Why do people still think it's cool to be cholos and "gangsters"?

Posted in the Helotes Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of189
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 10

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Judged:

First off let me say that I am Hispanic and grew up on the southside for half of my childhood. I go to the mall or downtown and I just see posers everywhere. Enough with the Locs and G-nikes already. What makes it worse is that there are people who are like 50 years old walking around doing it. And then they teach their kids and grandkids to do it. You know what would be cool? Teach your kids to do right, dress decent and go to school where they can get an education. Not to be some poser who will always be in trouble and who always will get picked on by the cops. Its those people who give all Latinos a bad name.
player

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Judged:

i agree its funny to see a old cholo wear the same thing he did in high school you think they would at least improve to a pachuco and style it up a bit but yea they do give us latinos a bad label a pachuco has a nice clean ride . and a nice hyniea . polished shoes and some funnny hats with feathers on them and to be pressed not all raggedy. but you still the same dirty wife betting shirt wearin wannbe thug .
210 Mexican

New Braunfels, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Judged:

Rey S wrote:
First off let me say that I am Hispanic and grew up on the southside for half of my childhood. I go to the mall or downtown and I just see posers everywhere. Enough with the Locs and G-nikes already. What makes it worse is that there are people who are like 50 years old walking around doing it. And then they teach their kids and grandkids to do it. You know what would be cool? Teach your kids to do right, dress decent and go to school where they can get an education. Not to be some poser who will always be in trouble and who always will get picked on by the cops. Its those people who give all Latinos a bad name.
Sup Homie! Why you dissing the heritage Ese! I will be 210 Mexican till I die Ese, it don't matter what you think of my life style homes, you don't matter! I will be chilling in the barrio with my Luca and my 40 ounce party juice on my block Ese. You may not like me, but your girlfriend loves me Ese. I will continue the tradition by teaching my little cholos how to represent and be men among men Ese. You can't change us Ese, get used to it. We might be coming to your hood and turn it into our barrio. Laters Ese, I got to go keep kicking it.

Since: Apr 10

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Judged:

210 Mexican wrote:
<quoted text> Sup Homie! Why you dissing the heritage Ese! I will be 210 Mexican till I die Ese, it don't matter what you think of my life style homes, you don't matter! I will be chilling in the barrio with my Luca and my 40 ounce party juice on my block Ese. You may not like me, but your girlfriend loves me Ese. I will continue the tradition by teaching my little cholos how to represent and be men among men Ese. You can't change us Ese, get used to it. We might be coming to your hood and turn it into our barrio. Laters Ese, I got to go keep kicking it.
Nah man I'm not dissing my heritage at all. I'm trying to make us all look good by getting a college education, a good job, a nice house, and by representing all latinos in a good way. So people will know that we aren't all thugs and troublemakers. Like I said I grew up on the southside so I know what it's all about. I know I want my kids to have it better than I did not be stuck in the same place as I was.
player

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

Judged:

the cholos are a bad image of the mexican culture the funny thing is our forfathers did to survive in the white world of yesterday but know what is the excuse yea there is still racist out there but we as a poeple need to adapted to a new socity that thrives in good and improvement . Not just to sit around collecting welfare and and drinking 40ss
but we need to show these little cholitos there is more to life than this city there a whole wonderful world full of buituful places and endless roads and mountains that exceed their greatest imagenation they need not be afraid of this world but to take command of it to know they have the abbilty to control their own lifes and not be ruled, but to rule cause life is short and sweet but if you dont live, you will have cheated yourself.and we need to think of them cause tomarrow is thiers not ours.
MercDizzle

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

Judged:

All boils down to education, or, lack thereof I should say.
210 Mexican

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

Judged:

You said my ignorant ass has got to go,
I say sit back and I'll give you a blow!

I'm the best when it comes to stroking that d!ck
so ram that piece down my throat and make it quick!

Come on ese, and blow that load
can't stop me when I'm in my sucking mode

I'm a cholo and this is what we do
Do it baby boy and shoot that sticky goo!
player

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

Judged:

man what the hell
that is what srong with america !!!
just stop

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

Judged:

talking about cholos its a way of life they dont try to be anything so chill out and just fuck off..
Mind your own life if you want hispanics to look good then do somenthing for yourself and your community,leave theirs alone they know what their doing. I know their kids will grow up to do something positve in life.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2010

Judged:

Hey amigo, don't be dissin' the way hispanics dress because it's hard to buy nice clothes when you only make $1.50 a day pickin' watermelons.
just stop

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2010

Judged:

razamanaz wrote:
Hey amigo, don't be dissin' the way hispanics dress because it's hard to buy nice clothes when you only make $1.50 a day pickin' watermelons.
Not all hispanics work in agriculture im pretty sure they dont make $1.50 a day, thats just rude. Your not really helping the fact that their talking bad about Hispanics. Lots of Hispanics own their own business why do you think theres so many mexican food restaurants?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2010

Judged:

I didn't mean to imply ALL hispanics work in agriculture because I see some pickin' up my garbage each week and I see others washin' dirty dishes at all of those mexican restaurants you mentioned. You're right about them not makin' $1.50 day too ~ some probably work for 50 cents a day bein' that they're illegals.
210 Mexican

New Braunfels, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

just stop wrote:
talking about cholos its a way of life they dont try to be anything so chill out and just fuck off..
Mind your own life if you want hispanics to look good then do somenthing for yourself and your community,leave theirs alone they know what their doing. I know their kids will grow up to do something positve in life.
All right, all right, all right. Thats what I'm talking about. Somebody who understands the way it is to be representing. You have earned a 40 ounce on me ese!
210 Mexican

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

Judged:

Cholos for life!
straight d!ck like a knife

I'll cut you ese and I'll make it deep
hold on vato you might just weep

I'll thrust it in and pull it out
boy I'll make you scream and make you shout

You'll ask for more but it's my turn now
stick it in me cholo, I wont raise a brow

I like it hard, I like it thick
All I can think about is a juicy prick

Don't blow yet, don't shoot south
let me turn around and catch it with my mouth

This is the cholo initiation that we follow
All you do now is simply swallow!
210 Mexican

New Braunfels, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

Judged:

210 Mexican wrote:
Cholos for life!
straight d!ck like a knife
I'll cut you ese and I'll make it deep
hold on vato you might just weep
I'll thrust it in and pull it out
boy I'll make you scream and make you shout
You'll ask for more but it's my turn now
stick it in me cholo, I wont raise a brow
I like it hard, I like it thick
All I can think about is a juicy prick
Don't blow yet, don't shoot south
let me turn around and catch it with my mouth
This is the cholo initiation that we follow
All you do now is simply swallow!
What a crock! Some little panocha is trying to make me look bad. Your a culo ese!
210 Mexican

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Judged:

I love culo ese! I was tossing this vatos salad last night and shit ese did it taste good. If any guys out there love cholo tongue in there ass then drop me a line.
marcos mendoza

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

Judged:

your right cholos for life homie puro hispanic mexicans
Skwisgaar Swigelf

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

I am white and do not approve the ways of society today. I think people are influenced by sex money and... the tv shows that glorify the gangster life.
nwk13

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2010

Judged:

I grew up a cholo from the south east.I thought that made me a man.got busted did a couple of valas but I finally grew up got an education a six figure a year job nice house and take care of my kids and family stop being a lazy ass and wake up and be a real man and not a fuckin loser piece of shit. Alrato......
nwk13

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2010

Judged:

Anyone can change wake up before your doing life and someone else is raising your kids be a man not just a street punk!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of189
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Helotes Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Helotes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••