good restaurants in Hemet
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Towner

Hemet, CA

#132 Mar 22, 2014
good hemet place to eat wrote:
La Fogata! order the chile relleno dinner for 10 bucks, huge carne asada steak dinner w rice beans soup or salad for 10.99. just went there today. good service. but no horchata!
La Fogata sucks. Very, very low-class and depressing feel to the place. Plastic cups, a menu which you need a magnifying glass to find the food selections on because it very tackily serves as a advertising flyer for every ghetto-business in Hemet, "service" by glum-looking servers who look like they hate their job.
line of the year

Bellflower, CA

#133 Mar 23, 2014
"for those that have never left Hemet for anything other than a court date."

LINE OF THE YEAR YOU HEMET PHUCKX
Hemet person

Bellflower, CA

#135 May 4, 2014
Wondering if anyone can tell me a GOOD place to eat in Hemet.
Every time we go out, we feel ripped off and sad that we spent our money on such low quality food and service!
Capitan obvious

Temecula, CA

#136 May 6, 2014
Hemet person wrote:
Every time we go out, we feel ripped off and sad that we spent our money on such low quality food and service!
That's because hemet's Gheto is pushing out any substantial Restaurant's, And let's face it most do not take EBT Cards,But 20 min. Away you have A pretty solid Variety.Temecula has Claim jumper, Black Angus,Red lobster,TGI Friday's,And if your on the wild side try Tilted Kilt. So Enjoyn life and Eat Out.(of town)
PHILLYS ON THE RUN

Bellflower, CA

#137 May 6, 2014
PHILLYS ON THE RUN on harvard is still the best and it's still open last i heard....
Carnivore

Hemet, CA

#139 May 17, 2014
Who's got great take-out BBQ in Hemet?
just me

Honolulu, HI

#140 May 17, 2014
DON'T DRINK THE WATER!
hemetoids

Bellflower, CA

#141 May 19, 2014
Anyone know where any healthy restaurants are in hemet?
love mickey ds

Los Angeles, CA

#143 Jul 27, 2014
the mcikey d's are all good
ThrudaWoodz

San Jacinto, CA

#144 Nov 20, 2014
Hemet person wrote:
Not fine dining, but Big Daddy's Philly Cheese Steak on State is usually yummy. Add mushrooms to the Pepper Steak! Tell Debra or Lamont that the Chicago Sisters said hi!
ThrudaWoodz

San Jacinto, CA

#145 Nov 20, 2014
PHILLYS ON THE RUN wrote:
PHILLYS ON THE RUN on harvard is still the best and it's still open last i heard....
It's closed. Try Big Daddys, it's good! Add mushroom to the Pepper steak, yum!
Chris

Temecula, CA

#146 Nov 20, 2014
ThrudaWoodz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's closed. Try Big Daddys, it's good! Add mushroom to the Pepper steak, yum!
for anyone who has a car that can make it out of town,i had lunch at nesse burgers off old hwy395 in fallbrook, the burgers are the Best!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Sep 26 Regolith Based Li... 153
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Sep 25 Indo frank 213
Anything to do in Hemet for teenagers? Sep 25 David F Miller 3
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Sep 25 Nasty spill 483
Hemet Domestic violence. . bad and getting worst. Sep 24 Vic_Rode 58
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Sep 24 Vic_Rode 290
Hemet wife beaters (Jul '14) Sep 24 Dr Kruer MD 37

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages