Paramount, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

A vote for Carly the job outsourcing queen is a vote to make it harder for CA to recover from the Republican recession. A vote for Barbara Boxer is a vote to create jobs, instead of outsourcing them to China and India as Carly proudly proclaims she did w 30,000 jobs at HP. Boxer will keep on working hard for the middle class and not only for the elite wealthiest top 2%. To vote for hypocrites like Megabucks Witless, who couldn't be bothered to vote, and hires illegal aliens but denies it when exposed and busted. And job outsourcing queen Carly is a vote against creating jobs here in CA. Voting for these 2 is illogical and stupidity at its worst. Vote for Jerry and Boxer, the job you save may be your own!
Lynda Hernandez

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Voted For Duane Roberts

Judged:

Duane Roberts accepts no money from corporations and will vote for green jobs, fair taxation and an end to the occupations in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Vote the D

Paramount, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

No way I'll ever vote for anyone running with the Green party- ever. Thanks to that stupid arrogant POS Ralph Nader having to get his 15 min of fame, he made the whole crappy W Bush nightmare Presidency possible thanks to being a stubborn jackass in 2000 that refused to lisetn to reason. I do agree w many Green, Peace and Freedom, & Independent party positions -yes. But I won't throw away my vote to make some sort of political statement nobody cares about or will remember a month later. Voting like the well intentioned but woefully naive FL voters who cast a ballot for Nader, who unintentionally paved the road to Hell because we ended up in the damn Bushes again!(poppa Bush was a bad enough Pres from 1989-93, but moron Junior was at least twice as bad and nearly retarded to boot!) If only a small percentage of Green party Naderites in 2000 in FL would have stopped to reconsider the possible consequences! W Bushes chances to turn the nation into the trainwreck we are still trying to recover from would never have happened. Gotta vote the Dems to stop the radical rightwing tea baggers guys!!!
maryburgess

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Voted For Carly Fiorina

Judged:

Time for a change Boxer is for herself not the people
Michael Saulenas

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Voted For Duane Roberts

Judged:

Time for a real change.
Vote the D

Paramount, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Voting for Corporate special interest backed billionaires who want to purchase our votes will mean more job outsourcing and cutting back school budgets and environmental protections. They are way out of step w Californians. The regressive policies they embrace were long since tried and proven to be monumental failures. They want to do for Califoria what junior Bush did for America! NO THANKS ladies!!! Been there, done that!!! Republicans create problems, Democrats solve 'em.
Dave Moore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

"Vote the D" is a complete idiot. That moron Al Gore won the election nationwide by 500,000 votes. But he's scapegoating Ralph Nader for George W. Bush stealing the election. The Democrats did nothing to stop him. Even the worthless Barbara Boxer refused to vote on an attempt by the Congressional Black Caucus to investigate the theft of the election.

Stop throwing your vote away on worthless Democrats like Barbara Boxer. Vote for Duane Roberts for U.S. Senate in California. In fact, vote for GREEN PARTY all the way down the ticket.

Go to www.voteforduane.org for more information.
enlightened1

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Emily Montan wrote:
Meg is an idiot and didn't start participation in the US political process (vote or run for office) until last year. Babs has done very little. Time for new effective progressive representatives.
Uh...excuse me Emily, this thread isn't even about Meg. You seem to be the idiot here.
Michael Hudspeth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Voted For Carly Fiorina

Judged:

Boxer has richly rewarded special interest groups but accomplished nothing for the vast majority of Californians. SoCal voters need to stand up, vote, and replace her.
Travis Goodman

Portola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Voted For Carly Fiorina

Judged:

Pro Life
pitter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Voted For Carly Fiorina

Judged:

Boxer is Boxer and she loves Obama and i don't so there
Going 4 Brown and Boxer

Paramount, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

The Repukes are only looking out for the very rich. They are dishonest corporate backed tards who want to return to the failed policies of that imbecile Dumbya Bush. Wasting my vote on the greenies will do nothing but elect Repukes. If the Greenies like the ones above truly think any of the little barely known 3rd parties including them will win statewide or nationwide office then they are dumber than Bush ever was. More than likely these green party posers are really Repukes trying to dilute the Democrats voting power. The old divide and conquer deal. Repukes are a dying party of mostly old bigots with old failed ideas out of step with the times. They know they can't win larger elections w/o cheating tactics so I guess I don't blame them much for trying desperate measures like that.
Cheryl

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Voted For Barbara Boxer

Judged:

Barbara has always been for women! Carly is a corporate shill.
randy

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Voted For Carly Fiorina

Judged:

Boxer is a liar and an uultra-liberal facist
Repugs Suck

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Don't allow those whack job repugs to gain even one seat.
Regular Joe

Paramount, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Dianna Singleton wrote:
Stop throwing away your votes on the lousy Democratic and Republican Party candidates.
VOTE GREEN PARTY ALL THE WAY DOWN YOUR BALLOT!
VOTE DUANE ROBERTS FOR U.S. SENATE!
With all due respect screw that green party jazz. You really are nuts. Backing those green party unknowns could give Sacramento to far right loonies and that would be the worst thing to happen to the state. If Boxer and Brown don't make it then the state will be no place any working family would want to be. I had enough of that big business Bushie stooge Arnold and dont want that greedy power mad b*tch Carly F killing off whats left of the struggling working class folks. She and big money Meg are no friends of union familes or have any interest in helping out low wage workers or making improvements to schools.
Turtle Dove

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Go Brown and Boxer wrote:
A vote for Carly the job outsourcing queen is a vote to make it harder for CA to recover from the Republican recession. A vote for Barbara Boxer is a vote to create jobs, instead of outsourcing them to China and India as Carly proudly proclaims she did w 30,000 jobs at HP.
Let's see.......How many jobs has Boxer outsourced overseas not only in California, but across the Nation due to stuff she has passed when in the Senate? Surely it is way more than 30,000 jobs!

Boxer needs to GO! Vote for Carly!
Anyone But Boxer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Voted For Duane Roberts

Judged:

A 3rd party candidate should win once in a while. Besides, Boxer is a PHONY environmentalist!
Turtle Dove

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Vote the D wrote:
Democrats solve 'em.
Oh, BULL! Democrats can't stop spending other people's money.
Enough is enough - get rid of all these moronic donkeys.
Anyone But Boxer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

I am undecided, but Boxer has lost my support for sure.

If we are going to blame Nader for costing Gore Florida, then we must also blame Pat Buchanan for costing Bush the states of Oregon and New Mexico. If Bush had those Buchanan votes then Florida would have been insignificant.

Or if Bush had the Buchanan votes in Florida, then it would not have been so close and there would not have been a month of uncertainty while officials discerned the intent of hanging chads.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Search the Hemet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 hr mile high 200,324
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 15 hr Ocean 7,835
Vacationing family loses thousands in bicycle t... 15 hr Donny B 5
Black Hair salon in hemet 20 hr Chris 43
topix needs to remove ads Wed ads 5
Annoying Teachers! (Aug '11) Wed underpaid 72
Illegal immigrants in Menifee Wed thot 13
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 24 at 2:28AM PDT

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••