LA FITNESS Membership Sales People

Posted in the Hemet Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Leroy

San Jacinto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 3, 2012
 
LA GAY FITNESS wrote:
Actually, i have a wife and a couple of dogs,no offense if your gay,That's YOUR personal problem.(How do you know your at a gay bbq? The hot dogs taste like Sh@T
I am wondering what happened to you Dear? We do have a Gay club here in Hemet. We meet every Friday night.Perhaps you would like to join us.
MadMaddie

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 28, 2012
 
LA GAY FITNESS wrote:
Actually, i have a wife and a couple of dogs,no offense if your gay,That's YOUR personal problem.(How do you know your at a gay bbq? The hot dogs taste like Sh@T
ONLY A GAY GUY WOULD BRING UP THE FACT, HE HAS A COUPLE OF DOGS!! YOU SAY YOUR NOT GAY BUT YOU DEFERENTIALLY SOUND GAY!!(How cute are your doggies?)
What happened

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 2, 2012
 
Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I didn't explain it well enough for you dear. I am proud to be Gay. I was just pointing out that you sound so worried that you actually are Gay. We just want you to come out.
Perhaps i didn't make myself clear,you are truly delusional,Maybe you need to stop sitting on so much sausage LMAO
What happened

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 2, 2012
 
MadMaddie wrote:
<quoted text> ONLY A GAY GUY WOULD BRING UP THE FACT, HE HAS A COUPLE OF DOGS!! YOU SAY YOUR NOT GAY BUT YOU DEFERENTIALLY SOUND GAY!!(How cute are your doggies?)
Wow you are severely fucktarded, and an absolute Idiot
Gay ray

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 20, 2012
 
Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am wondering what happened to you Dear? We do have a Gay club here in Hemet. We meet every Friday night.Perhaps you would like to join us.
Where is this place I love Shi@$ty hot dogs,OOOOHHHH!!,Makes my but pucker.
la fitness employee

Fallbrook, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

local resident wrote:
Not surprising.
What a f**king douche. You should have got his name. I'm sure he'll soon be recruited to work over at Gosch.
I can agree that he was extremely pushy, and as a current employee of la fitness I must state that we are on competitive pay. So please keep in mind that if we want a paycheck and a job we have to reach a certain percentage of sales... That goes with all gyms or membership based companies, it is a tough world out there. I once was a customer just going into LA fitness to get ratings and since my guy wasn't pushy at all I purchased a membership. Now I am an employee and I love it and I try to advise customers the way I would like to be talked to, not shove a membership down someones throat. You catch more bees with honey not vinegar.
Fire LA Fitness

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Wow! I just read the experience the original poster had at LA Fitness and am both shocked and disgusted at the smarmy behavior of the LA Fitness employee!

I only read the message because I myself had recently called the Hemet location of the fitness center inquiring about the various membership options. The young woman I spoke to, who had a noticeable enough accent that suggested she was not a native speaker of English, was basically unhelpful, unfortunately. While I can understand the sales people wanting prospective clients to come in to the facility for a sit-down meeting such as the writer below was seeking, I began to get annoyed when she pretty obviously began to lose patience when I asked about the different
membership plans available. She went from a very pleasant person at the beginning of he call to a rather unpleasant one who seemed to lack patience for a prospective customer such as myself. The "kicker" was when she claimed that they have "20" different membership plans, something I know is a lie. Anyway I, too, still belong to Powerhouse Gym and now I will not be joining LA Fitness but renewing my Powerhouse membership, which is waaaay cheaper than joining LA Fitness anyway and has excellent machines and classes.
Jason wrote:
I went to LA Fitness located in Hemet a few days ago, to find out about their membership prices. I was introduced to a tall, healthy looking young man.
We sat at his desk, I explained that I didnít want a tour of the facility and I didnít want to fill out any forms.
I just wanted to get prices of the membership. The young man handed me a form to fill out. I told him I didnít want to give out personal information unless I accept membership. He told me that I could take the form with me if I didnít like the offer.
I agreed to put my name and telephone number at the top of the form.
He flipped the paper over and wrote down three different options of membership showing the prices of each one. He began his pressure sales pitch which I didnít like. As he tried to pressure me into joining the membership, I interrupted and told him I was no longer interested.
As I got up from the desk and reached for the form that had my name and phone number on it, he grabbed it and said that he had to keep it.
I reminded him that he had told me that I could take it with me.
He refused to give it back to me. I told him that he should be selling cars and took the form and ripped my name and telephone number off and gave the form back to him. As I was walking out the door he continued to tell me why I should join LA Fitness.
I will never set foot in a LA Fitness Center.
PS: I joined The Power House Gym
Kat

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

She only got the job because she speaks Spanish. This is America; learn friggin English!!!!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 13, 2012
 
I can do jumping jacks in my beautiful roach infested apt. why wold i go get fungus from any fitness center..

WHERE'S MY 2 GALLON ICE CREAM PLEASE!!??
Melvin
lesley

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I just joined LA fitness......why, because I wanted a clean quality gym with an Olympic pool, jacuzzi and sauna.
The 'trainer' just called to confirm my appointment. Which I 'postponed' he was affronted and almost rude that he was doing me some kind of favor.
I had made it clear I was joining to swim and destress......if I want my 'complimentary' trainer session later, I will think about it. The pressure and bullshit was almost enough to make me NOT join.
What a bunch of BS, they wouldn't even let me join without asking the BS 'questionairre' questions like, what do you like best about your body, what are your goals, why did you come in today....etc.
GEEZ just take my F'ing money and LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!
Nessa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Apr 4, 2013
 
How much is it for member ship to in roll
Jen

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Nov 8, 2013
 
Holy sh** this is funny
Jen

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Nov 8, 2013
 
I just wanted to know how much too, can someone provide that simple answer
Replied

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Nov 9, 2013
 
Jen wrote:
I just wanted to know how much too, can someone provide that simple answer
You're on the Internet. There's this thing called "Google" ...
Michelle

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 1, 2014
 
Jason wrote:
I went to LA Fitness located in Hemet a few days ago, to find out about their membership prices. I was introduced to a tall, healthy looking young man.
We sat at his desk, I explained that I didnít want a tour of the facility and I didnít want to fill out any forms.
I just wanted to get prices of the membership. The young man handed me a form to fill out. I told him I didnít want to give out personal information unless I accept membership. He told me that I could take the form with me if I didnít like the offer.
I agreed to put my name and telephone number at the top of the form.
He flipped the paper over and wrote down three different options of membership showing the prices of each one. He began his pressure sales pitch which I didnít like. As he tried to pressure me into joining the membership, I interrupted and told him I was no longer interested.
As I got up from the desk and reached for the form that had my name and phone number on it, he grabbed it and said that he had to keep it.
I reminded him that he had told me that I could take it with me.
He refused to give it back to me. I told him that he should be selling cars and took the form and ripped my name and telephone number off and gave the form back to him. As I was walking out the door he continued to tell me why I should join LA Fitness.
I will never set foot in a LA Fitness Center.
PS: I joined The Power House Gym
JASON you sound like a HUGE DOUCHEBAG... THAT'S their JOB .."HINT"..> (SALESMAN) YOU Were THERE At the Gym asking about a Membership... you have to follow the BIG BOY RULES... JUST like everyone else!!!! Your just one of those Arrogant Guys That has to ACT like he is the BIG BOSS of everything he does. LOSER!
Jesse Jackson

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Apr 16, 2014
 
NicoleS wrote:
It's funny how straight guys get disgusted at the thought of gay men checking them out,because I get the same creepy feeling about these straight PIG males checking me out.(I am a female) just a thought :)
NicoleS you know you like chocolate, you my baby mama. Get yo fat ass in shape I needs to get u back on the stroll.. pimpin ain't easy

Since: Apr 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Apr 16, 2014
 
Gay is a disease that should be treated like all other diseases.Lets find a cure!!!
MuffenTop

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Apr 17, 2014
 
Jen wrote:
I just wanted to know how much too, can someone provide that simple answer
Membership prices are cheaper at the end of the month because there is a quota that the sales people must meet. If they haven't signed up enough suckers for the month then they aren't kept around long. Sure they have a job to do and potential members should understand that. But who wants to be talked down to and be pressured to spend your hard earned money to some fast flapping jawed steroid jerk.
Power House is much better and cheaper. Their sales people talk to you like a human.
LA Fitness should take lessons from the Power House.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... 28 min Chris 39
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 54 min Unberboats 200,209
Omg!! I can't believe my eyes so many blacks in... (May '13) 3 hr Yallsomescaredwhitefolks 166
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 3 hr Yallsomescaredwhitefolks 469
Devin F you're my secret crush! 23 hr eye for a eye 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Wed Punk a s Murabito 4,834
Do you approve of Jerry Franchville as Mayor? (Apr '12) Mon JazzerciseHemet 3
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••