2 hi speed police chases in Hemet

2 hi speed police chases in Hemet

Posted in the Hemet Forum

Friendly Fire

Denver, CO

#1 Nov 19, 2013
A hi speed chase early mon morning, and another one on tue morning went thru hemet. both suspects were caught and both cars were stolen. Way to go HPD! We need more cops on the street watching out for the bad guys. We need
less sec 8 housing to keep the ghetto scum out. We need property owners to screen there renters better. I miss the old nice friendly. Safe hemet.
Nuance

Moreno Valley, CA

#3 Nov 23, 2013
Steve wrote:
Say no to niccas(blacks)
If you had taken the time to even read the PE articles, you would have discovered that the suspects in both cases were Hispanic...

With that said, lock 'em up and throw away the key.
Jack Mehoff

United States

#4 Nov 23, 2013
Nuance wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had taken the time to even read the PE articles, you would have discovered that the suspects in both cases were Hispanic...
With that said, lock 'em up and throw away the key.
Racist bigots don't need any facts! No matter what happens they will blame the people that they hate. I'll bet this guy is a bible thumping gun toting christian. Love thy neighbor as long as he looks like you
FreeAmerican

Hemet, CA

#5 Nov 25, 2013
Jack Mehoff wrote:
<quoted text> Racist bigots don't need any facts! No matter what happens they will blame the people that they hate. I'll bet this guy is a bible thumping gun toting christian. Love thy neighbor as long as he looks like you
I do believe you mean well, but Jesus Himself advised His followers to be "wise as serpents" i.e. not stupid.

You don't seriously deny that blacks have HUGELY higher violent street crime rates than any other race, surely? Ever heard of the FBI Uniform Crime Statistics? Or the freely downloadable booklet, "The Color of Crime"?

Facts are facts -- even for you there in Santa Monica, Mr. Mehoff.

One can (and should) be fair-minded and objective to the maximum but that doesn't mean they should also be in denial of the life-or-death realities regarding black crime that they must deal with.
Jack Mehoff

Denver, CO

#6 Nov 25, 2013
FreeAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe you mean well, but Jesus Himself advised His followers to be "wise as serpents" i.e. not stupid.
You don't seriously deny that blacks have HUGELY higher violent street crime rates than any other race, surely? Ever heard of the FBI Uniform Crime Statistics? Or the freely downloadable booklet, "The Color of Crime"?
Facts are facts -- even for you there in Santa Monica, Mr. Mehoff.
One can (and should) be fair-minded and objective to the maximum but that doesn't mean they should also be in denial of the life-or-death realities regarding black crime that they must deal with.
1st off Mr American, I was simply replying to a post that blamed the black race for the 2 car thefts and chases through Hemet. I believe they were Hispanics. Jesus also said to love your neighbor, no matter what color. And he said to love and pray for your enemies. I will admit that blacks commit crimes at a seemingly higher rate, but I believe that it is more nurture than nature. Poor education and bad parenting may be a partial cause. Just because some one is born black, they are not inheritantly bad. I dont live in Santa Monica, but havelived in towns that have had a sudden infusion of Hispanics and or Orientals. Guess what? Those cultures also have youngpeople in gangs. There is good and bad in every race. I'm not living in denial, we do have problems. It's not fair to blame all blacks for all of our problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As fire closes in their homes, neighbors turn t... 2 hr tellinitlikeitis 2
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Oct 13 Effbobandsusan 27
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) Oct 10 Hbwemail 11
Im curious about an area of Hemet (Nov '08) Oct 3 heyapril 90
Menifee Authors (Feb '15) Sep 29 Indiewriter 4
daca Sep 27 AlJ460009 2
News Interesting race for Riverside County sheriff s... Sep 25 Robert 1

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance