complaints against Hemet PD

Posted in the Hemet Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
jess

Artesia, CA

#1 Oct 23, 2008
I wanted to comment on Hemet pd police officers how they are abussive I was yanked out of my vehicle and i have bruses all over me. they are out of control.
The Law

United States

#2 Oct 23, 2008
jess wrote:
I wanted to comment on Hemet pd police officers how they are abussive I was yanked out of my vehicle and i have bruses all over me. they are out of control.
Here is an idea. Do NOT break the law and when you are asked or told to do something by an officer, you do it. DO as you are told and nothing bad will happen.
brb

Valencia, CA

#3 Oct 24, 2008
i have seen the hemet police do some pretty nasty things in my life here. try to file a grievance with the pd and they wont let you.
NosyNeighbor

Santa Ana, CA

#4 Oct 24, 2008
brb wrote:
i have seen the hemet police do some pretty nasty things in my life here. try to file a grievance with the pd and they wont let you.
brb, care to elaborate on the nasty things you've seen and how Hemet PD prevented you from filing a grievance?
mechanic

Anza, CA

#5 Oct 24, 2008
If you are nasty to the Police, they unfortunately may need to be nasty with you. MOST Police Officers are doing their job exactly as they need to in order to keep law-abiding citizens safe from criminal behavior. What exactly are your complaints on the Hemt PD, brb? Jess, can you explain your experience too, please. Exactly as it happened. Were you cooperative, or combative?
JCG

San Diego, CA

#6 Oct 25, 2008
Hey Jess,

If indeed you have been the victim of abuse then you are obligated to do all that you can to seek justice against such abuse. Please, do not be intimidated by those thugs or by the words of psychopaths like the prick who wrote “DO as you are told and nothing bad will happen.”

I know personally of five different cops from various departments who prey on poor individuals who believe literally in the idea as expressed by the pervert who I quoted above. Those poor people have been the victims of sexual abuse under the color of authority and are too frightened to seek justice.

Jess, do no be another passive victim. Seek legal help immediately.

Good Luck to you.
Robert

San Diego, CA

#7 Oct 26, 2008
How about the cops that do good? Are we to think that a handful of incidents make the Hemet Police Department a bad one. How come we never hear about the brave things they do? Why don't we ever read about the guys and gals that solve horrific crimes and put bad guys away? Not all cops are bad. To paint any agency with a broad brush because of the actions of a few is unfair.

JCG, just curious...are any of the five cops you "Know" officers from Hemet PD?
Jess go back to LA

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Oct 27, 2008
The police are our bodyguards, our hired fists, batons and guns. We pay them to do the dirty work of protecting us, the work we're too afraid, too unskilled or too civilized to do ourselves. We expect them to keep the bad guys out of our businesses, cars and houses, out of our face. We want them to "take care of the problem." We just don't want to see how its done.
Charles Webb, Ph.d.,
CSU, Long Beach, CA
Tired of the B S

San Diego, CA

#9 Oct 27, 2008
“The police are our bodyguards, our hired fists, batons and guns. We pay them to do the dirty work of protecting us, the work we're too afraid, too unskilled or too civilized to do ourselves. We expect them to keep the bad guys out of our businesses, cars and houses, out of our face. We want them to "take care of the problem." We just don't want to see how it’s done.”
Charles H. Webb Ph.D., CSU, Long Beach, CA.
The above was excerpted from a talk to the Young, Fearful League of American Wussies.
Reagan 08

Norco, CA

#10 Oct 27, 2008
Not everyone is cut out to serve in the military or as a police officer. But, quite certainly, "Jess" and "Tired of the B.S." have never served in either.

Freedom is never Free!
Tired of the B S

San Diego, CA

#11 Oct 27, 2008
Awww, how cute!“Reagan 08” can use the word Free both as a compound word and by itself in the same sentence! The name is fitting, though, in that it invokes an image of a senile, old, and former B-film movie actor. Quite certainly,“Reagan 08” and its comments are just as irrelevant to the topic of this thread.
one bad is too many

Redlands, CA

#12 Oct 28, 2008
The people that say shut up and do as your told would be the first to cry foul if they were treated unfairly by law men. I hope they all get the chance to experience it first hand. Some cops,(I know a few personaly), are great guys. But there are quite a few who took the job to drive fast, carry a gun, and beat up "punks". Do a little research and you will be amazed at what the studies say about the motivations of the good guys and the bad guys.
iampolice

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#13 Oct 28, 2008
well then the next time you need help from us, handle it yourself.
WTF

Riverside, CA

#14 Oct 28, 2008
iampolice wrote:
well then the next time you need help from us, handle it yourself.
Typical, Big Crybaby!!!! Do your job and do it right!!!!
mechanic

Anza, CA

#15 Oct 31, 2008
No reply from brb or jess. WOW! They had a lot to say until they were called out. Come on, tell us all what happened. I, for one, would love to hear it. And the rest of you whiners who are against the Police can go away too. Find someone else to protect your arses! Hire a body guard or something. This is the best system so far. Feel free to invent another one! And if you don't like the way the USA is run, go somewhere else. Then I will have more land, oxygen, water, food, gas, clear roads to drive on, etc. Until then, deal with the fact that you FORTUNATELY live in the best and MOST FREE country on the planet Earth!!! Thank your lucky stars that you are here, and able to have a FREE life, provided to you by the VETERANS who served and DIED for this USA that you take advantage of. And take it for granted. GEEZ, I am so sick of being raped for my money (not rich, working white class), and being looked down upon for it. THANKS for being here, NOW LEAVE!!!
Tired of the B S

San Diego, CA

#16 Nov 2, 2008
Hey working white class mechanic, jess already explained what happened!

Some of the most violent, racist, psychopathic, lying, cheating and predatory pieces of garbage in our society work as police. So I’ll tell you what psycho, you get the hell out of town!!!

Here is only a small sample since you're so dense:
&NR =1
Tired of the B S

San Diego, CA

#17 Nov 2, 2008
And a**hole, how about this one,“it looked like they were enjoying what they were doing”:

&NR =1
Reagan 08

Norco, CA

#18 Nov 2, 2008
Next, let's look at some youtube videos of teachers that have preyed on students and then bash all teachers for the evil, sinister monsters they are.
Know Better

Lancaster, CA

#19 Nov 2, 2008
If they wont allow you to file a complaint, you can file a complaint with the DAs office in Riverside, or report the incident to the grand jury. Every one has a right to file a complaint on any public official. The big thing is to make sure you compliant is valid. If not valid, it could come back to bite you.
Tired of the B S

San Diego, CA

#20 Nov 3, 2008
Reagan 08 wrote:
Next, let's bash all teachers for the evil, sinister monsters they are.
Easy there hyper, let us just try and deal with the issue at hand for now.

Here is a link to the Citizen Complaint Form:
http://www.riverside.courts.ca.gov/grandjury/...

Great comment “Know Better”!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Banks (Nov '09) 3 hr Scraps come 19
Indieartist80 9 hr Ldy Morgana50 8
News A night of cold, condensation and conscience: M... Sat Ldy Morgana50 1
Flammable Pajamas from Wal Mart (Nov '11) Dec 7 tellinitlikeitis 22
unlicened gardners (Feb '18) Dec 4 Elmer Fudd 6
respect people Dec 2 Ldy Morgana50 28
News Man Banned From Disney Theme Parks After Displa... Nov 22 Ldy Morgana50 3

Hemet Jobs

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages