San Jacinto Valley: Dozens arrested in two sweeps

May 24, 2013 Full story: The Press-Enterprise

Sixteen people were arrested Thursday, May 23, in the latest gang task force sweep in the San Jacinto Valley, mostly targeting people with parole violation and drug possession warrants.

Full Story
yuk

Yucaipa, CA

#1 May 24, 2013
Woo-Hoo! I thought you people who lived over there on or by Yale said it wasn't a bad neighborhood?
Would seem that it is.
The cops seem to be on a roll and I sure hope they keep it up--Kudos to law enforcement!
cleanup dude

Corona, CA

#2 May 25, 2013
Great job guys, keep moving scum out then maybe citizens can park and shop without feeling intimidated
RobWhitey

Sun City, CA

#3 May 28, 2013
Ok, keep up the enforcement.
But, when they get out, post bail the next day do you think they move out of hemet?
Their not leaving our valley.
The trick is to not let this element into the valley in the 1st place.
Rose

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Sep 7, 2013
getting rid of this problem does not change anything,jobs bring hope and families can do better things and enjoy life, call them what you like but they are people and need to share in our dreams,of being able to work eat and be happy where is the jobs,
Annon

Hemet, CA

#5 Sep 7, 2013
Rose wrote:
getting rid of this problem does not change anything,jobs bring hope and families can do better things and enjoy life, call them what you like but they are people and need to share in our dreams,of being able to work eat and be happy where is the jobs,
Then they should go back to LA, Rose! Those people are not willing to work or else why would they come out here with no job prospects or employment? Stop being a hug-a-thug. And by the way, us law abiding citizens deserve to be safe and happy in our own town, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) 9 hr LoserDave 132
Is San Jacinto Dangerous? (Jun '10) Sun the investigator 25
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) Sun Jen 79
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... Feb 26 hemet sucks 2
Husband, Wife Die In Apparent Murder-Suicide (Jan '07) Feb 26 tellinitlikeitis 18
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Feb 24 TELETUBBIES CALL Me 102
Menifee Authors Feb 22 286author 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:31 pm PST