Lehi, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Judged:

Also, I am about tired of the mudslinging that has been going on in this election. I will admit although I am a registered REPUBLICAN I have voted for Matheson in the past because of the dirty campaigning that other republican candidates were involved in. I have felt some of that this election too. Randall refuses to speak ill of any of his opponents even when others around him have started to talk badly about his opponents Randall has always stopped those who would talk badly about them and has pointed out their strong points instead. Who do you know that would really do that when they are in a race against each other. I have been Completely impressed by his actions.
Ed Burdick

Cedar City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

Randall is the most articulate and honest candidate I know. How many times can the Conservative Republican Party take back congress? What is the definition of insanity. Clinton was given a score of 7 and Bush 4 in his presidency as far as being constitutional. I did not support Clinton or Bush. We need candidates who are not politicians. We need statesmen and Stateswomen who are not focused on their career and who are willing to do what it takes to get in and stay in power. If you look you will find a great man in Randall Hinton who was has grown up with the Constitution as a part of his life. His Parents and Grandparents were friends of Cleon Skousen. As Glenn Beck has been saying if the Republicans win doesn't mean America wins.
Nicole C

Lehi, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

wibauxwoman wrote:
<quoted text>What is his stand on illegal immigration? Will he support congress not getting automatic pay raises every year? How about supporting abolishing congress' lucrative retirement and health benefits and putting them back in line with fed workers and retirees?
I replied to your questions by making comments on the feed, but one thing that I did fail to address is that he wants to bring our troops home from Afghanistan and use them to secure our own borders. If you would like to talk to Randall yourself he is always willing to talk to his constituents and answer any questions they might have. randall@randallhinton.com
wibauxwoman

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Nicole C wrote:
Everything that I understand with illegal immigration is that he believes that there should be a way to make becoming a legal citizen easier so that Human Trafficking will not be such a problem. Many illegals who are currently here believed that they were going through the steps to come over legally, but were taken advantage of my those who presented themselves as legit to help them immigrate legally, who were only in it for the money and have threatened the lives of their families if they caused them problems after taking all their money. Basically people could immigrate legally if there was an easier way in place and Human Trafficking would not be such an issue leaving thousands of people in the country illegally each year. He doesn't believe that congress should make as much money as they do. He feels that they should be allotted the Median income of what most american's make so that the decisions they make will be more in line with most american's. He also disagrees with the retirement plan currently in place for government officials is way out of line. He would do what he could to fight to get those things changed. There is way to much wasting of money that goes on in Washington and he is out to change that very thing. If only Washington would have to hire and accountant and account for all of our money that they are flushing needlessly down the drain. All the Tax credits that the government just throws around like for buying a new house or just for fun is great for some people, but it is OUR money that they are giving to everyone else. Don't we deserve to have a say in what OUR money is spent on? Randall Hinton is a man of Principal. He has proven that in his own life and I would trust him with my life. He has gone out of his way many times to help others who needed his help even though he is stretched to the limit with this election. He TRULY cares about the people which I can't say about the other candidates.
In other words, he is FOR amnesty for
illegal immigrants who SHOULD NOT be rewarded for sneaking into our country and raping the system. How many people can the United States afford to take in while there aren't even enought jobs to go around for legal, taxpaying, out of work citizens and not enough resources for them like food, housing, medical, etc?
Nicole C

Lehi, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

wibauxwoman wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, he is FOR amnesty for
illegal immigrants who SHOULD NOT be rewarded for sneaking into our country and raping the system. How many people can the United States afford to take in while there aren't even enought jobs to go around for legal, taxpaying, out of work citizens and not enough resources for them like food, housing, medical, etc?
Where did you get that kind of an answer out of what I said. He Believes in Securing our borders! He doesn't want those who have come in illegally to get amnesty I never even implied that! He feels that as long as our government is giving hand outs to everyone that gets here that we have to protect our borders tooth and nail! The biggest problem that we face with immigration is the HUMAN TRAFFICKERS who are convincing immigrants that they are helping them get into our country legally and then extort them and take away their away documents to force them to work for them for much lower rates. They are then threatened that if they try to leave or turn them in to the authorities that they know where their families are and threaten harm to them. This is a well known documented fact. He feels that the immigration process should be streamlined and those who really want to immigrate should have to go through the same process that everyone else does, but simply to make the process more straight forward and easy to understand. He is not about granting amnesty to anyone unless there is some proof that they did really go through the process and were extorted by someone. Like I said before it is better to ask him directly if you want he is more then happy to answer any questions that you might have even the really difficult ones. Everyone will get a personal response from HIM not from someone else in his campaign. That was randall@randallhinton.com
wibauxwoman

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Nicole C wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that kind of an answer out of what I said. He Believes in Securing our borders! He doesn't want those who have come in illegally to get amnesty I never even implied that! He feels that as long as our government is giving hand outs to everyone that gets here that we have to protect our borders tooth and nail! The biggest problem that we face with immigration is the HUMAN TRAFFICKERS who are convincing immigrants that they are helping them get into our country legally and then extort them and take away their away documents to force them to work for them for much lower rates. They are then threatened that if they try to leave or turn them in to the authorities that they know where their families are and threaten harm to them. This is a well known documented fact. He feels that the immigration process should be streamlined and those who really want to immigrate should have to go through the same process that everyone else does, but simply to make the process more straight forward and easy to understand. He is not about granting amnesty to anyone unless there is some proof that they did really go through the process and were extorted by someone. Like I said before it is better to ask him directly if you want he is more then happy to answer any questions that you might have even the really difficult ones. Everyone will get a personal response from HIM not from someone else in his campaign. That was randall@randallhinton.com
Your response does not make sense. Human traffickers are only a small part of the problem. The problems here are the ones who are here and have their anchor babies to avoid deportation, then be in line for chain migration (sponsored by the anchor babies), and those here who are coached on how to manipulate the system (ie food stamps, medical, education, etc), plus those who send their money back to their home country. All here illegally, no matter how they got here, need to be sent home along with the families they started after they got here. Auto-birthright needs to be stopped and citizenship stripped from those children born of illegal immigrants back at least 25 years. Is your candidate willing to do that?
Eileen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Voted For Randall Hinton

Judged:

I want someone that will follow Constitutional limits.
scquilter

Saint George, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Matheson makes you think he votes the voice of the people. In reality he votes with the Democrats and Pelosi almost 90% of the time.
wibauxwoman

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

scquilter wrote:
Matheson makes you think he votes the voice of the people. In reality he votes with the Democrats and Pelosi almost 90% of the time.
I think he listens to the people and so do his constituants. HE WON
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

I support Angle.
kornho granny

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

I want to move to Utah so i can find me a nice Morman man who can lick his eyebrows and walk on three legs.I heard they are hornier than jack rabbits out there.I hope they can handle Granny.I'm wild with my teeth out.KG
Ambrose Kid 60

Oakmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Ayreshire wrote:
I support Angle.
How could you turn on our LDS brother, Harry? Too bad that Enright got caught with his pants down; but, we're getting another LDS senator out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Helper Discussions

Search the Helper Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheap Carfax Report Alternative (Jan '10) Jul 21 sean 11
Notre Dame Catholic School Jun '14 XIT 1
Caroline Brooks May '14 Angie 1
Jessen, Tidweel, and/or Pierce family tree (Jan '12) Apr '14 Lori Dockery 4
3 idiots: Judge Douglas Thomas, Glenn Taylor a... Apr '14 Bill Thomas 1
UT Who do you support for Governor in Utah in 2010? (Oct '10) Nov '13 Associated Headlines 146
Utah city pulls name of new mayor from basket draw (Mar '13) Mar '13 65007noogard 2
•••
•••
•••
Helper Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Helper Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••