Section 8 people
outraged

Winchester, CA

#1 Jan 25, 2014
Do you see the brand new cars at these Sec 8 apartments..these lazy ass men and women have very little rent to pay and our tax dollars raise their kids and take care of them..us hardworking people have to work ..most are from Mexico and LA....get a job....work like the rest of us or go back where you belong..
tellinitlikeitis

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2014
Lol...hemets finest at its finest :)
Pretty_Poison

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jan 26, 2014
As we call them Welfare Cadillac's and Beaner Escalades. Ha!

But it does ticks you off ... I wish the govt. would do away with Sect 8.
End of YOUR World

Honolulu, HI

#4 Apr 16, 2014
Those people are farmed livestock.They are all a result of the California Penile System becoming a for-profit privatized industry.
Yes I know it's "Penal'. Take a hint, pick a finger.
living large

Bellflower, CA

#6 Apr 19, 2014
my family oens a chitload of sec. 8 property in hemet and they don;t live here. Money, at least 95% of the rent that is, monthly deposited directly into their bank accounts....

THANK YOU HEMET FOR ALLOWING SO MUCH SECTION 8 ALLOWED IN HEMET, AND THANK YOU GOOD PROPERTY TAXPAYERS COS WE AIN'T STOPPING BUYING UP THIS CITY....
The_Squall

Moreno Valley, CA

#8 Apr 20, 2014
Outraged- Actually my car is a 1997. I guess I would be your lazy ass man in the topic. I have been a quadriplegic most my life and I wish like heII I could ''work like the rest of you''

Pretty_Poison - There you go again wishing for the wrong thing. So all disabled people need to just be Homeless I guess.(Shrugs) Very sweet of you...

End of YOUR World- I have never been arrested, ticketed nor do I do drugs. Facts, Please be a bit more selective when commenting, please? Not ALL are relocated directly from Jail.

living large- HUD has surprise inspections, checks bank accounts, has strict drug, and building code rules so I hope your family's renters are up to date. I also hope you take a English class.

What is needed is reform. Not just with HUD but with you as well. If you can prove these renters are in violation the call HUD or shut the heII up. You are all just talking to talk. Learn the facts and take action.
Some of us need HUD. Take notes, If there is no HUD Section 8 then loved ones would be put in hospitals and nursing Home. Five times the cost of what YOUR current taxes pay. Do the research and see what a year of nursing home cost it's residence..

Now, Can you please, in future post's be more constructive and selective?
Thanks.
Right

San Bernardino, CA

#9 Apr 20, 2014
I don't think anybody has a complaint with the disabled needing assistance. The complaint is when you see men and woman, who choose to live off everybody else because of the choices they have made. They keep having kids, do NOTHING to help themselves. And while they spend all day at home, can not seem to maintain the property in which they live. But, if you have loved ones, why aren't they helping you? Is it your contention then, that it is your due to receive help including section 8, and/or hospitals and nursing homes?
Get a grip----that I don't owe you!
The_Squall

Moreno Valley, CA

#10 Apr 20, 2014
Right wrote:
I don't think anybody has a complaint with the disabled needing assistance. The complaint is when you see men and woman, who choose to live off everybody else because of the choices they have made. They keep having kids, do NOTHING to help themselves. And while they spend all day at home, can not seem to maintain the property in which they live. But, if you have loved ones, why aren't they helping you? Is it your contention then, that it is your due to receive help including section 8, and/or hospitals and nursing homes?
Get a grip----that I don't owe you!
I can agree to much here. I stipulated as such. I understand it. I know from seeing it. I asked for balance when clumping in "All'' who recieve the program. hey, I wish I could be out there working. this isn't my dream.
Those who abuse the program should be kicked and retributions made. Report them, please. It helps those who really need the help.
Right

San Bernardino, CA

#12 Apr 21, 2014
I agree with everything you said above. The best to you.
End of YOUR World

Bellflower, CA

#14 May 3, 2014
Right wrote:
I agree with everything you said above. The best to you.
x2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legalized Panhandling @ Stater Bros!!! Menifee (Apr '10) Thu Well Well 10
truth about scientology Dec 6 ex - scientologis... 1
soboba indains beat teen girls 2x while walking... (Sep '09) Dec 3 Hpinkmi 13
News Gay priest from Redlands discusses sexuality, r... (Feb '15) Nov 29 Mike 11
Are black people afraid of if crosswalks? (Jan '12) Nov 28 Regolith Based Li... 22
young gay guys in hemet (Oct '14) Nov 28 tellinitlikeitis 17
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Nov 26 Realest 154

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages