Accident by West Valley

Accident by West Valley

Posted in the Hemet Forum

Westend

Riverside, CA

#1 Oct 27, 2011
Accident at Sanderson and Mustang Way. Looks like a roll over with one fatality.
Flawfle

Hemet, CA

#2 Oct 27, 2011
Well do you know who it was?
Glut

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Oct 28, 2011
Flawfle wrote:
Well do you know who it was?
my friend got a look, definitely someone died, body bag and everything. According to the duffle bag, it looked like an athletic student.
Mike Norkin

Lake Elsinore, CA

#4 Oct 28, 2011
The victim was Jason Moscowitz, a Hemet Unified School district Director and ex Principal of Lakeside High School in Lake Elsinore. He has a couple young children and wife! He was hit was and killed by someone who ran a red light!
curious

Radersburg, MT

#5 Oct 28, 2011
Mike Norkin wrote:
The victim was Jason Moscowitz, a Hemet Unified School district Director and ex Principal of Lakeside High School in Lake Elsinore. He has a couple young children and wife! He was hit was and killed by someone who ran a red light!
That's a shame. Sorry for their loss. Hope they prosecute the redlight runner to the fullest extent.
Marley 1

United States

#6 Oct 28, 2011
This is a horrible tragedy. Jason was my neighbor for about a year. He was very dedicated to his family and work. He will be terribly missed. My prayers go out to his family.
Gina

Canyon Country, CA

#7 Oct 28, 2011
Our prayers for his family, we were going to swim practice and saw the damage was so extensive the speed that person must have been going!
Leni

Marina Del Rey, CA

#8 Oct 28, 2011
Did they catch the person responsible for this horrible tragedy??
Hemet teacher

Kailua, HI

#9 Oct 28, 2011
Person who ran the red light is my student at West Valley High.
jasmine

Marina Del Rey, CA

#10 Oct 28, 2011
he did not run a red light. i was there and saw the whole thing actually jason run the red light and hit the car that was making a left turn
socute

Hemet, CA

#11 Oct 28, 2011
It happen to me on last july/2011.just off worked and on the way home ran over red light on Sanderson-Ramona Exp.way.I was tierd and saw the green turn only,i thought green light,so i hit the car turning left,both car total losed,but we are ok.police report was hit about 60mph.after that day i drive very be careful.
Drive a Volvo

Hemet, CA

#12 Oct 29, 2011
There was also what appeared to be a traffic accident with injury at the intersection of State and Oakland on Friday afternoon about 4:00 p.m. I saw one person lying on the ground in the middle of State Street. Police were already on-scene. Hopefully the injury was not life-threatening. Be careful out there!
wha hap

Hemet, CA

#13 Oct 30, 2011
wha hap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Has Hemet become a dumping ground for parolees ... 47 min arizona bound 3
Murder of TRACY WOODS (Jun '12) Wed jeannie 10
News Your Views - 06/03 (Jun '11) Jul 28 positronium 8
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Jul 25 who cares 113
News Would-be bird rescuers ticketed by officers (Jun '06) Jul 24 Tacy Hunt 4
GOScH Auto Group Sucks (Dec '11) Jul 21 chris 41
Menifee Authors Jul 20 286author 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages