Alena

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

I want to check out the new restaurant it's call the greens have y'all seen it its on esplanade and San Jacinto
lee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

J&J's on stare and Menlo is great. They have awesome chicken fried steak. Me and wife eat there alot. Very friendly staff.
HemetDines

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Htyrfedhhh wrote:
<quoted text>who the hell cares if there illegals as long as there working and have decent job, unlike you dope head,drug dealer, child molester
Sadly, you're a perfect example of the ignorance which plagues America and which has brought us to the precipice of Third-Worldom.
Try becoming educated:
THIRD WORLD DISEASES MAKING A COMEBACK IN THE USA VIA ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_301_...
Illegal Immigration and Public Health
http://www.fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigrati...
Illegal immigration is exposing Americans to dangerous diseases
http://www.examiner.com/article/illegal-immig...
Hawkeye

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

The Kozy Kitchen has just completed a makeover. It is a now a theme restaurant - same owners but new name and new look. The Silver Screen Café is decorated with movie posters. The restaurant has the appearance of a movie theater lobby. Fresh popped corn is served when you are seated. A ceiling mounted projector plays old television shows and movies on a large movie screen.
The food is very good and the prices are extremely reasonable. There is a new menu offering called the "Double Feature," which is an appetizer, dinner for two and dessert for $18.99. And you get a movie.
Nice change.
diner

Twentynine Palms, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Hawkeye wrote:
The Kozy Kitchen has just completed a makeover. It is a now a theme restaurant - same owners but new name and new look. The Silver Screen Café is decorated with movie posters. The restaurant has the appearance of a movie theater lobby. Fresh popped corn is served when you are seated. A ceiling mounted projector plays old television shows and movies on a large movie screen.
The food is very good and the prices are extremely reasonable. There is a new menu offering called the "Double Feature," which is an appetizer, dinner for two and dessert for $18.99. And you get a movie.
Nice change.
Where is this located? Would love to take my wife there for our recently-passed anniversary dinner! Was looking for a good place...maybe this is the one?
diner

Twentynine Palms, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

LOL! Says I am in Arizona...not even close!
me

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Hawkeye wrote:
Nice change.
Where is this?
hawkeye

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

me wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this?
138 N. Harvard st. Hemet
Lovefood

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Try hibachi grill it's the best chinese and japanis food
James

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Lovefood wrote:
Try hibachi grill it's the best chinese and japanis food
Is that over on the corner is Menlo and San Jacinto? I thought the health department shut that down after it got a C rating?
ohhemet

Winchester, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

I may hate Hemet. But I have fished out the only places worth eating at here... Steer n Stein is always good and priced well. Lemongrass Thai Restaurant on Wentworth is very good and rivals some I've been to out in OC. I've always loved Los Vaqueros: awesome food, good service, etc. Spicy Sushi and Grill has become my new favorite at the moment and it has never had a rating lower than an A which most Hemet restaurants can't boast. Also, The Brickyard on Harvard St is really good and clean. I used to LOVE Philly on the Run but sadly they closed :(... I do like Las Cabanas but I have heard some bad things lately so idk about that. Anyway, thats my 2 cents...
mamas pizza piece uh puke

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

worst restaurant in hemet. mamas piece of pizza puke. they are the wanna be upscale temecula yuppie rejects that had to move to hemet.

in my opinion it's the worst place EVER!!

that's my opinion thank God for the 1st amendment.
Hyundai

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Oryz is a great Restaurant to enjoy a good breakfast, love there coffee, we go there almost every weekend, the service is great, highly recommend it
Over There

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Try the food at OUTBACK on Florida and Kirby.
Use to be Applebees
no mamas pizza

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

they coundn't get an order right if they had to and impsh temecula yuppies are moving into town cos all those snobs in temecula going broke. we are middle class workers here pinache mofos.

get your orders right crybaby
Nope

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Alena wrote:
I want to check out the new restaurant it's call the greens have y'all seen it its on esplanade and San Jacinto
Nope, supposedly re-opening in September.
don't go there..that place is dirty, manager can't run it right.(employs people straight up from China)they don't speak english besides the manager..I doubt anyone has their food handlers card. probably why it's "closed for remodeling"
over priced and terrible food..he lets it sit in the hot table all day and just adds water to keep it "fresh"
nasty.
Jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

I had the best soul food for dinner at Da'Wright fish market on Florida and palm, they even take food stamps
Shirley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Tellinitlikeitis wrote:
There is nothing good in that little sh1t hole town called Hemet therefore the food is surely beyond garbage just like all the people in Hemet :)
garbage like your self, we have to many like you
Jack Mehoff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Tellinitlikeitis wrote:
There is nothing good in that little sh1t hole town called Hemet therefore the food is surely beyond garbage just like all the people in Hemet :)
To know Hemet, is to love Hemet. Yes, we have our share of crime, guns, or whatever. But we have more than our share of a holes like you that are either constant complainers or someone who talks crap without having any knowledge of the situation. I guess you just can't fix stupid
Hey Tellatubies

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Tellinitlikeitis wrote:
Ok now this could only be one of two losers.This is ether Linda Krupa or that dam creepy guy complaining about some food he was eating from the garbage cans on Saturday(behind stater brothers.) He said "this is gutter food, I have tasted better gutter food elsewhere that is why I hate Hemet". OK Mr.Creepy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr NOODLE LOVE 200,320
Black Hair salon in hemet 5 hr red 42
topix needs to remove ads 5 hr ads 5
Annoying Teachers! (Aug '11) 5 hr underpaid 72
Illegal immigrants in Menifee 5 hr thot 13
Support the 2nd Amendment? Vote for Chad Bianco... 5 hr what 2
Musty water? 5 hr water 3
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 23 at 2:48AM PDT

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••