ANTI-ABORTION: Roe v Wade commemorati...

ANTI-ABORTION: Roe v Wade commemorations in Hemet, SF

There are 3 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Jan 24, 2014, titled ANTI-ABORTION: Roe v Wade commemorations in Hemet, SF. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Anti-abortion activists in Hemet and San Jacinto Saturday are placing 4,000 crosses in a "cemetery of the innocents" and Auxiliary Bishop Rutilio del Riego of the Roman Catholic Diocese of San Bernardino is marching against abortion in San Francisco as part of events commemorating the 41st anniversary of Roe v.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

Patricia Rivera

Burbank, CA

#1 Jan 25, 2014
Yes, I was there. Abortion is the most hideous human rights violation in our time. 50 million human beings have been snuffed out since the passage of Roe V. Wade! More than all of the wars in human history. Horrible way to kill what God had planned for each and every one of those human beings. So sad! One of those humans killed could have been of service to someone in this world! The only acceptable human reaction to this atrocity is to yell in protest at the top of your lungs!
there is no god

Yucaipa, CA

#2 Apr 17, 2014
Patricia Rivera wrote:
Yes, I was there. Abortion is the most hideous human rights violation in our time. 50 million human beings have been snuffed out since the passage of Roe V. Wade! More than all of the wars in human history. Horrible way to kill what God had planned for each and every one of those human beings. So sad! One of those humans killed could have been of service to someone in this world! The only acceptable human reaction to this atrocity is to yell in protest at the top of your lungs!
Ya know, it's really a damn shame that no one aborted you.
Decision

San Bernardino, CA

#4 Apr 18, 2014
This is a personal choice. Not yours' to make.
Catholics should be more worried by the lives destroyed by the fathers who are pervs. Not sent to jail, just sent to another church to molest innocents. Protest at the top of your lungs about that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Kim, Jae H MD - Jae H Kim MD (Oct '09) Fri al99cvc2000 91
News As fire closes in their homes, neighbors turn t... Thu tellinitlikeitis 2
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Oct 13 Effbobandsusan 27
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) Oct 10 Hbwemail 11
Im curious about an area of Hemet (Nov '08) Oct 3 heyapril 90
Menifee Authors (Feb '15) Sep 29 Indiewriter 4
daca Sep 27 AlJ460009 2

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance