People Deported Back To Mexico Receive Acts Of Kindness From Local Churches

May 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

During the 2012 fiscal year, the office of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement that handles deportations removed 409,849 people from this country.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Rockin it out wrote:
Wow what is Our country thinking! What the hell is obama doing??
ruining the citizens and our country and lying to the whole world before national tv, This is even more embarrassing on national tv and lying to my fellow americans and me! we should all go to the WH and protest as Americans and scream and yell impeach the dictator, impeach obama!
SendBackTheTrail erTrash

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
If one receives assistance through Catholic Charities then one, quite possibly, receives public aide and runs out on emergency room care. If one can't provide for themselves then one should return to//or should be deported back to his/her own countries as he/she is a public charge and an accumulative drain on our nation.
Yea, dam rednecks!! fat white women all over hemet and vanilla ice looking losers on meth and drugs asking for money all the time. I agree send all these "buck wild" losers back to West Virgina were they belong. "American Pride" P.S. is it just me or are all the blacks hooking up with all the trailer trash white girls. I think that's why the blacks are coming to hemet crime, drugs, and white girls (WITH TRAMP STAMPS) who love them blacks. OUT!
baby boomer

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Hey,even fat girls need love.
Hmmm

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
May 16, 2013
 
Too late to point fingers or blame games. Time for all people to figure out a compromise, or common solution, sensitive to humans, and not race, religion, gender... It would be nice to act as civil grown up adult beings. We have observered life for many generations, and it really should not be that difficult to educate and encourage the younger generation to promote positive life for the planet and all inhabitants. I realize nothing will ever satisfy everyone equally, however, there is most definitely better choices to be made for our society.
petro

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
May 16, 2013
 
baby boomer wrote:
Hey,even fat girls need love.
Who is going to get near a fat blob, smelly and oozing grease from every fold and smelly crevice of the nasty body?

“a smile for my friends”

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

petro wrote:
<quoted text> Who is going to get near a fat blob, smelly and oozing grease from every fold and smelly crevice of the nasty body?
In case my last post dont show up. I said any w*t back be*ner that who!
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

My girlfriend was fat, that's another reason I had to dump her.

“a smile for my friends”

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Chico wrote:
And, of course, you never see a fat white person. Look in McDonalds. They will take out the doors and put in cattle shutes. If you're going to romance a white woman you need a piece of chalk and a carpenter's pencil.
To do a mex chick ya gotta tie one hand to the bed post to keep from sliding out of bed on her oil slick!
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
May 16, 2013
 
Juan wrote:
My girlfriend was fat, that's another reason I had to dump her.
YOU MADE HER FAT!!! Loser, I hope you gain 1000 lbs. Liar, first you blame the kid, like she asked to be born and now it's the woman whom you're responsible for impregnating.....you are just a loser.
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

What a sweet gesture by these Methodists. That's the reason I'm giving my money elsewhere. What they should do is tattoo the faces of all the deported illegals. One on the forehead for those without any criminal record, any misdemeanor gets you an additional tat on one cheek and any felony gets you the full package, forehead and both cheeks. That way it will be easier to spot them if they come back.
CreepyOldPervert George

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
May 17, 2013
 
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>In case my last post dont show up. I said any w*t back be*ner that who!
Wow what a mugshot!! I hope this picture is just a joke. And you used a child molester registry to get it. Otherwise dude!! don't use your picture. That is a creepy child molesters face you have 100% GUILTY!! Your tag should be "a smile for all the young boys". WHAT A PERVERT

“a smile for my friends”

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
May 17, 2013
 
CreepyOldPervertGeorge wrote:
<quoted text>Wow what a mugshot!! I hope this picture is just a joke. And you used a child molester registry to get it. Otherwise dude!! don't use your picture. That is a creepy child molesters face you have 100% GUILTY!! Your tag should be "a smile for all the young boys". WHAT A PERVERT
Youre moma likes suckin big black whats????? Dude! That should be between yo moma and hher tricks. Ya hadnt oughta be putting her sh*t out on front street like that. One of youre daddies might step in it and refuse to pay her. Then who yuo gonna whup up on to get youre crack money?
Bazinga

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
May 18, 2013
 
petro wrote:
<quoted text> Who is going to get near a fat blob, smelly and oozing grease from every fold and smelly crevice of the nasty body?
Somebody did, otherwise you would not exist.
MolesterNewJerse y

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
May 18, 2013
 
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>Youre moma likes suckin big black whats????? Dude! That should be between yo moma and hher tricks. Ya hadnt oughta be putting her sh*t out on front street like that. One of youre daddies might step in it and refuse to pay her. Then who yuo gonna whup up on to get youre crack money?
Hey pervert!! now I need to add wigger to your mugshot list. Dam dude you are really creepy (like that creepy uncle) lol. "MOLESTER NEW JERSEY"
Justone

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
May 18, 2013
 
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>To do a mex chick ya gotta tie one hand to the bed post to keep from sliding out of bed on her oil slick!
Lol!

“a smile for my friends”

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
May 18, 2013
 
MolesterNewJersey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey pervert!! now I need to add wigger to your mugshot list. Dam dude you are really creepy (like that creepy uncle) lol. "MOLESTER NEW JERSEY"
Oh stop. Youre just still p*ssed cause i kept youre daddy strapped to his bunk making me ciggaret money for his whole sentence.

“a smile for my friends”

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
May 18, 2013
 
Justone wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
:)
Joann

Ozone Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

What with illegal immigrants? Are you all not enjoying what we contribute to? Do ever say don't take their taxes, or their services? No, you enjoy most of what we, illegal imigrants contribute to because we as noncitizens we do not have the rights. America is not what it used to be years ago. do you ever stop and think. It Is all the illegal immigrants who was contributing and doing the work that Americans refuse to do and paid taxes. They are deported, no more taxes and nobody to do the work. Illegally immigrants work their fingers to the bone to make it in this country. Not because we were not born here we should be treated badly. I can tell you from experience, I worked hard for 18 years and have achieved more than what most American haven't achieved in their lifetime. THE AMERICAN DREAM.
Really

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Joann wrote:
What with illegal immigrants? Are you all not enjoying what we contribute to? Do ever say don't take their taxes, or their services? No, you enjoy most of what we, illegal imigrants contribute to because we as noncitizens we do not have the rights. America is not what it used to be years ago. do you ever stop and think. It Is all the illegal immigrants who was contributing and doing the work that Americans refuse to do and paid taxes. They are deported, no more taxes and nobody to do the work. Illegally immigrants work their fingers to the bone to make it in this country. Not because we were not born here we should be treated badly. I can tell you from experience, I worked hard for 18 years and have achieved more than what most American haven't achieved in their lifetime. THE AMERICAN DREAM.
Bull chit!
Joann

Ozone Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> ruining the citizens and our country and lying to the whole world before national tv, This is even more embarrassing on national tv and lying to my fellow americans and me! we should all go to the WH and protest as Americans and scream and yell impeach the dictator, impeach obama!
You Americans should get up your lazy ??? And find a job to earn money. Don't use the system to get assistance, sell the food stamp and whatever you collect to buy drugs and alcohol, and then cry out that somebody collecting what you should be collecting. IT IS NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU, IT IS WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY. You are are citizen, then do not depend on taxpayers money to take care of your lazy ???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Weather Watch for Riverside County was issued at April 24 at 1:32AM PDT

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••