Chris

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

http://www.warbirdinformationexchange.org/php... LOOKING NORTH-EAST FROM THE AIRPORT
Chris

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Chris

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Max

Mira Loma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Nice wished it was like that again
GREAT

Loma Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Thanks for the link--great photos. Never get tired of seeing the mountains that surround our little valley.
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

That's a lot of fire bombers and a lot of water to fight fires. Wish those planes would drop untreated water on farm fields instead. If just the planes we have now at Hemet Ryan were to drop one load per plane per day on the fields adjacent to the airfield you would see a profusion of green in less than 2 weeks.They were to maintain with one drop per area once every two weeks or so it would never burn.
Chris

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

All around the Airport used to be alfalfa and potatoes, and onions where the reservoir is now.Twice a week you could watch the crop duster's fly early in the morning on the way to school,with the smell of onions, and alfalfa would fill the air,when the surrounding hills were green, Instead of brown.Truly Hemet was a very peaceful place,Apricot, and citrus groves to the east, Fresh Citrus smell.Its A shame Minor And Domenigoni Sold out,This town lost a lot of It's founding Character.
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Chris wrote:
All around the Airport used to be alfalfa and potatoes, and onions where the reservoir is now.Twice a week you could watch the crop duster's fly early in the morning on the way to school,with the smell of onions, and alfalfa would fill the air,when the surrounding hills were green, Instead of brown.Truly Hemet was a very peaceful place,Apricot, and citrus groves to the east, Fresh Citrus smell.Its A shame Minor And Domenigoni Sold out,This town lost a lot of It's founding Character.
Chris, God bless you. You have given me the last key to understanding. Hemet will be the perfect place. If I pull this off, it will be too peaceful (and too late) to say it doesn't work.
Chris

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Rancho Navarre wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris, God bless you. You have given me the last key to understanding. Hemet will be the perfect place. If I pull this off, it will be too peaceful (and too late) to say it doesn't work.
Too True, That's why my house in hemet is a rental now (not section 8)At least there still is some positive cash flow potential,for the time being.That is if you own
Chris

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

http://www.floodcontrol.co.riverside.ca.us/Im... Some of us that have been here long enough remember when the levty broke and San Jacinto was Flooded
Chris

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Chris, I've just been to my first secret test site and the experiment is a success. you will love this - have patience; It's already working.
Chris

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

https://www.facebook.com/338017072975298/phot... HEMET HISTORIANS WILL LIKE THESE PHOTOS
Great

Loma Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

I would like to see the City use the tertiary water from EMWD's treatment plant on Sanderson, to water all the trees in the parkways. The trees all up and down Florida are desperate for water. Park Ave does not look park-like anymore. Since the city owns the easement along most of these streets, they need to step up and take care of it. Use to be, city water trucks would water the parkway trees.
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

NOW you're on it! EMWD IS HOLDING US HOSTAGE WITH MULTIPLE WATER ISSIUES! The ENTIRE valley is starved for water. NOTHING grows healthy and strong on the treated tap water and the only ones with access to untreated canal water are the farmers. There is virtually NO local food production in this valley. It used to be all farms and farm fields STILL completely surround Hemet. Any fuckin' moron can come here and immediately see there's a serious issue with water here.
If said moron just learns about local agriculture, he will come quickly to the EMWD issue,- AS I DID - whatever it may turn out to be. What I can already see is that the EMWD is presenting a very conflicted message to the public about the availability and quality of the water. The farm fields are telling a tale. The town's landscaping is starting to tell the same tale and it's working on peoples' nerves in a subtle way.
Hope dies when every green thing you see is suffering and dying.
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Part of my plan involves WE THE PEOPLE crawling up EMWD'S ass about water quality AND CIVIC RESPONSIBILITY to the community that could return as a benefit to the EMWD in the form of new water treatment technologies and lower operating costs and less to NO use of chlorine to treat water. Can you imagine the EMWD being BELOVED by the public? I'm workin' on it.
Pretty_Poison

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Chris wrote:
To be honest Chris most of the men and woman who were the founders and their kids have passed on or sold. The great grand children which are many, no longer wanted to be farmers. When I moved here, Park Hill was a Peach Orchard , the most amazing peaches, over by Ramona Elem was Walnut groves , hundreds of trees. IT was a peaceful place, it was farmland, it was dairies, it was a place to raise thoroughbred horses. My family raised some of the finest horses around . They call this city progress...I call it a MESS, the ruining of out society.
Chris

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Pretty_Poison wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest Chris most of the men and woman who were the founders and their kids have passed on or sold. The great grand children which are many, no longer wanted to be farmers. When I moved here, Park Hill was a Peach Orchard , the most amazing peaches, over by Ramona Elem was Walnut groves , hundreds of trees. IT was a peaceful place, it was farmland, it was dairies, it was a place to raise thoroughbred horses. My family raised some of the finest horses around . They call this city progress...I call it a MESS, the ruining of out society.
I couldn't agree more, I went to school with larry minor junior and Kenny rodgers jr.They Both Had no personality. Kenny j was the only one @ hemet high that wore a suit,got so much harassing he transfered out and i think moved out of state,I think the biggest problem with the minor kids(Chris,Jamie,Larry jr)in my opinion Were so spoiled, And never was taught, proper values,But your right, I Agree that's were the problem developed.Back then my family had a 10 acre ranch out twords the airport, raised our own beef and pork, grew up on the whole farm thing, LOVED It. Taught Me A lot of responsibility.
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

The farm I grew up on taught me to respect ALL people AND all of GOD's creation. It taught me the value of clean land and water. It taught me how and when to fight for what's right, not just for me, but everyone. I know everything looks pretty hopeless, but it can't really be that bad, because I talk to all kinds of people here and they're just great! They all know we're all in deep shit and THEY don't know what to do either. Some seniors HAVE GIVEN UP. You can tell, because they are very morose, impossible to please and they sometimes charge and/or attack. These are the ones that go berserk when I mention bringing back the beautiful past. Some of them have told me they don't want anything to get better because they believe we all either deserve to die or that biblical prophecy will and must be fulfilled.
THAT will leave 144,000 of us... well, you guys anyway.
Chris

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

I disagree, most of the seniors I have met are the most somber,Of us all.I don't think we can bring back the beautiful past, but Its up to all of us to work together,to preserve our future. In my opinion our biggest Threat is this democratic "Statist" mentality, which will destroy the principals, this country was founded on. If we allow our basic constitutional protections,then were screwed, It will be like living under the gestapo. I think history does re-peat itself, but it's what we do about It that makes the difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 12 min larry 200,344
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 8 hr snodder 2,252
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) 18 hr i want one 3
New to Hemet; Impression (Aug '12) 20 hr love hemet 15
good restaurants in Hemet (Jan '11) 20 hr love mickey ds 127
25 most dangerous citys in Us. (Nov '10) 20 hr senior center 27
hemet fireworks? (Jul '09) 20 hr no fireworks 33
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••