Hemet folk jealous of Obama

Hemet folk jealous of Obama

Posted in the Hemet Forum

Richard

El Dorado Hills, CA

#1 Jun 2, 2014
Why are so many white folks in Hemet soooo soooo jealous of Michelle Obama in the White House?
YeahRight

San Bernardino, CA

#2 Jun 3, 2014
NOT... as in even!!
Well I could be jealous of her first class vacations, at tax payers expense.
But even I have more class than to take advantage of the less fortunate.
Chris

Temecula, CA

#3 Jun 11, 2014
NICCA PLEASE!
baby boomer

Murrieta, CA

#4 Jun 12, 2014
No I'm not jealous Moocelle the transvestite, don't know anyone that is.
Rancho Navarre

Honolulu, HI

#5 Jun 12, 2014
Chris wrote:
NICCA PLEASE!
I
If you're the same one who started 'When Hemet was peaceful", then you're too nice to be seen making comments like this. If people in old Hemet were like some on this forum, then Hemet WAS doomed - BEFORE I arrived here. Now something else will happen to Hemet. Before I have finished, most of our 'true enemies' will have true contentment for the first time in their lives. We won't be able to save the sickest ones, but they will finish themselves.
We ALL may be VERY surprised at who ends up on the short list.
Now as for Michelle Obama -
......i'm just STARING in WONDER like a cow .. staring......?.
Chris

Temecula, CA

#6 Jun 12, 2014
Rancho Navarre wrote:
<quoted text>I
If you're the same one who started 'When Hemet was peaceful", then you're too nice to be seen making comments like this. If people in old Hemet were like some on this forum, then Hemet WAS doomed - BEFORE I arrived here. Now something else will happen to Hemet. Before I have finished, most of our 'true enemies' will have true contentment for the first time in their lives. We won't be able to save the sickest ones, but they will finish themselves.
We ALL may be VERY surprised at who ends up on the short list.
Now as for Michelle Obama -
......i'm just STARING in WONDER like a cow .. staring......?.
You talk as though you have a Totalitarian agenda, may I quote "something else will happen to Hemet" Please elaborate on that statement,I'm sure the rest of the long time home-owners, like myself would love to know. I'll give you this, I probably should be the BETTER Person, And not say comment's like that, And I apologize if I offended anyone,BUT It Is What It Is,40yrs ago there was (1) Black family that I know of at school, And to make a long story short, Influx of low income Un-Employable, Section 8, Government sponging Un-motivated people(OF ALL RACES)=Property values down,city prosperity Down,Crime Up,Overall Safety? Well,Jeopardized. And this mimics the policies of this Failed Administration.So At the End of the Day WE ALL loose.Because people fail to see, Hard Work And Education = Prosperity,NOT Entitlement.
Rancho Navarre

Honolulu, HI

#7 Jun 12, 2014
I know you're a good person from when Hemet was peaceful. It was also beautiful. Nothing totalitarian here, your house AND Hemet will be just fine. I'm experimenting at a secret site right now to make sure it'll work anywhere I start it up. It will employ the UNEMPLOYABLE. It will delight everyone. You will see good things you haven't seen for a long time. If I succeed, you will want to share it with others. You shared information about the fields around the airport that will help my efforts. If you can remember the smell of the fields, the green mountains and the crop dusters, then I know my success will serve you prosperity AND dinner.
Chris

Temecula, CA

#8 Jun 12, 2014
Rancho Navarre wrote:
I know you're a good person from when Hemet was peaceful. It was also beautiful. Nothing totalitarian here, your house AND Hemet will be just fine. I'm experimenting at a secret site right now to make sure it'll work anywhere I start it up. It will employ the UNEMPLOYABLE. It will delight everyone. You will see good things you haven't seen for a long time. If I succeed, you will want to share it with others. You shared information about the fields around the airport that will help my efforts. If you can remember the smell of the fields, the green mountains and the crop dusters, then I know my success will serve you prosperity AND dinner.
And as curiosity has it Gee, what could bring all these good things you speak of ?????? Genetically modified food?, nope that won't bring property value's up or crime down, may feed you but at What risk?? lets see could it be Geoengineering? I'm thinking more on the line's of BS LOL
Pretty_Poison

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jun 12, 2014
Let's see since I am a environmental geologist doubt if it is anything geo engineering ... BUT I do know Horizon Solar is moving into the old Hilton Cust Ser Center. SO maybe that is what Rancho is squawking about.

Chris

Temecula, CA

#10 Jun 12, 2014
http://www.rexresearch.com/whisson/whisson.ht... Here's some food for thought, Am I on the right track? By Aynalisis of other post's "Water being the Key" It has to do with water right? BUT I wouldn't try to fuse oxygen and hydrogen Atoms,for that would take the energy of a nuclear bomb to accomplish.
Right

San Bernardino, CA

#11 Jun 12, 2014
I think that 90% of the "unemployable" don't care to get a job. They would rather sit on their butts and collect their welfare check. Now when you start turning this around, I'll be glad to sit on my butt and watch. Let me know when the show begins, I'm anxiously awaiting.
Rancho Navarre

Honolulu, HI

#12 Jun 12, 2014
You sound so hopeless, if I felt as hopeless as some of you sound I would commit suicide and take as many of you with me as possible.
Whether you understand it or not, people are listening to all of us and they're reading between your lines as I am. SOME of them are in a position to greatly affect our lives by the laws and policies the work to enact. The more we bitch and DO nothing, the more laws and policies will be passed to KILL YOU OFF by policy makers who SECRETLY KNOW you're bitching PROOF of your WEAKNESS. It is also a sign of inattention, which is also a sign of weakness If you speak and act with courage and conviction, policy makers think before they act selfishly. IF you know how to use laws and legal precedent, you can knock 'em out whether they think or not. It requires lots of energy AND like minded people who are ready and willing for a fight at the first sign of disrespect. Most of you sound like you've had it pretty easy and have no clue OR will to defend yourselves. I hear a lack of self respect in this hopelessness. Your PREDATORY policy makers and appointees are hearing you as well.
Chris

Temecula, CA

#13 Jun 13, 2014
The above statement does point to a very disturbing fact, that keeps getting harder to deny,It's all right there in front of you,all you have to do is research. http://www.governmentattic.org/2docs/DA-Civil...
Rancho Navarre

Honolulu, HI

#14 Jun 13, 2014
throw all the nuts n fruit you want. Maybe YOU'RE the predators i'm here to detect. Sounds like one or more of you may be on the verge of going nuts. Actually locating you is of NO importance. you're done, and I was never a part in getting you to this point. Your shitty, whiney-ass attitude DID get you there and it/you will finish you.
Rancho Navarre

Honolulu, HI

#15 Jun 13, 2014
Chris wrote:
The above statement does point to a very disturbing fact, that keeps getting harder to deny,It's all right there in front of you,all you have to do is research. http://www.governmentattic.org/2docs/DA-Civil...
Chris, that's amazing! it's just like I said. And I've never seen those documents. To look at them gives me the feeling SOMEONE'S got all of this and us by the guevos - That's what they are desperately hoping for so we'll go down without a fight. They really can't take us and win. Once Americans are dedicated to taking down criminals, it happens. It works on all criminals, elect and shit-bird alike.
Chris

Temecula, CA

#16 Jun 13, 2014
Rancho Navarre wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris, that's amazing! it's just like I said. And I've never seen those documents. To look at them gives me the feeling SOMEONE'S got all of this and us by the guevos - That's what they are desperately hoping for so we'll go down without a fight. They really can't take us and win. Once Americans are dedicated to taking down criminals, it happens. It works on all criminals, elect and shit-bird alike.
And that's just the tip of the Iceberg. I mean think about it,5 top terrorist leaders released for a deserter,Joint, and national militarization of our local police, military style drills right here in temecula( Which i have seen myself) Drone autorization over civilian us air space,Government take-over of our School Criteria.Take over of health care @ a catastrophic increase in price,Oh And Scandal,Scandal,Scandal,Influx of ILLEGAL AILEN Childeren invading,As they bring in truck-loads of food @ Our Expense, as these kids are sheltered and fed @ our military bases,While our vets are left on endless waiting list's for care, In some cases until they die, then all the soldiers we lost in the war in Iraq was Invane because our president is going to just sit there and let the terrorist have Iraq Back,Vowing not to put troops there??????? How can you deny All these F$@#k ups? http://murrieta.patch.com/groups/police-and-f... http://humansarefree.com/2014/02/the-us-army-...
Rancho Navarre

Honolulu, HI

#17 Jun 13, 2014
it's all true. THE4th REICH is just starting. it's not really strong enough yet, that's why they're trying to baffle us with bs about how big and bad they are. The new REICH would have to kill most of its own citizens to survive for just a short time. a complete waste of absolutely everything.
checkmate, they gotta go before they accidentally accomplish this,
Rancho Navarre

Honolulu, HI

#18 Jun 13, 2014
IT'S just criminals. the 3rd reich was run by a bunch of nutbags and look how long that lasted
criminals are stupid and nutbags can't hack it.
More Joy

Honolulu, HI

#19 Jun 14, 2014
using chlorinated tap water with a ph of 7.8 can NEVER produce the kind of healthy plant growth you see on the farms using untreated water. PLANTS LIKE PH 6.8 TO 5.5 - slightly to moderately acidic. Real rain water is slightly acidic as well. and has always been so. Mild carbonic acid is infused into rainwater from the natural co2 in the atmosphere. This gently acidic, living water causes minerals and essential metals to be highly reactive and therefore readily and rapidly available to plant roots.
3-5 drops of fresh lime juice per gallon of tap water gets rid of chlorine and ammonia and adjusts ph just right, toss the used lime in the garden, enjoy!
NOTHING ELSE is as important as this:
WATER, FOOD ,LIFE, ABUNDANCE, PROSPERITY, COMPASSION, CONTENTMENT, JOY, JUSTICE, MORE JOY!
may you all hit your jackpots in life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hemet's Wife Beaten (Aug '14) Thu tellinitlikeitis 17
Chevron gas station Thu tellinitlikeitis 2
News Larry Minor to remain in public office after pl... (Feb '11) Jan 16 Classical liberel 32
News Drug Arrests: Perris and Menifee students snare... (Dec '13) Jan 15 Grape Soda 3
News HemetHEMET: Escaping the heat in mid-county (Sep '14) Jan 15 Grape Soda 2
News Temecula4 people arrested in connection with ro... Jan 15 Grape Soda 2
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Jan 15 Boxer MMA 330

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages