The Blacks are only part of the problem .....

Posted in the Hemet Forum

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Mar 28, 2013
The BaddestFish

Hemet, CA

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Ok i keep going through and reading past postings and discussions i would like to say my part .... Hemet is a filthy place these days east side west side town center no-matter what end your on its foul!! The Majority of the crime that goes on here is not reported that's a known fact, the majority of our police are corrupt,the majority of our youth is tied in to a gang in one form or another. These are issues ive seen in our town since at-least 06 and im sure it was going on for years before that ..... there are as much white trash in this city these days makes Oil-dale look like Disneyland. blame it on whomever you please it doesn't matter none of your bitching or ranting is going to change the facts this town is in its own rights a white Compton just the way it is. why dont you get off the computer and go do something for your community that might make a difference

Since: Aug 12

Hemet, CA

#2 Aug 5, 2012
AGREE TO THE FULLEST BUT FYI IM THE BADDERFISH IN THESE HERE PARTS =^_^=
local resident

Hemet, CA

#3 Aug 5, 2012
The BaddestFish wrote:
Ok i keep going through and reading past postings and discussions i would like to say my part .... Hemet is a filthy place these days east side west side town center no-matter what end your on its foul!! The Majority of the crime that goes on here is not reported that's a known fact, the majority of our police are corrupt,the majority of our youth is tied in to a gang in one form or another. These are issues ive seen in our town since at-least 06 and im sure it was going on for years before that ..... there are as much white trash in this city these days makes Oil-dale look like Disneyland. blame it on whomever you please it doesn't matter none of your bitching or ranting is going to change the facts this town is in its own rights a white Compton just the way it is. why dont you get off the computer and go do something for your community that might make a difference
Take the first step, get involved:

https://www.facebook.com/rebuild.hemet
ITS THE BLACKS

United States

#5 Aug 8, 2012
The BaddestFish wrote:
IT'S ACTUALLY THE A-HOLES AT CITY HALL THAT NEED TO START FIXING THE MESS THEY GOT THIS CITY IN!!!!!STOP GIVING THE BLACKS MORE LIQUOR STORES, 99.CENT STORES, SEC.8, ETC.. ETc...
brb

Highland, CA

#6 Aug 8, 2012
local resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the first step, get involved:
https://www.facebook.com/rebuild.hemet
sounds good but why is it a regular page opposed to a community page? thats against the tos fb book makes you agree to.. just fyi.. I'd hate to see someone start a good thing only to have it be stopped
listener

Radersburg, MT

#7 Aug 8, 2012
The BaddestFish wrote:
Most of the HPD is corrupt? No true at all. And if you think most of the crime in Hemet is not committed by blacks, just listen to the HPD traffic on your scanner. 155.055 is the frequency. You will hear that a majority of the calls reference BMA's. That means Black Male Adult. Just a fact. Look at the crime history, as well. Just recently, a bank was robbed, a person at an ATM was robbed, there was a check-cashing store robbery, and at least 2 purse-snatchings in the last week or so. All BMA's. Just stating facts. They have come from Compton, Watts, pretty much anywhere else in SoCal that is claiming a decrease in violent crimes. Guess what? They have moved here, and increased OUR crime rates. Less cops on the streets means easy pickings for them. Plus, section 8/welfare will house you and send you an EBT card anywhere you go in CA.

Hemet, CA

#8 Aug 9, 2012
am at library and two big ugly black girls just walk in with a laud noise I feel like kick the shit out of them

Hemet, CA

#9 Aug 9, 2012
they have no respect, go back were you"all came from
Justified

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Aug 9, 2012
The blacks feel they are entitled ... I still believe welfare should be like unemployment... SET a time limit that you receive it. I say 2 years. I believe in the "work programs". I just think the person in charge of them, had NO clue what they were doing, and it became another "hand out" program.

I know job growth is slow, but IF we all write and write more and more the people we put into gov...this getting "money in their pockets" would stop.

Stop putting those rich a$$ people in office ... maybe we need to put in the poorest smuck ...heck they can't do any worse than we have now.
Amber

Hemet, CA

#11 Aug 9, 2012
It is not just the blacks. You all bring race into everything, just as an excuse. There are bad white people, there are bad mexican people, and there are bad black people. It is not ALL black people, ALL white people, or ALL mexican people. One race has nothing to do with it. STOP being racist, that is the problem.

I'm white and I cannot even get a job here, I've tried ever since I moved here. It is not their fault so stop blaming them just because they're black. That is all I've heard since I moved here is how scary or bad the black people are, and well the black people are the nicest ones I've met since I moved here!
Justified

