bus from hell

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

passed this crash this morning going to work What a mess,anyone know what bus # it was
brb

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Wondering

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Wow!
kat

Sun City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Read that the driver of the bus almost lost his leg...the accident is the bus driver's fault..I bet the idiot was on a cell phone,
truth

Owens Cross Roads, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Bus driver on cell phone several complains have been made against driver in past
amanda

Owens Cross Roads, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Actually no the driver of the truck was the one who almost lost both legs. He has been in surgery all day having to have rods and pins put in. And from what collected off the internet the driver of truck was turning to get something to eat and school bus driver was on phone
GoodGrief

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Musta just missed this,this morning. I can't tell you how many people I saw texting and using their cell while driving on the way to San Diego this morning. I was a passenger, so got to see all of this. Fender bender on Winchester Rd and Benton. People are going way to fast, way to close to the car in front, and not paying attention to driving. We're all just lucky we haven't ended up in an accident. Good Grief--coming down Domengoni Pkw this P.M., was scarry. Slow down people and pay attention! I beg you to get serious!292
Chris

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

This happened in 2011??? Wake up!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Bus driver on cell phone several complains have been made against driver in past
GoodGrief

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

no matter--doesn't change the speeders and breaking the law texting--wake up--the outcome is the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Oldies news stand 4,852
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr 74 pecent 7,815
Do you approve of Jerry Franchville as Mayor? (Apr '12) 3 hr Becki Fire 5
Why is hemet racist ?!? 3 hr Becki Fire 26
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Oldies news stand 200,214
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 4 hr Oldies news stand 2,223
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 19 hr This topics peaked 15,911
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••