Hit and Run Victim

Nuevo, CA

#1 Jul 30, 2013
Please be on the lookout for a vehicle similar to this one Gold/ tan in color. I was rear ended by the jerk on Kirby and Esplanade. He said he had no insurance and took of over 75 miles per hour on esplanade toward Sanderson. It looked like it had paper dealer plates on the back and now has damage to the front end mainly the front chrome bumper. He was white thin build late 20's wearing a wifebeater tank top, spiky hair.
Pink Panther

Murrieta, CA

#2 Jul 30, 2013
LOL That describes half the punks in hemet, Need to be a little more specific Was it gold? or was it tan? What make and model? "HE SAID HE HAD NO INSURANCE" Was yor quote. Does this mean he stopped and talked to you face to face?? And then took off?? If thats the case you should have had enough time to get a better description of both the driver and the vehicle.This info isn't even enough to give the police anything to go on.
Hit and Run Victim

Nuevo, CA

#3 Jul 30, 2013
Pink Panther lol your right about it being half the people in hemet. I was at a complete stop on kirby at the intersection of Esplanade and Kirby.I put my car in park and got out,looked at the damage to my car, the man who hit me got out of his car and I said "I really hope you have insurance" (I only carry liability) He said "no I dont" I then said "we need to pull into the church parking lot so I can get your info". I was shaken up and nervous and wasnt thinking that he would run. I proceeded to turn right onto esplanade to go into the churchs parking lot and that is when he took off. I turned around and had my 15yr old daughter call 911 as I was following him he was going at least 75 and I was not going to put my self of my daughter in danger by trying to keep up . The car was more gold than tan and it was an older model four runner. I did notice when I got out that his chrome front bumper had damage other than that I figured I would get the year make and model from him in the church parking lot. When he took off it looked like he had paper dealer plates on the back but as I said I was pretty far behind him and I cant be 100%. When I spoke to the jerk he was about 5 "10" 150lbs looked like light brown spiky hair could of had a goatee ( I wasnt staring at him like I said I expected him to follow me into the parking lot) He was wearing a white wife beater tank top my daughter thinks jean shorts and work boots. We lost him in the housing track off of 7th and sweet clover loop.
Pink Panther

Murrieta, CA

#4 Jul 31, 2013
Well hopefully, he don't live in another city,I'll keep an eye out. I have a rental in hemet,on whittier st i go out there once a week. I do know there is a champagne colored 4-runner (kinda gold) that resides 2 blocks from my rental.Next time i'm out there i'll look for damage,But i believe it has regular plates.Glad you and your daughter are alright,There is too many crapy drivers in hemet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Fri Kristen_C 7
Same Sex Marriage: Yes or No? Jul 1 Lady Morgana 3
Diabetes: I believe it's due to obesity Jun 29 Lady Morgana 27
News Felon Arraigned on Assault, Robbery, Attempted ... Jun 29 Larry Miller 1
News Theater Complex, Bowling Alley Coming to Menife... (May '14) Jun 28 Lady Morgana 17
Tierra Shores rules (Aug '08) Jun 25 Sam 60
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Jun 22 Nathan 108
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages