HEMET: 3 to stand trial in teen killing

HEMET: 3 to stand trial in teen killing

There are 4 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Feb 21, 2014, titled HEMET: 3 to stand trial in teen killing. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Sixteen-year-old Hemet High School sophomore Eric Sargeant Jr. was stabbed to death last year because he would not give up his cellphone, a detective testified in court Friday, Feb. 21. The killer, identified as the stabber by his two co-defendants, wanted to sell the phone to buy alcohol, Riverside County Sheriff's Department homicide Investigator ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

Pretty_Poison

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Feb 24, 2014
I had wondered when this trial would start.

I really hope those 3 rot in hell . Over a iPhone ...people have gotten stupid!!
Fry_Those_Scum

Hemet, CA

#2 Jul 2, 2014
When does that murdering piece of trash Zavala and his nasty little toadies get sent to prison?
Wrongfully accused

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jul 5, 2014
If you dont know all the facts of what happened and who did what you should open your mouth
baby boomer

Murrieta, CA

#4 Jul 5, 2014
Wrongfully accused wrote:
If you dont know all the facts of what happened and who did what you should open your mouth
We do know it was 3 on 1 and 1 is dead. Case closed,they all should have died in their cradles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tap Water and Black Substance (Nov '13) 17 hr tellinitlikeitis 41
The Rotten Egg Restaurant (Dec '10) Jan 11 imho 64
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) Jan 9 Mar 13
The Murder of Esther Gonzalez in 1979 (Jun '13) Jan 7 Unknown user 8
Murder of TRACY WOODS (Jun '12) Jan 7 Unknown user 18
best /safer area to buy a property Jan 6 tellinitlikeitis 5
News 'Horrific': Dismembered Body Found Inside Burni... Jan 5 No1 TRAPPER 1

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance