New Walmart Coming To Helotes

New Walmart Coming To Helotes

There are 3 comments on the KSAT-TV San Antonio story from Oct 28, 2011, titled New Walmart Coming To Helotes. In it, KSAT-TV San Antonio reports that:

Unlike the familiar big blue box exterior of its other stores, developer Tom Rohde said the new Walmart coming to Helotes will reflect the Hill Country architecture of many of its other new businesses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSAT-TV San Antonio.

Since: Apr 08

Bandera

#1 Oct 29, 2011
Yeahhhhhh! This makes me very happy.
Hate walmart

Tomball, TX

#2 Oct 31, 2011
Just what this community doesn't need, a Walmart! Provide three hundred low paying jobs with no health coverage, just what we need. When walmart first opened their doors they advertised " made in America". Now it's the same crap from China. I will not support this store. They run all the other businesses out. Heb is another one. With no where else to grocery shop
there is no pressure to raise the bar. Customer service doesn't exsist at these stores. Walmart will destory the quality of life by making helotes just like everywhere else. I hope they fail and learn that America wants and deserves better.
bystander

United States

#3 Nov 18, 2011
I'm with you. Every dime I spend in WalMart costs me a piece of my soul. Unfortunately, in smaller, rural towns they've shut down all the individually owned stores (fabric stores, bookstores, drugstores, etc.) and now the mighty WM is the only place to purchase these items within a 100-mile radius. I flatly refuse to tell tourists where the nearest WalMart is to Bandera!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helotes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Joe Balls 985
News Alligator found dead at City Lake (Jun '08) 10 hr Brandon 9
what is the best restraunt in boerne? (Feb '09) 10 hr Brandon 19
News VOTE: Best fajitas in San Antonio (Jul '11) 14 hr the real anonymou s 9
It's Tuesday yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaw baby la tranny... 16 hr Prison Talk 1
¡Vino y Queso! ¿Dónde están las habas? 16 hr Beanerette Breeder 4
Way to funny tranny from Califas lol 17 hr Bwahahaha 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Helotes Mortgages