City of Hemet Crime Map

City of Hemet Crime Map

Posted in the Hemet Forum

Wanted Good Neighbors

Murrieta, CA

#1 Sep 10, 2010
Since the site listing of the crime map, I have noticed that in our area there are hardly any reports of criminal activity, even though it is occurring.

We would like to know why nothing was posted about the house on Begonia (now boarded up) where a man was arrested for stolen goods. The police are over there often.

Today on Begonia, another incident occurred.
Last week a truck was stopped with three people in it, one with a $15,000 warrent on his head. This was after a house alarm went off on Begonia.
Seems to always be police in the area, but no listings of incidents on the crime report map so we consider it inaccurate. Take down the neighborhood watch signs. There hasn't been a watch group there in over 10 years and the criminals hide behind them.

I was informed that calling the police on neighborhood harassment is no longer considered a crime. Even if the law-abiding neighbor is ganged up on by neighbors, some of whom have extensive criminal records. When did a law-abiding person become a nuisance and criminals become the norm in Hemet?

If the criminals in our area don't like being video taped, MOVE OUT! YOU ARE NOT DRIVING US OUT OF OUR NEIGHBORHOOD! We moved once because of your kind and neighbors protecting and continue to protect a drug dealer across town. Our property isn't worth crap because of the scum surrounding us.

Stop labeling and harassing me with lies and making out I am like you, PSYCO LIARS. I will continue to video tape your abuse and use my Freedom of Information Act rights to expose what you are. Disturb my peace and I will disturb yours.

Why is it troublemaking neighbors have more rights over peaceful neighbors? MONEY!

http://www.crimereports.com/map/index/...
Pretty_Poison

Burbank, CA

#2 Sep 10, 2010
ONE thing I have noticed is the police in this town are NOT trained to properly handle the situations that are occuring in this valley now. We need more experience police to handle serious matters.

I too am sick of crime happening in my neighborhood and you call the cops and they tell you come in fill out a report, or they have the nerve to say " we did not see it " "so there is nothing we can do about it"

So what happens, people stop calling the police cause they know the police will not do anything, and really do not have the skills to deal with most matters.

Also I really think the police in this town , just want to babysit ... not really deal with the crime, the gangs, the murders, the rapes, and LOOK at the pedophiles , ALL the time you hear about some one trying to snatch a child in this valley.

THIS valley is crawling with sex offenders ... there needs to be a LIMIT to how many can actually live in a area.
BIG MOUTHS

United States

#3 Sep 11, 2010
WILL BOTH OF YOU YAPPERS PLEASE stfu!
Pretty_Poison

Burbank, CA

#4 Sep 11, 2010
YOU trolls think , you own this "blog"
Mmmmm bet you never heard of "freedom on speech"
QUOTE who="BIG MOUTHS"]WILL BOTH OF YOU YAPPERS PLEASE stfu!
Wanted Good Neighbors

Murrieta, CA

#5 Sep 12, 2010
Pretty_Poison wrote:
YOU trolls think , you own this "blog"
Mmmmm bet you never heard of "freedom on speech"
QUOTE who="BIG MOUTHS"]WILL BOTH OF YOU YAPPERS PLEASE stfu!
I totally agree with you. Any time someone tries to post the truth about something going on in Hemet, some goon comes on and tries to make us keep quiet.
They probably don't want any "opportunities" to pass up moving here. That would cut the grant funds they obtain to use for dirty deeds.
Hey! I have an idea! Instead of trying to drive out the good citizens here why don't you just give us a lifetime monetary benefit and we will voluntarily move!
Oh, wait. That may not work. It's cheaper to hire scum because of grant funds than it would be to help the decent citizen move to a better place.
Hmmm. Now I get the entire picture.
Obummer

Anza, CA

#6 Sep 12, 2010
All I can say is that reduced police levels=less cops to investigate every complaint. HPD now needs to proiritize calls, meaning that their reduced force cannot respond to every call that is not immediately life-threatening.

Try living in the County of Riverside, or maybe San Jacinto, where you can expect a call-back from the RSO in a day or two.

Maybe it's time to pay Hemet's on-the-street cops a decent wage, and cut the pay of the "upper-echelon" driving desks?
Chino Again

Perris, CA

#7 Sep 24, 2010
BIG MOUTHS wrote:
WILL BOTH OF YOU YAPPERS PLEASE stfu!
I Am Sick of all the CHINO's on this Site Talking CRAP! You Can't Tell Us That all these CHINO's Posting on This Site Give TWO $hits What Happens in Hemet GO Talk Crap About Chino on the Chino Forum. Say's This Hemet Local!
Grandma

Perris, CA

#8 Sep 25, 2010
You are right. A stolen vehicle was recovered and a burglary occurred in my area, but it's off San Jacinto in county.

Driving by HPD yesterday, the parking lot was FULL of black & whites and plain cars. At least 20 - 30 or more by quick count. Is this normal or was it a meeting or policeman's ball?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Sun Red Foreman 237
Murder of TRACY WOODS (Jun '12) Sat Lori Roberson 12
Fulshear Simonton Fire Dept Sat Lbark10 1
fire dept sucks (Nov '11) Sat Lbark10 71
Hemet's Wife Beaten (Aug '14) Jan 19 tellinitlikeitis 17
Chevron gas station Jan 19 tellinitlikeitis 2
News Larry Minor to remain in public office after pl... (Feb '11) Jan 16 Classical liberel 32

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages