First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TxSugardaddy

Concord, CA

#43 Nov 28, 2012
Too Young....email me @ txsugardaddy5@yahoo.com
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#44 Nov 30, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
great could be your best relationship I hope you enjoy him?
Love Dont Have An Age

Bluefield, WV

#45 Dec 2, 2012
Just wanted to comment to "Too Young". I am a man in the same position as you are in. My wife is 16 years older than I am. We lived together for 22 years before we married. we have been married going on 3 years. I must say that we both have been very happy all these years and shes always made me very she happy and shes always took the very best of care of me.She dont look her age,matter of fact she looks as young as I do,if not younger, Shes always taken very good care of herself.shes a very beautiful woman and shes very clean,neat and attractive. Shes deffiantly an eye catcher,especially for her age.Shes always had the attention of both young and older guys.I read your thread and didnt like the smart azz comments that some of these azzholes have said to you. If you love him and he loves you and you both are happy,thats what its all about.theres nothing wrong with it.And my wife is as sexy and loves sex as much today as she did when we first got together. So look foward and enjoy your life with this guy.Love don have an age limit.
lol

Dallas, TX

#46 Dec 6, 2012
boohoo wrote:
Dating someone 15 y older than you. Yea it does mean you have daddy issues.
DADDY SOMEBODY I$$UES:) l0l
KnD

San Antonio, TX

#47 Dec 7, 2012
Love is love no matter the age :)
TxSugardaddy

Concord, CA

#48 Dec 8, 2012
I prefer younger females 21 - 30. I'm a 42 yr old male
happy

Corbin, KY

#49 Jan 13, 2013
Does he really love you
Too Young

United States

#50 Jan 15, 2013
Yes he does. We are engaged now.

Since: Jan 13

San Antonio, TX

#51 Jan 23, 2013
45 and divorced...white guy, Anderson Cooper resemblance. Any younger ladies want to chat ...email me....counterintel7@gmail.com :))
Get real

Ballwin, MO

#52 Jan 23, 2013
Look I'm 43 and have always look much younger than I am. I have dated women from 24 to 47 and I here to let all you know I have met women who are in their early twenties that were much more mature than women in their thirties and forties. Age doesn't mean a thing. Sure there are plenty of women out there who only date older men because we are successful and can afford to take them to exotic places and take them out to do fun things all the time. But sometimes they are dating an older man because they are just sick of being played and then used by guys their age just looking to score.
Wondering

United States

#53 Jan 24, 2013
TheExperience777 wrote:
45 and divorced...white guy, Anderson Cooper resemblance. Any younger ladies want to chat ...email me....counterintel7@gmail.com :))
How "divorced" are you?
Contact me

Concord, CA

#54 Feb 11, 2013
Get real wrote:
Look I'm 43 and have always look much younger than I am. I have dated women from 24 to 47 and I here to let all you know I have met women who are in their early twenties that were much more mature than women in their thirties and forties. Age doesn't mean a thing. Sure there are plenty of women out there who only date older men because we are successful and can afford to take them to exotic places and take them out to do fun things all the time. But sometimes they are dating an older man because they are just sick of being played and then used by guys their age just looking to score.
That's BS to a point....because there are females that just want the financial security from an older man and WILL not show their appreciation....thus can you say GOLDDIGER!!!!
Asking U

United States

#55 Feb 21, 2013
Contact me wrote:
<quoted text>
That's BS to a point....because there are females that just want the financial security from an older man and WILL not show their appreciation....thus can you say GOLDDIGER!!!!
So, are you male or female? Married/divorced/single?
Contact me

Bronson, TX

#56 Feb 28, 2013
Im a male and single
Asking U

United States

#57 Feb 28, 2013
How old are you?
Contact me

Bronson, TX

#58 Mar 15, 2013
Asking u....email me @ txsugardaddy5@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helotes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 7 hr Adviser 3,959
Why do Mexicans (and other hispanics) use the N... (Apr '09) 7 hr Minority trash 131
Christine 8 hr gest 238
Iron Order MC (Mar '13) 10 hr independent 127
wondering what is Domingo Gonzales thankful today 13 hr the punisher 1
Do Mexicans have souls? 19 hr Help 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 22 hr Fossilfarts 549
Helotes Dating
Find my Match

Helotes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Helotes News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Helotes

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:53 pm PST

NFL 4:53PM
Mark Sanchez sharp as Eagles throttle Cowboys
NBC Sports 4:54 PM
Eagles roll over Cowboys 33-10 for NFC East lead - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Eagles Rout Cowboys, Take NFC East Lead
Bleacher Report 5:02 PM
Galloping Gobbler Award 2014: LeSean McCoy Wins Thanksgiving Day Award
Bleacher Report 5:20 PM
Eagles' LeSean McCoy Caught Picking Nose During Game vs. Cowboys