green apple yogurt.....yummy!!!!!!!

green apple yogurt.....yummy!!!!!!!

Posted in the Hemet Forum

Since: Feb 12

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2012
Great yogurt...Great customer service...and most importantly, Great price....3631 West Florida Ave in the Target shopping center....It's definitely cheaper that Cold Stone....
CRACKERDAVE

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2 Apr 10, 2012
xTRITARAx wrote:
Great yogurt...Great customer service...and most importantly, Great price....3631 West Florida Ave in the Target shopping center....It's definitely cheaper that Cold Stone....
SUCKS!! DIRTY, LAZY EMPLOYEES, CONDOMENTS ARE LOW AND THE CHILDREN TOUCH THEM ALL WITH THIER DIRTY HANDS. THEREFORE FORGET THE LOW PRICE AND GO SOMEWHERE ELS A-HOLE!(LOVE THAT Froggy)
Pretty_Poison

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Apr 16, 2012
Green Apple YUCK!! I ate there got really ill. I will stick to Mango Tango! Cleaner and better better customer service.
ENQIERINGWITHOUT AMIND

United States

#4 Apr 23, 2012
Pretty_Poison wrote:
Green Apple YUCK!! I ate there got really ill. I will stick to Mango Tango! Cleaner and better better customer service.
MANGO TANGO ROCKS!!! I AGREE THAT THEY ARE THE BEST IN TOWN. THE GREEN APPLE is just not kept clean, and the people who work there are lazy.
211flashlight

United States

#5 Apr 27, 2012
Screw you all :) At least Green Apple cleans their machines....Mango Tango doesn't. I used to work at Mango Tango....you don't wanna know what goes down in there in the back. I'll never ever eat there.
gardennia951

Simi Valley, CA

#6 Apr 27, 2012
I have eaten at both and Mango tango sucks! Their yogurt has made me sick a couple of time what they have going for them is the location. Green apple has great customer service cheaper prices and are always clean they have been under new managment for a few months now and have really turned things around! I am a green apple faithful customer :)
alondra

Simi Valley, CA

#7 Apr 27, 2012
I LOVE GREEN APPLE!!! I take my mom and children there its our weekly treat and we look forward to it all week long :) great flavors always clean and the friendliest employees.
ralph

Simi Valley, CA

#8 Apr 27, 2012
Green apple is a very pleasant place to go to, the employees are very nice and helpfull, the yogurt is good with many good flavors to choose from and are always bringing in new flavors, lots of toppings and a very reasonable price wirth a pleasant and clean atmosphere.
grandmaof6

Simi Valley, CA

#9 Apr 27, 2012
My husband and i take our grandchildren there every sunday we have been loyal customers since they opened 4 yrs ago they have the best carmel apple and cactus cooler i havent found flavours like these anywhere else. The employees are always friendly and its like visiting an old friend we eat yogurt chat it up a little bit and always leave happy.
things that make you go

Hemet, CA

#10 Apr 27, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmm.....

We get three different posts from "Ontario" in the past 20 minutes, all praising Green Apple.????.

Needless to say, I will NEVER go to Green Apple.

Thank you, please come again.
MadMaddie

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Apr 28, 2012
things that make you go wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmm.....
We get three different posts from "Ontario" in the past 20 minutes, all praising Green Apple.????.
Needless to say, I will NEVER go to Green Apple.
Thank you, please come again.
THE SAME A-HOLE FROM ONTARIO POSTED "4" COMMENTS IN A ROW! DON'T TRY TO FOOL THE SMART SEXY PEOPLE ON THIS POST (Well except for a few) THE GREEN APPLE SUCKS!! MANGO TANGO ROCKS!!
Pretty_Poison

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Apr 29, 2012
LOL I think it is pretty funny ... the same *dumba***. Did you seriously think people would not figure it out, that you were the same person?

OH and I am PRETTY sure you WORK for Green Apple and are trying to save your job.

MANGO TANGO still RULES!
GHETTOMISHA

United States

#13 May 22, 2012
alondra wrote:
I LOVE GREEN APPLE!!! I take my mom and children there its our weekly treat and we look forward to it all week long :) great flavors always clean and the friendliest employees.
THIS PERSON MUST HAVE GONE TO "MANGO TANGO" BECAUSE THE GREEN APPLE SUCKS!! "Always Clean" YEA RIGHT!! NOT WHEN I WAS THERE.
momof4

Hemet, CA

#14 May 22, 2012
We went to Green Apple after we went shopping for shoes at Payless. I asked for a vanilla yogurt and the girl under her breath said 'I betcha do, puta weta'. Ummm no. I said nevermind and started to walk out. The girl started getting loud. I think she was making show for her boyfriend(s) that were in there watching her. Oh well.
Paper doll

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Jun 7, 2012
momof4 wrote:
We went to Green Apple after we went shopping for shoes at Payless. I asked for a vanilla yogurt and the girl under her breath said 'I betcha do, puta weta'. Ummm no. I said nevermind and started to walk out. The girl started getting loud. I think she was making show for her boyfriend(s) that were in there watching her. Oh well.
Omg, what did she look like..I wonder if she was the same girl that talked crap to me?!
real

Redlands, CA

#16 Jun 8, 2012
Green Apple is filled with bugs (even in the yogurt) dirty sticky floors chairs and bathrooms, its disgusting. The owner is a stuck up Chinese man who doesn't care about the shop and treats his workers like slaves apparently. They say they work 12 hr days with no breaks and get paid commission. This place needs to be shut down.
henry

Hemet, CA

#17 Jun 8, 2012
real wrote:
Green Apple is filled with bugs (even in the yogurt) dirty sticky floors chairs and bathrooms, its disgusting. The owner is a stuck up Chinese man who doesn't care about the shop and treats his workers like slaves apparently. They say they work 12 hr days with no breaks and get paid commission. This place needs to be shut down.
If that is true, then the workers should complain to the labor board and get mr. Ching-o-chow out of business.
wiggledance

Perris, CA

#18 Jul 6, 2012
Why would people posting comments know that employees work that many hours. If they are that unhappy they should look for another job like starting right now. I have been to the Green Apple and the place was clean as to the customer service nothing from another world I was in and out Im just shock that so many people are being negative about it
wiggledance

Perris, CA

#19 Jul 6, 2012
real wrote:
Bugs in the yogurt that is gross did you report that to someone before posting this? Paid commission at a yogurt shop that dosent make any sense never heard of that. I hope your not a child just posting lies
ray sends love

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Aug 16, 2014
love is all u need

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
valley chronicle is a joke! Mon M Morris 1
best /safer area to buy a property Dec 8 Josephina 2
Review: Trail Too (Oct '09) Dec 4 acmiah 51
Cell tower Dec 4 UbetterUbet 1
Wish.com is bogus Dec 4 UbetterUbet 3
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Dec 3 cnv 29
News Prepare the a Green Eggs and Hama ; Dr. Seuss t... Nov 30 kathy 1

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance