good restaurants in Hemet
diner

Valley Center, CA

#93 Jul 2, 2013
LOL! Says I am in Arizona...not even close!
hawkeye

Los Angeles, CA

#96 Jul 3, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this?
138 N. Harvard st. Hemet
ohhemet

Winchester, CA

#99 Jul 16, 2013
I may hate Hemet. But I have fished out the only places worth eating at here... Steer n Stein is always good and priced well. Lemongrass Thai Restaurant on Wentworth is very good and rivals some I've been to out in OC. I've always loved Los Vaqueros: awesome food, good service, etc. Spicy Sushi and Grill has become my new favorite at the moment and it has never had a rating lower than an A which most Hemet restaurants can't boast. Also, The Brickyard on Harvard St is really good and clean. I used to LOVE Philly on the Run but sadly they closed :(... I do like Las Cabanas but I have heard some bad things lately so idk about that. Anyway, thats my 2 cents...
mamas pizza piece uh puke

Bellflower, CA

#100 Aug 8, 2013
worst restaurant in hemet. mamas piece of pizza puke. they are the wanna be upscale temecula yuppie rejects that had to move to hemet.

in my opinion it's the worst place EVER!!

that's my opinion thank God for the 1st amendment.
Over There

Wildomar, CA

#102 Aug 13, 2013
Try the food at OUTBACK on Florida and Kirby.
Use to be Applebees
no mamas pizza

Bellflower, CA

#103 Aug 13, 2013
they coundn't get an order right if they had to and impsh temecula yuppies are moving into town cos all those snobs in temecula going broke. we are middle class workers here pinache mofos.

get your orders right crybaby
Nope

Marina Del Rey, CA

#104 Aug 26, 2013
Alena wrote:
I want to check out the new restaurant it's call the greens have y'all seen it its on esplanade and San Jacinto
Nope, supposedly re-opening in September.
don't go there..that place is dirty, manager can't run it right.(employs people straight up from China)they don't speak english besides the manager..I doubt anyone has their food handlers card. probably why it's "closed for remodeling"
over priced and terrible food..he lets it sit in the hot table all day and just adds water to keep it "fresh"
nasty.
Jack Mehoff

Fort Worth, TX

#109 Dec 9, 2013
Tellinitlikeitis wrote:
There is nothing good in that little sh1t hole town called Hemet therefore the food is surely beyond garbage just like all the people in Hemet :)
To know Hemet, is to love Hemet. Yes, we have our share of crime, guns, or whatever. But we have more than our share of a holes like you that are either constant complainers or someone who talks crap without having any knowledge of the situation. I guess you just can't fix stupid
Hey Tellatubies

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#110 Dec 9, 2013
Tellinitlikeitis wrote:
There is nothing good in that little sh1t hole town called Hemet therefore the food is surely beyond garbage just like all the people in Hemet :)
Ok now this could only be one of two losers.This is ether Linda Krupa or that dam creepy guy complaining about some food he was eating from the garbage cans on Saturday(behind stater brothers.) He said "this is gutter food, I have tasted better gutter food elsewhere that is why I hate Hemet". OK Mr.Creepy!
Mike

Hemet, CA

#113 Dec 10, 2013
Tellinitlikeitis wrote:
only garbage restraunts remain im hemroides just like the people who currently reside there! LOL
Like you?
Jack Mehoff

Houston, TX

#115 Dec 10, 2013
Tellinitlikeitis wrote:
Sorry buddy but im smart enough to know not to live there lol
but your still dumb enough to post your stupid comments here.
Mike

South San Francisco, CA

#116 Dec 11, 2013
Tellinitlikeitis wrote:
Sorry buddy but im smart enough to know not to live there lol

No...you are just 'staying' with your mom but you don't 'live' there. We got it. I guess living in your moms double wide is better than living in your car.
Hey Tellatubies

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#119 Dec 11, 2013
Tellinitlikeitis wrote:
Lol putting me in his place lol how stupid is tht u idiots have been put in ur place since the late ninties by ur own dumb a$$ politicians lol ur town is garbage now just like the value of ur homes/family as I said before only garbage restraunts remain im hemroides just like the people who currently reside there! LOL
I just found out some good news about you. Turns out you are not Linda Krupa!! Good news is that you were just that rambling Meth Head behind stater brothers. You were rambling about how the value of your cardboard house was in decline, how the dumpster food in Hemet sucks, How your hemorrhoids were hurting, and some reference to the a nineties (I think you said it was the last time you took a shower) Hope your hemorrhoids cleared and you are finding better dumpster food (try behind the Chinese rest.) And don't worry about your house (cardboard) going down in value. I JUST HEARD THAT CARDBOARD IS GOING BACK UP IN PRICE!!:) P.S. I think its ok for you to ask the librarian (where you are using the computer) to help you with spell check.
good hemet place to eat

Honolulu, HI

#123 Dec 16, 2013
La Fogata! order the chile relleno dinner for 10 bucks, huge carne asada steak dinner w rice beans soup or salad for 10.99. just went there today. good service. but no horchata!
CHRIS

Temecula, CA

#124 Dec 17, 2013
I know it might be a drive for some people, but arriba enterprise mexican food in idyllwild is excellent!
QualityCounts

Hemet, CA

#126 Dec 22, 2013
good hemet place to eat wrote:
La Fogata! order the chile relleno dinner for 10 bucks, huge carne asada steak dinner w rice beans soup or salad for 10.99. just went there today. good service. but no horchata!
Unfortunately, La Fogata is a sad excuse for a Mexican restaurant, from what I've seen. Nice-looking EXTERIOR but once inside ... Glum employees who look angry that they have to work there, very low-class-looking booths, beverages served in what appear to be twenty-year-old PLASTIC cups! I don't like very spicy food in general but even for me their food was very, very bland and flavorless. There must be better choices for Mexican food in town than La Forgetta!
Midnight

Moreno Valley, CA

#128 Dec 24, 2013
I yu want a good burger. Come to the old Millis restaurant after midnight. A few of us have access to the kitchen and cook up a whole bunch of good stuff.
When you pull in to the parking lot, turn off you lights and try not to be noticed. Come to the back door and ask fer Darleen or elbert.
MY MOMMAS PIZZA

Bellflower, CA

#129 Dec 25, 2013
REALLY SUCKS
good hemet place to eat

Honolulu, HI

#130 Dec 25, 2013
soboba spring country club is the best
confused

Hemet, CA

#131 Mar 17, 2014
OUTBACH the use to be Applebees
Taint no Outback in that godforsaken town. Applebees is Hemets equivilant to upscale dining for those that have never left Hemet for anything other than a court date.
Over There wrote:
Try the food at OUTBACK on Florida and Kirby.
Use to be Applebees

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay priest from Redlands discusses sexuality, r... (Feb '15) Nov 29 Mike 11
Are black people afraid of if crosswalks? (Jan '12) Nov 28 Regolith Based Li... 22
young gay guys in hemet (Oct '14) Nov 28 tellinitlikeitis 17
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Nov 26 Realest 154
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Nov 23 Pantiks 92
Doctors in area Nov 20 Shelly92 1
morning sky school in mountain center ca (Mar '13) Nov 16 ATTENTION 47

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages