Fatal Shooting in Hemet

Jan 15, 2008 Full story: KMIR 6

A man used a 5-year-old as a human shield during a gun battle with police. The shooting happened after a short vehicle pursuit along C Street in Hemet . via KMIR 6

Full Story
Gwendolyn Montgomery

Auburn Hills, MI

#1 Jan 26, 2008
This is just one incident that has happened regarding people being murdered in this town either by a spouse/boyfriend, or stranger. When I moved here in 1977 there was rarely a crime committed here. Through the years with the growth, it is to be expected that crime is going to increase. However, it seems that the more violent crimes are on the rise. Hemet used to be a beautiful town where you could walk at night. Now you take your life in your hands if hour venture out at night. Women arent' safe anymore. there are 350 pedifiles in this area alone, I could go on and on. The motto for Hemet used to be Hemet is Heaven. As far as I am concerned the motto might as well be Hemet is Hell. And I am getting out and moving to a small town in Idaho where the crime rate is very low. From what I understand, it has always been that way because growth is not tolerated like it is in Ca.
mr x

San Dimas, CA

#2 Mar 8, 2008
its his falt he died he try to shot the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Im curious about an area of Hemet (Nov '08) 9 hr Jenny 81
dangerous sex offender 27348 Meridian st Hemet 12 hr TOOmanyPERVS 2
Review: Inland Valley Janitorial And Maintenance (Jan '14) 16 hr Debbie Ely 2
Debate: Drinking Age - Hemet, CA (Dec '11) Sun Carol Wiedrick 10
MenifeeREGION: Neighborhoods team up against ma... Jan 24 Robert griffin 1
Cornman (Nov '11) Jan 22 Chris 24
Police dog fatally shot while pursuing armed felon Jan 22 Chris 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match