Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 777)

Showing posts 15,521 - 15,540 of21,082
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ravcax

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

youtube.com/watch... …………good guy
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

country girl wrote:
Question please? Has anyone noticed the different material being introduced to the younger kids in the classroom? My cousin was saying something about it being because of Obummer. Im serious thou!
We can't blame everything on Obummer. The NEA is a group of commie scumbags that have been the biggest influence on the dumbing down
of students for years.

http://www.nea.org/

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
No, but then my children have been graduated for a while now. It would not surprise me though, as it has been happening for many years, my parents saw it when I was young, and I saw it when my children were young. It has happened during both Republican and Democrats administrations. GO FIGURE! Here in Texas under Rick Perry and the GOP controlled State Congress I really doubt that Obama is the reason. Let's face it Perry likes to be IN YOUR FACE OBAMA every chance he gets. Do you really believe Obama is going to get what he wants in Texas without a fight; NOT ON A BAD BET!
Gotta like Perry for not bending over to the Feds. Those who complain about him, are not supposed to be here anyway.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Born here, raised here, and going to stay here. No one has gotta like Perry, he has pulled enough bone head stunts to deserve complaints and criticism. If you like him; you have that right the same as I have the right to not like him. I am not a lemming to blindly follow an idiot.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta like Perry for not bending over to the Feds. Those who complain about him, are not supposed to be here anyway.
Well now boy I reckon I can complain about Mr.Perry if I so desire, I was BORN AND RAISED right here in the great state of Texas.However, I DO LIKE the way he is annoying the Californians lately.Yeah, those California bozos like to think their state is so much better than Texas, bunch of gutless punks.Of course, that's just, MY HUMBLE OPINION!!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Be nice waco, if Perry wants to annoy California he should move there and raise th average IQ of both stares. Oooooooops sorry about that.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Texan wrote:
I I buy the land, I buy the post, I buy the wire, I dig the post holes, and I set and tamp the post. I BUILT THAT FENCE! That which I didn't do I PAID FOR.. Niether you or the government has GIVEN me anything, period point paragraph.
You are stuck on giving and tacking. Consider sharing a communal existence. Example your fence post; Who made it, who transported it over highways that we all pitched in to build. Some by labor and pay and others by sharing their pay. Their pay from whatever working contributions they made. Everything you touch has been from a collective effort to produce. Everything you enjoy is by you sharing in the collective effort that produced it. Your labor to build that fence is to produce some sort of profit that you derived from a social collective that made it available for you.
Black and white ideology is demonstrated by a limited vision of the self and the universe at large. Many are the shades of existence that you are embraced within. Being color blind does not excuse you from that reality of the various shades that exist. It does handicap you, and the efforts of the collective will take that into account. Handicap scenarios come in many more forms other than colorblind. This becomes a responsibility of the collective to seek a solution to the dilemmas of the handicap.
When a solution is discovered. It can be understood why this individual may not comprehend the efforts that the collective made. After all, it takes time, for the limited ability of some of the colorblind, to be able to identify the various shades that they never before were aware of.
Observe a child as it evolves. Most go through a give me, give me, taking, taking, its mine its mine. As the child evolves it discovers sharing and negations have a greater benefit than the give me, take, take, me, me, mine, mine. That’s where you are stuck in, to this day. A handicap that we must recognize to comprehend why you are as you are. Should we TAKE advantage of your handicap and TAKE your fence away, or some part of it. Should we give you a small portion for you to calm down your anger. After all you will build some more fence for us. Now it comes down to negations. How much should we distribute your labor’s productivity. Who should get the pieces and how much. Sweden has a working model that is superior to our USA’s poorly management of capitalist systems. Sweden’s matured intelligent capitalist distributions of labors distribution has protected them from the multitude of finical failures that we exhibit every decade or so. Your black and white tabloid is no longer capable to compete efficiently enough on the International Free Trade Markets. America will fall to the way- side if they continue their inequality measures of our laborer’s productivity distributions. Time to grow up.
P.S. you never own the land. You merely lease it.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Texan wrote:
Born here, raised here, and going to stay here. No one has gotta like Perry, he has pulled enough bone head stunts to deserve complaints and criticism. If you like him; you have that right the same as I have the right to not like him. I am not a lemming to blindly follow an idiot.
Almost forgot: When your done with your land lease we all will appreciate that fence you built on it. As the new leaser adds to your fence we will remind him he didn’t build it without your efforts making it available for him. Unless of course he decides to tear it down. LOL but then if you had not put it up he wouldn’t be able to TAKE it down. You gotta GIVE me that..
Notice Perry went to Calif. To seek additional corporations to migrate to Texas.
For the most part that will not happen. They recognize the lack of technical laborers. Simply reducing taxes does not affect their decisions. Never has. Poor educational facilities does have their attention and its not positive. Poor working force, as those with the intelligence, have moved on to greener pastures. Under Perry Texas is withering in its infrastructures. Not fertile grounds for investments. Texas soon to be more akin to a desert. Do you think the gods have it in for Perry? Hmmmm..

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost forgot: When your done with your land lease we all will appreciate that fence you built on it. As the new leaser adds to your fence we will remind him he didn’t build it without your efforts making it available for him. Unless of course he decides to tear it down. LOL but then if you had not put it up he wouldn’t be able to TAKE it down. You gotta GIVE me that..
Notice Perry went to Calif. To seek additional corporations to migrate to Texas.
For the most part that will not happen. They recognize the lack of technical laborers. Simply reducing taxes does not affect their decisions. Never has. Poor educational facilities does have their attention and its not positive. Poor working force, as those with the intelligence, have moved on to greener pastures. Under Perry Texas is withering in its infrastructures. Not fertile grounds for investments. Texas soon to be more akin to a desert. Do you think the gods have it in for Perry? Hmmmm..
Lack of technical laborers? Boy, you better get back to your DWI classes, and quit running from the cops.
Waylon

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

You talk against Texas.. Your in a heap o' trouble boy! Texas could bend California over and give it "what fer".
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the propaganda, Tokyo Rose. Now kindly go have sex with thy self.
Gail

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

You'll find the guy, with his picture, in Florida, Defiant.DWI, you know?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
I don't like that Perry gives free college education to illegals but, he doesn't kiss up to Obama.

And besides, it could be worse. We could have a treasonous black guy ruling over Texans.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Well now boy I reckon I can complain about Mr.Perry if I so desire, I was BORN AND RAISED right here in the great state of Texas.However, I DO LIKE the way he is annoying the Californians lately.Yeah, those California bozos like to think their state is so much better than Texas, bunch of gutless punks.Of course, that's just, MY HUMBLE OPINION!!
Well, excu-u-use me!. I didn't mean to dictate to morons, like whatever you want. You can even like Obama, if you want. Lots of moochers do.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, excu-u-use me!. I didn't mean to dictate to morons, like whatever you want. You can even like Obama, if you want. Lots of moochers do.
What's up tim? Are we all required to subscribe to your warped view of the world? Here's a tip! Don't like how things are going? Life getting you down? Put a rope around your neck, step off!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Bernard you asume that I lease, when in fact I own. I have no doubt that you are or would make an excellent communist, in that respect you do me one service, you remind me why most Americans oppose communism. But this is America and you have the right to your opinion.
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

test
good ole beeville

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

so true
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

test

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,521 - 15,540 of21,082
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Helotes Discussions

Search the Helotes Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Feature points Referral Code 2 hr Alpha01 53
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 2 hr Adviser 3,182
Adult theater fun couple 4 hr Couple 2
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Anyone Know 16,790
Stay Away from Laredo, the Valley and the Refug... 6 hr Funny Benny 19
Immigrants speak out 6 hr Funny Benny 103
What is your best hospital to work for? 7 hr Funny Benny 36
•••
•••
•••
•••

Helotes Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••