HEMET: It's been a busy year in city

Dec 27, 2013 Full story: The Press-Enterprise

Hemet Police Chief Dave Brown speaks during a ceremony July 18, to introduce a partnership where the California Highway Patrol will enforce traffic on Florida Avenue.

Full Story
GRE5599

Moreno Valley, CA

#1 Dec 29, 2013
It was nice to see the Highway Patrol on Flprida St where i work. I seen more people pulled over in one month than i seen i the whole year before. Now the gangs can be looked at and watched more closer. It is rEaly getting old with all the problems and they want FREE STUFF AND THINK WE OWE THEM SOMETHING/ Freedom does not mean you get it FREE
frienly fire

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 29, 2013
GRE5599 wrote:
It was nice to see the Highway Patrol on Flprida St where i work. I seen more people pulled over in one month than i seen i the whole year before. Now the gangs can be looked at and watched more closer. It is rEaly getting old with all the problems and they want FREE STUFF AND THINK WE OWE THEM SOMETHING/ Freedom does not mean you get it FREE
Gotta agree with u. Having the CHP patroling Florida, puts more local cops in neighborhoods watching the thugs, gangbangers, and thieves. It's not gonna unstantly take our town back, but it is a start. Citizens now need to do their part by stepping up, watching their neighborhoods, and becoming better aware of their surroundings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say 7 hr mary 2
Debate: Marijuana - Winchester, CA (Sep '10) 21 hr Pink 11
corruption with Riverside county CPS Fri SAD BUT TRUE 11
How come all Hemet sex offenders addresses aren... (Dec '08) Dec 25 lARRY mILLER9626 12
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc Dec 25 Annonymous 1
San Jacinto Woman Accused of Stabbing Boyfriend... Dec 24 lupita garcia 1
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 23 Amazed 12

Winter Storm Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 28 at 4:41PM PST

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet