Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 5
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No more whiners

Oxnard, CA

#1 Apr 26, 2009
You’re a little crybaby, whoever you are! I think you should have your whole finger sliced off just for being a crybaby!!
noooo

Hemet, CA

#2 Apr 29, 2009
noooo
Are you kidding

United States

#3 May 1, 2009
HAHAHHA that is the funniest thing I ever saw!!
Are you serious???
brb

Los Angeles, CA

#4 May 4, 2009
get a lawyer lol
cow town usa

South Pasadena, CA

#5 May 4, 2009
geez, your an idiot!!
thats a hang nail....
the owner

Nuevo, CA

#6 May 7, 2009
All I see are wrinkles
Robynne

Valencia, CA

#7 Jun 8, 2009
Get real, this happens a lot and you should let the person know with an Attitude but don't expect to get your manicure free!
mechanic

Anza, CA

#8 Jun 10, 2009
how will you ever survive? let us know. we are all hanging by a thread!

p.s. i wish getting a "bad" manicure was my biggest problem! you must have no life.
BOO HOO

Moreno Valley, CA

#9 Jun 14, 2009
shut up already and put your finger in an ugly pageant!
Jody

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Jul 16, 2009
No more whiners wrote:
You’re a little crybaby, whoever you are! I think you should have your whole finger sliced off just for being a crybaby!!
haha! I agree...I came here looking for advice to heal my pinky considering that a couple days ago i sliced a quarter of the tip off and it looks like throbbing hamburger! I'm pouring alcohol on it, while biting on a kitchen towel and crying on the floor like a baby.
I would NOT worry about your "injury"!
smiley007

Oxnard, CA

#11 Jul 22, 2009
wow chick, you had better leave paper alone for it is way to complicated for you taste... it must have attacked you while you were trying to write a letter online, by the way you must be a blonde too...oh my goodness must have been a real stressful day for you my reguards lol....
you are lame

Whittier, CA

#12 May 4, 2010
It happens, people make mistakes... so it is a little sore for a day or two, it certainly didn't ruin your life, make your life hard or stop you from doing anything, did it? You said it was a slice and it didn't look anything like a slice. It looks like your cuticle got knicked. Stubbing your toe at home is worse... Are you going to put up a picture of your toe and complain about your lanlord or mortgage company?
Wondering

Nuevo, CA

#14 May 7, 2010
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot!!!
I apologize "no more whiners", I didnt mean this for you. My computer glitched and posted my comment under yours. I meant to call the girl that posted this with the emergency situation broken finger and idiot.

“Knowledge Changes Perception”

Since: Apr 10

In The Know

#15 May 8, 2010
Good Lord......are you freakin kidding me?
nobashing

Anza, CA

#16 May 11, 2010
WAAAHHHH! I am a big crybaby! WWWAAAAHHHHHH! Just look at what those butchers did to my poor non-working finger! Sorry, I am bashing a bit. But give me a break! If that's the worst thing that happened to me on a regular working day, I would be glad! Get over yourself.......
Mee

Riverside, CA

#17 May 13, 2010
I think I actually got cut there also. But i didnt say anything

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18 May 20, 2010
While this may seems trivial to some, that manager's attitude sucks. And he did a lousy job on that manicure, from what I see in the photo.

About 15 or so years ago, I got a pedicure from a nail salon and they used a dirty tool amd still, more than 15 years later, my big toe still has a screwed up toenail from the nail fungus they gave me. It is nearly impossible to cure toenail fungus once you have it.And at times, it causes alot of pain, still.
Wondering

Nuevo, CA

#19 May 21, 2010
The fact is, is that it is trivial! People dont care about her extremely small cut. She posted it as a sliced finger-this is hardley the case. Its completely amazing to me that this girl would take the time to take a picture and post it on the web. If she was that dissatisfied with what happened she should have filed a complaint. Other people have bigger problems to deal with and her problem is very petty.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#20 May 21, 2010
I agree about the title. It is labels wrong.LOL.

My main point is, the attitude of the manager. I could care less about the tiny little nick.LOL.
u are nobody

Los Angeles, CA

#21 May 25, 2010
stfu quit whining get off welfare and get the heck out of my city !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 14 min Cali Girl 2014dal 200,608
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 24 min Mikeymouse 477
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr Little Ricky 15,966
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr Duh 5,015
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 18 hr napalmers 7,933
santa rosa community mobile home park hemet cal (Mar '07) 23 hr moe 50
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... Sat james marple 50
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••