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Aug 10, 2012
Amber wrote:
It is not just the blacks. You all bring race into everything, just as an excuse. There are bad white people, there are bad mexican people, and there are bad black people. It is not ALL black people, ALL white people, or ALL mexican people. One race has nothing to do with it. STOP being racist, that is the problem.
I'm white and I cannot even get a job here, I've tried ever since I moved here. It is not their fault so stop blaming them just because they're black. That is all I've heard since I moved here is how scary or bad the black people are, and well the black people are the nicest ones I've met since I moved here!
Amber you obviously do not read the paper, watch television, or read about the "blight of Hemet". No one is being racist per say....BUT Hemet NEVER had these problems until blacks started moving into this valley. Every time there is a robbery, a shooting, etc. You just have to read the name and realize their black ...and THEN once they show a picture, surely they are black. Mexicans have coexisted in this valley for a long time ...no one is complaining about them. Even with the white supremacist , they do not cause to many hassles.
People in Hemet, are not used to the robberies, murders, swat teams, helicopters flying in circles for hours, looking for some one ... The valley is a terrible place to live now, raise a family. I mean who allows their children to just ride their bikes off their street, or visit a friend who lives few blocks from their house? I can tell you not many, in fact when you ask they look at you like your a idiot.Hemet needs to start a campaign to bring back family values...bring back the retired folks , who made Hemet the quite little valley it was.
Tear down these empty commercial buildings where homeless are living ... tear down subdivisions that were started and have sat there for 5 year empty!! If NOT force these people to see these homes to families and NOT investors.
Santa Clause

Moreno Valley, CA

#13 Aug 11, 2012
I'm making a list of who's naughty and nice.
And i see who's being naughty in Hemet.
This Christmas Eve, I will be bringing a much larger sleigh. I will be gathering all the naughty white folks and put them in that big o sleigh. Then off to South Africa with Rudolph leading the way. Once we are over the jungle, I will be pushing all you white people out of my sleigh.
If you survive the fall, you will soon become African crackers. Then in a few years, Slave ships will arrive and Black pirates will be trapping all the African Crackers and set off to a new land where the crackers will become slaves and you know the rest.
George

Marina Del Rey, CA

#14 Dec 22, 2012
I've already given my free professional advice to our hemet city fathers. They chose to not listen and to do things their way. The minute that happened., all the "good" people left this town without pity and fled California like so many others are now doing. Blame the Democratic mentality. They truly believe California is now heaven compared to what it used to be. The problem here is not a racial one. It is called "nO LEADERSHIP". Look at other communities? Lots of races live together in harmony with no problems Hemet? Lack of imaginative leadership. We're paying a bunch of nincompoop politicians lots of money and how do they pay us back? They trash the town, keep on trashing it., then give us "attitude" and pat themselves on the back for a job well done. so long as we keep voting these idiots back into office., expect more of the same. GIGO.
Yeah

Yucaipa, CA

#15 Dec 23, 2012
Amber wrote:
Ya gotta move or commute to work, if you want to live here as a young working person. Doesn't take much to figure that one out--look around. Usually one finds a job, and then figures out how to get as close as possible to it, so the cost of getting to work doesn't eat you up. You try to car pool, or public transportation. Quit sitting around in you own stench. There's public transportation out to the college. Position yourself so that you are employable.
hemet bigots

Hemet, CA

#16 Dec 23, 2012
i'm praying more african americans move here. i'm putting ads in l.a. times that hemet is cheap.

bigot jerks hope you all move out palefaces,
tax payer

Hemet, CA

#17 Dec 24, 2012
guest wrote:
am at library and two big ugly black girls just walk in with a laud noise I feel like kick the shit out of them
I know what you mean. Those gorillas are too stupid to understand that you have to be quiet in a library. And if you tell them, they get 'all ghetto' about it. Just like crossing the street. They don't give a shit that a crosswalk is close by. They are going to cross no matter what. Why do these blacks feel the need to act they way they do, I dont know. But at the end of the day, I have a wonderful, supporting friends and family and these people got thugs, hos, and crackheads as family.
Hemetite

San Jacinto, CA

#18 Dec 26, 2012
hemet bigots wrote:
i'm praying more african americans move here. i'm putting ads in l.a. times that hemet is cheap.
bigot jerks hope you all move out palefaces,
Oh...we will. The standards here have fallen far below what is acceptable to us. But YOU-you enjoy living like a scandalous little rat thief! LMFAO!
Hey are you black Liz

Northridge, CA

#19 Dec 27, 2012
Hemetite wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...we will. The standards here have fallen far below what is acceptable to us. But YOU-you enjoy living like a scandalous little rat thief! LMFAO!
Hey isn't it a bit ironic that this Hemetite is black!! Lol
George

Marina Del Rey, CA

#20 Mar 28, 2013
There is a solution. Kick out the ruling "elite" down at City Hall. Clean house from top to bottom. Put in a new "team". Give them 30 days to clean up the mess and if they don't or can't., out they go. Then put in another team and give them 30 days to clean up the garbage and crime. Eventually you will get a winning team the way Lincoln finally got Sherman to take down Robert E. Lee. Keep firing and replacing losers til you get a winner. This is no secret. It's been used throughout history. Do it Hemet. It will work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 17 min Frankie Rizzo 200,654
Many Sonic Booms or Earthquakes Felt in Menifee? (Jan '10) 3 hr fedup 28
Transportation plays a big role at home and reg... 3 hr fedup 2
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr Little Ricky 15,973
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 8 hr memo maddnes 5,020
8/27/2013 tuesday around 2:15pm state and menlo... (Aug '13) 13 hr hahahaha 14
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon punch tips 7,935
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search