San Antonio Sucks
First Prev
of 121
Next Last
Joe King Carrasco

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jun 29, 2009
San Antonio is the pits. It's too crowded, too HOT, people are VERY stupid, the roads are ALWAYS under construction, it's running out of water, the highways are parking lots, it only has one grocery store (HEB) that never restocks until items are all gone, city leaders are corrupt clowns, the crime rate is deplorable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tyler Durdin

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jun 30, 2009
Joe King Carrasco wrote:
San Antonio is the pits. It's too crowded, too HOT, people are VERY stupid, the roads are ALWAYS under construction, it's running out of water, the highways are parking lots, it only has one grocery store (HEB) that never restocks until items are all gone, city leaders are corrupt clowns, the crime rate is deplorable.
Wow, you pretty much flushed us down the toilet. Well before spinning down to the sewer, you forgot to add the Park Rangers aka Park Police are worthless and should be replaced with Wal-Mart greeters. They could do a better job dealing with the tourists and counting the squirrels!
Hill Billy Stomper

Austin, TX

#3 Jun 30, 2009
And yet you still stick around. What a dumbass!
cigar dave

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jun 30, 2009
all i can see is move. but i bet you will find fault with everyplace you go.

“iDefine F.L.Y.”

Since: Jun 09

Columbus, Ohio

#6 Jul 1, 2009
Joe King Carrasco wrote:
Lol.
This is pretty accurate.
You hit the nail right on the head when you mentioned the construction.

One thing that really bothers me is what they did with 281. A 3 lane highway turning into a 2 lane road. WHY??? There is always so much traffic! I hope they plan on fixing that. I understand that they may not have planned for the area to be so residential, but now that it is, do something about the roads.

I just moved here in January for my job. I will probably be moving next year around January to another city. I don't really like it here.
Hill Billy Stomper

Austin, TX

#8 Jul 2, 2009
Joe King Carrasco wrote:
<quoted text>
You just did yourself a big favor,this city is a town full of angry mexicans.
bye
Merc11ty

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jul 2, 2009
Joe King Carrasco wrote:
<quoted text>
You just did yourself a big favor,this city is a town full of angry mexicans.
and they're so funny when they change their tune as soon as they see a pistol pointed in there direction, lulz
J Hoover

Fredericksburg, TX

#10 Jul 2, 2009
The road run east and west and north and south.
TAKE ONE...
Chris

AOL

#11 Jul 2, 2009
San Antonio is a world class shitty. Over-populated, traffic gridlock, high crime, and now it's about to run dry of water. I guess that's what happens when "Growth" is the only thing the leaders are interested in with never a thought about what happens when the aquifer runs dry. Baking in the blazing sun because they let developers cut down all the trees and pave over the only source of water they have. What a bunch of numbnuts! Ya think "Julio" can fix it???
Black Panther

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jul 2, 2009
Chris wrote:
San Antonio is a world class shitty. Over-populated, traffic gridlock, high crime, and now it's about to run dry of water. I guess that's what happens when "Growth" is the only thing the leaders are interested in with never a thought about what happens when the aquifer runs dry. Baking in the blazing sun because they let developers cut down all the trees and pave over the only source of water they have. What a bunch of numbnuts! Ya think "Julio" can fix it???
Julio could'nt fix a tangled ball of yarn! He spends his time playing with slinkys and tonka trucks.
Danielle

Lyford, TX

#13 Jul 3, 2009
I LOVE SAN ANTONIO!!!
The Unknown Comic

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jul 4, 2009
Black Panther wrote:
<quoted text> Julio could'nt fix a tangled ball of yarn! He spends his time playing with slinkys and tonka trucks.
Julio doe's not know how to put a roll of toilet paper in that rack at his home.
The Unknown Comic

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jul 4, 2009
Danielle wrote:
I LOVE SAN ANTONIO!!!
San Antonio Sucks,stay there.

There's nothing good about San Antonio,no gambling allowed,bars close at 2:00AM.

Who would want to be in a "lame" city.

The worsty place to hold a Convention.

You must "suck" to,just like San Antonio.
Rockin Jo Jo

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jul 5, 2009
Jeeeeze louis - I thinking you no know no-ting!

Perhaps you are better off moving somewhere else if you think so highly of San Antonio. In defense of San Antonio, you’d be hard pressed to find a city with low property values and quality of life standards on par with Houston, San Diego, and Dallas.
greatSA

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jul 6, 2009
Instead of complaining, just go somewhere else. Or, maybe you can't find a job somewhere else, because the economy's crappy everywhere else but Texas. Really, grow up some and make your own life better, you might just find that the rest of the world looks better just for that.

Whiners, jeez!

“iDefine F.L.Y.”

Since: Jun 09

Columbus, Ohio

#18 Jul 6, 2009
greatSA wrote:
Instead of complaining, just go somewhere else. Or, maybe you can't find a job somewhere else, because the economy's crappy everywhere else but Texas. Really, grow up some and make your own life better, you might just find that the rest of the world looks better just for that.
Whiners, jeez!
I COMPLETELY agree with you!
That's why I am only staying for the amount of time that my job makes me stay.
lantana

El Paso, TX

#19 Jul 6, 2009
buh-bye! If you don't like it, stop whining and leave! Leave S.A. to those of us who appreciate it! We will not miss you.
Black Panther

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jul 7, 2009
Danielle wrote:
I LOVE SAN ANTONIO!!!
You probibly love to chew on aluminum foil and shave your head with a cheese grater too...
Jaclyn

Pflugerville, TX

#21 Jul 7, 2009
Girl, you must either be delusional or on some seriously potent crack if you think San Antonio provides the same quality of life as Austin, Dallas, or Houston. But then again, I wouldn't expect much from a native San Antonian....a good number have never ventured further than New Braunfels, let alone any place outside the state.

Yes, if San Antonio is all you've ever experienced, you can fool yourself with delusions of grandeur and pretend like SA is this world class city. In actuality, you just get laughed at by every other city in Texas and outside of Texas.

SA is full of hicks living in a hick town, but they are either in denial or purely delusional about this fact because they are so insular. It's like Bruce Willis in the Sixth Sense...ya'll are dead but just don't know it!
Rockin Jo Jo wrote:
Jeeeeze louis - I thinking you no know no-ting!
Perhaps you are better off moving somewhere else if you think so highly of San Antonio. In defense of San Antonio, you’d be hard pressed to find a city with low property values and quality of life standards on par with Houston, San Diego, and Dallas.
Jaclyn

Pflugerville, TX

#22 Jul 7, 2009
San Antonio...the city of Jose Six Packs and Bubba Barbeques...hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 121
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helotes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 3 hr Mark 5,258
single chicks 12 hr Bama boy 1
single girls 12 hr Bama boy 1
The Purge: Elimination of the white trash CRACK... 16 hr Greezy 60
why white people hate filthy, dirty BLACKS ....... 18 hr Rebel Fighter 4
Klimax The Legal Spot 23 hr Andy 2
Searching 23 hr Andy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Helotes Mortgages