Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

California Republicans hold no statewide offices, and Republican voter registration has fallen below 30 percent statewide.
Horsert

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

In full bloom now.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care who you claim "won". We both know that I have. It's that simple.
I'm saying the alleged "lie" again right now- YOU SAID "CLINTON'S IMPEACHMENT FAILED". How is that a "lie"? You're crazy.
Clinton's impeachment did not fail. You were wrong. Admit it and move on.
of course you donít, and donít bother with the requests for explanations, it has been explained to you dozens of times, it is beyond your grasp
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought impeachment means removal from office. You cannot "explain" away the fact that you were wrong.
It's better that you stopped trying, you were looking ridiculous.
NO I have not once said that, Impeachment is a charge, or an indictment. Now it is true that the GOP actually wrote "removal from office" into the impeachment, not sure why they did that, they knew it would not happen. They knew it would fail before they passed it in the house.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Removal from office is automatic for POTUS if convicted. The Republicans did not "write it in" you silly dope!
Clinton was impeached. It did not fail. You are wrong. They failed to convict, they did not fail to impeach.
I donít know why they put it in there, donít ask me, ask them

I thought it was stupid. Particularly when they knew it would fail the vote in the senate at the trial.

Yes he was impeached
Yes it was a total failure and nothing ever came of it.

That is twice impeachment was tried on a president, passed the house, and failed in the senate and nothing came of it.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Removal from office is automatic for POTUS if convicted. The Republicans did not "write it in" you silly dope!
Clinton was impeached. It did not fail. You are wrong. They failed to convict, they did not fail to impeach.
I am starting to get bored with this Mike, but I know it really entertains you so I am going to go back to an automatic response that you cannot contradict, as there is no post of mine that says otherwise

That way you can keep ranting about it, and I can ignore it
and discuss things more interesting.
FlyJack

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Shucks where did all the republican clowns go?

You can find a bunch of them on sitting the Glendora, California city council.
FlyJack

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Never too late to admit your trespassing.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Big D must be taking a lunch break from all the "interesting discussions" I was distracting him from!
At least he's given up trying to save face about being wrong about Clinton's impeachment!
Liar Mike

Yes he was impeached
Yes the impeachment was a total failure when it didnít pass the vote in the senate and he was acquitted, it accomplishing nothing

This is an automatic response as this subject seems to the more important thing in your sad little life, for myself I am bored with your inability to comprehend it.
KayPatty

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Look what the city council member's of Glendopra, California will be doing soon.

Congressmen and senators are being hypocrites when they say the government has to stop its reckless spending and not raise the debt ceiling.
Malted

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Your right, M. Backmann is a certified NUT.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
NO I have not once said that, Impeachment is a charge, or an indictment. Now it is true that the GOP actually wrote "removal from office" into the impeachment, not sure why they did that, they knew it would not happen. They knew it would fail before they passed it in the house.
The only reason it wasn't pursued to take him out of office was the warmist nut behind him.
MayPhoo

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Your right, M. Backmann is a certified GOP, Republican, Tea Party NUT.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason it wasn't pursued to take him out of office was the warmist nut behind him.
It isnít that it wasnít pursued, it that there was no way to get the votes in the senate. They knew that when they handed it over.

It was all political, and was going nowhere and they knew it, nothing but an empty gesture.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't an empty gesture, it was a presidential impeachment. One of only two presidents to be impeached. Nixon having resigned.
Clinton's impeachment did not "fail" despite your attempts to save face. They failed to convict, they didn't fail to impeach. You are wrong.
a total empty gesture, and they knew it at the time and said so, when they passed the articles to the senate they said so.

You may not remember but I do.

They knew at the time that it was going nowhere, died on the senate floor

There is no attempt of mine, this is history, over and done with, that you are ignorant of history doesnít make any difference, it is history all the same
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought impeachment means removal from office. You thought an impeachment could "die"! You were wrong. Clinton was impeached. It did not fail. They failed to convict, they didn't fail to impeach.
Now you're going on and on trying to save face and I am enjoying your discomfort immensely!
Being impeached and then the impeachment failed is like being murdered but then the murder failed. Impossible. You either are or you aren't impeached. If it failed, you're not impeached. Duh!
No and you cannot find a single post where I said so

I agree they failed to convict, just like the criminal charges against OJ Simpson for the murder of his wife failed at trial, he was still charged, but the charges didnít hold up at trial and failed, same as the impeachment.

unfortunately in both cases I would agree that justice was not done, but that isnít the point.

I am tired of trying to explain it to you, you arenít bright enough to comprehend
Pointiez

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

My point was, and is, that I hear the County may be doing damage control with various school districts/government owned property agencies by implying that they while their properties would be assessed, the County will take no action to collect if the fees go unpaid.
VideoShootOuts

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

The family lawyer said he viewed the body during autopsy and saw two wounds to Nguyen's forehead.

Contrary to the police version, Guisti contends that the police officers were not in uniform when the shooting occurred, rather in plain clothes like any robber might wear when the do a HOLD UP with guns pointed at the victim.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The impeachment did not fail. Clinton was impeached. You are wrong.
You incorrectly thought impeachment means removal from office. Now you are trying to save face and looking very silly.
You know damn well I comprehend. Stop your lying.
and you cannot find one post of mine to substantiate your lying

you lie every time you lose an argument, and you have lost this one several times over now, so you lying just piles up
Sad day in Glendora

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

USC football brats (just like Douglas Tessitor) can't handle the truth. Just like the Marine who watered down a 'crazy taliban muslim" who tried to kill him.

The same should be done tot h USC brats int he lockerromm brawl.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr mile high 200,324
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 hr Ocean 7,835
Vacationing family loses thousands in bicycle t... 7 hr Donny B 5
Black Hair salon in hemet 12 hr Chris 43
topix needs to remove ads 18 hr ads 5
Annoying Teachers! (Aug '11) 18 hr underpaid 72
Illegal immigrants in Menifee 18 hr thot 13
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 23 at 7:52PM PDT

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••