What I find interesting, that outside of the U.S., for instance South of us, you would never step out in the street, or are very careful as a pedestrian. Here, it's like they dare you to exercise your right-if-way. What's up with that?
mexican

Claremont, CA

#12 Jun 11, 2013
An idea wrote:
It should be required for blacks and Mexicans to wear reflective strips.
You must be joking
Pretty_Poison

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jun 12, 2013
IT is why we have cross walks ... people. But then when your drunk or high , crosswalks do not mean a thing. Plus out there, people are crossing all the time .

But still #RIP.
Nuance

Hemet, CA

#15 Jun 12, 2013
Did they catch the drivers of the other two vehicles that ran over this guy and didn't bother to stop?
Adam

Hemet, CA

#16 Jun 12, 2013
Retarded tried to jaywalk and paid with his life.
curious

Yucaipa, CA

#17 Jun 12, 2013
Pretty_Poison wrote:
IT is why we have cross walks ... people. But then when your drunk or high , crosswalks do not mean a thing. Plus out there, people are crossing all the time .
But still #RIP.
Well of course you are right, people need to use the crosswalks. However, what I have noticed cars have little or no regard for people in the crosswalks. If you are in a crosswalk, you had best keep your eyes on all the cars or you could indeed be hit in the crosswalk. Then of course about two days ago, I was on Florida and the traffic was backing up and I'm wondering what's going on? Here comes this spaced out woman, weaving around the cars, going into the lanes of traffic, and just generally being a general pain in the backside. Musta been on drugs! I tell ya being on Florida Avenue anymore is like being in a ghetto.
Lola

Hemet, CA

#18 Jun 13, 2013
sum of these comments are stupid. if u cannot hav the respect to keep ur ignorance off this article, clearly, u hav mental issues n they should b addressed as soon as possible.
SNIPES

Lake Elsinore, CA

#21 Jul 14, 2013
Omar Wtf was your tio doing gee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One dead, one wounded after incident in Hemet p... (Dec '08) 8 hr whoever 46
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) 13 hr Chris 35
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Mon PleasePlease 465
Charges dismissed in court Mon unknown 4
corruption with Riverside county CPS Nov 23 mothermadness 2
corrupted cps case..any help? Nov 23 mothermadness 1
2014 warmest year: California, world set to bre... Nov 21 Mark 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match