First Prev
of 2
Next Last
u troll

Los Angeles, CA

#22 May 25, 2010
Have you gotten enough attention little troll ho?
I am Somebody wrote:
While this may seems trivial to some, that manager's attitude sucks. And he did a lousy job on that manicure, from what I see in the photo.
About 15 or so years ago, I got a pedicure from a nail salon and they used a dirty tool amd still, more than 15 years later, my big toe still has a screwed up toenail from the nail fungus they gave me. It is nearly impossible to cure toenail fungus once you have it.And at times, it causes alot of pain, still.
MY USA

Anza, CA

#23 May 26, 2010
Worthless, useless, POS post. If the finger falls off, let us know. Until then, shut the f&*k up and cash another welfare check! And enjoy spending my money.
illegals out now

Anza, CA

#25 May 28, 2010
Why don't you just amputate the offending finger? Lots of soldiers are doing just that with their arms and/or legs, when they are blown completely off by our enemies land mines/IED's! Still wanna complain?

Get over yourself. Get over your trauma. Or, a better idea, just kill yourself now, in order to avoid further embarrasment!

(Personally, I prefer the suicide idea for you.)

Sorry, just couldn't help myself.
huh

Moreno Valley, CA

#26 May 30, 2010
That's what you get for fingerbanging a mexican cha-cha ho. Coochies so nasty they will cut you up.
hemet res

San Bernardino, CA

#27 Jul 15, 2010
first. Im sure she is not a blond we dont whine like that
Megan

Derby, UK

#28 Dec 29, 2012
She is such a crybaby omg it's only a diddy cut I'm gobsmacked lol why Put a pic of ur "poor" finger with the littlest !!!!:D
Megan

Derby, UK

#29 Dec 29, 2012
Yh US blondes don't do that cus were cool :D
Jess

Moreno Valley, CA

#30 Feb 1, 2013
That is a small cut however, you're still going to professionals and paying for them to do their job right. I don't think it's as much about the actual size of the cut as it is about the integrity of the salon.
Crybaby

Hemet, CA

#31 May 3, 2014
Are you serious how old are you ? I thought you sliced your finger open not a little poke
Hemetoid

Pacific Palisades, CA

#33 May 3, 2014
u are nobody wrote:
stfu quit whining get off welfare and get the heck out of my city !
wow, some people actually need welfare
again

Hemet, CA

#34 Aug 5, 2014
god this is old

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HemetFor now, judge won't block Hemet fire switch 15 hr EastEndResident 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 16 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
HemetHEMET: Firefighters want voters decide dep... 18 hr EastEndResident 3
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 21 hr El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Diamond valley middle school Sep 25 Hopeing this is n... 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Jobs

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]