Ax-Wielding Woman Chases Thief Away In Hemet

Nov 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

Police say a Southern California woman can throw a mean ax - and she used one to chase a burglar out of her house.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Nov 6, 2013
GoodGrief

Yucaipa, CA

#1 Nov 4, 2013
Yaaaa Whoooo, you go girl! Way to go.
Friendly Fire

United States

#2 Nov 4, 2013
Great job Lady! Boy i bet that bad guy crapped his pants when she pulled out that ax
Nathan

Hemet, CA

#3 Nov 5, 2013
Great job lady she be save let you know I got Rob last year when I went for for for Christmas and they still my bike hemet good not place lived in hemet get all burglar some someone need moved out in hemet
Chris

Murrieta, CA

#4 Nov 5, 2013
Nathan wrote:
Great job lady she be save let you know I got Rob last year when I went for for for Christmas and they still my bike hemet good not place lived in hemet get all burglar some someone need moved out in hemet
WTF is this? PLEASE go get an education LMMFAO!
Happy Laughter

Menifee, CA

#5 Nov 5, 2013
She's my hero. I wish I had something to chase off those punks who stole my kids' bikes from our backyard...of course, I had no idea there was even anyone in our backyard. Sneaky bastards.
kuntakinte

La Habra, CA

#6 Nov 6, 2013
I bet if there were black they would've murder her or hurt her
GoodGrief

Yucaipa, CA

#7 Nov 6, 2013
Well if you saw her on T.V. sounds like she would have put a permanent part in their head.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr Soaked good 200,593
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... 13 hr james marple 50
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 18 hr lazy posts 15,963
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Fri Kandy 476
Debate: Ferguson - Hemet, CA Fri Go Blue Forever 5
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••