Queen Cleo

San Antonio, TX

#473 Jan 23, 2013
king cleo wrote:
Then why is it that Mexico is so strict on immigration? I'll tell you one thing, if you go to Mexico you better have the proper documents or they will imprison you. It happened to me and I was butt fucked the whole time. Now I want more brown chorizo. Yummy! To all you people who stand up for and defend Mexico and their policies, I say go move there! You'll love those big brown dongers.
I say, for all those that defend inbred white trash Krackers, move to Krackerville. There, you are free to continue your inbreeding of misfits. You know, the ones that kill their own children, hoarders, dumpster divers, homeless, number one welfare recipients in the nation, white collar crime, meth labs, etc. I could go on. You get the picture..... WHITE TRASH!
King Tut

San Antonio, TX

#474 Jan 23, 2013
king cleo wrote:
Then why is it that Mexico is so strict on immigration? I'll tell you one thing, if you go to Mexico you better have the proper documents or they will imprison you. To all you people who stand up for and defend Mexico and their policies, I say go move there!
Hey pendejo! Proper documentation is required when entering the U.S. as well. Goes to show how ignorant and stupid white trash people like you are. Valuable space in this world taken up by the imperfect white trash. What was God thinking? Help us Lord!
king cleo

San Antonio, TX

#475 Jan 24, 2013
Really, is that why there is so many UNDOCUMENTED Mexicans here? I'm sure you don't have the proper documents either. Just another lower than whale shat mexican!
Juanito Brains

San Antonio, TX

#476 Jan 24, 2013
king cleo wrote:
Really, is that why there is so many UNDOCUMENTED Mexicans here? I'm sure you don't have the proper documents either. Just another lower than whale shat mexican!
Where the hell did you learn how to spell? You are definitely a stupid white person. It's obvious. Just one language, and you stupid people can't figure it out. Hopeless gringos. I know you don't have documents. Don't have a GED either. LMFAO!
king cleo

San Antonio, TX

#477 Jan 25, 2013
Hey Juanito with NO brains, don't get your panties all in a knot because you can't stand the truth. Just face it I'm right and you're wrong! Typical Mexican can't stand it when they get owned! LMAO a million times!
Best buy

Providence, RI

#479 Apr 27, 2013
Your parents bust their azzes raising their kids paying for everything then the spanish come along and get free medical, and free food and we're supposed to be happy because our tax dollars pay for them to have babies?
I work with a guy from Tanzania and he said "all the spanish know how to do is f--k."
So if he's not a prejudiced gringo he must have noticed something true.
Tyrone

San Antonio, TX

#480 Apr 27, 2013
Mexicans breed like rats and carry the same diseases that those filthy rodents do! Nasty bastards!
Orangeman

San Antonio, TX

#481 Apr 27, 2013
George was correct and not being racist, just direct and factual! First as an FYI I'm 1/2 Cherokee, and 1/2 Columbian. Next, by numbers the facts show Mexicans more than all other groups combined use the welfare state, and abuse it too! When you include more than 8million know illegal aliens to be gaining most of these benefits it's a disgrace! All of these are non taxpayers and all of them criminals! Yes, all of them are criminals! If they are here illegally, they ARE criminals. I can't work at Walmart or McDonalds without an I-9 but they get benefits without any documents. I can't work without the risk of drug screen yet they use our tax dollars as pay without drug testing or working for my and others money! These are all fact so like it or leave it, George was correct! I work 3 jobs and my brother does too. Our wife's both work and 2 of our kids do and we share 1 home to survive!!! So I feel @&#*ed over every time I see illegals getting anything free and we work our asses off to just make ends meet. I choose to work this hard cause I'm not willing to steal tax dollars from others like myself to make my life easier! Enough said!!! This is me a very happy American, but very unhappy taxpayer!!!
The Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... George, take your hate somewhere else, dont start a racial thread. I live in SA and I love the mexican culture and the people... Bye the way, Texas, the republic of was mexico... I digress... To say they get things, stuff free, I come from a tribe that gets alot of things provided by the government, you want to start slamming the native americans also. How about the black mother, single, working two jobs, and trying to be a productive member of society. You see her in the check out line of HEB with a lone star card, and you make that face and say to yourself well there is more of my tax dollars. I know your type, I have lived around and been right next to your type. See I am your worst nightmare, I am a minority that looks white. You should be asking how can I help my fellow human, instead of dragging them down. You want something free, you feel left out... The free clinic offers free mental evaluations, go check in.
Orangeman

San Antonio, TX

#482 Apr 27, 2013
George was correct and not being racist, just direct and factual! First as an FYI I'm 1/2 Cherokee, and 1/2 Columbian. Next, by numbers the facts show Mexicans more than all other groups combined use the welfare state, and abuse it too! When you include more than 8million know illegal aliens to be gaining most of these benefits it's a disgrace! All of these are non taxpayers and all of them criminals! Yes, all of them are criminals! If they are here illegally, they ARE criminals. I can't work at Walmart or McDonalds without an I-9 but they get benefits without any documents. I can't work without the risk of drug screen yet they use our tax dollars as pay without drug testing or working for my and others money! These are all fact so like it or leave it, George was correct! I work 3 jobs and my brother does too. Our wife's both work and 2 of our kids do and we share 1 home to survive!!! So I feel @&#*ed over every time I see illegals getting anything free and we work our asses off to just make ends meet. I choose to work this hard cause I'm not willing to steal tax dollars from others like myself to make my life easier! Enough said!!! This is me a very happy American, but very unhappy taxpayer!!!
King Tut wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pendejo! Proper documentation is required when entering the U.S. as well. Goes to show how ignorant and stupid white trash people like you are. Valuable space in this world taken up by the imperfect white trash. What was God thinking? Help us Lord!
Orangeman

San Antonio, TX

#483 Apr 27, 2013
That's so inappropriate!!! If a white person used the same lingo and tone you have you would cry foul to the ACLU and so on!!! Wise up and grow up! That's enough of the ugly talk! Here's the facts people.
Queen Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>
I say, for all those that defend inbred white trash Krackers, move to Krackerville. There, you are free to continue your inbreeding of misfits. You know, the ones that kill their own children, hoarders, dumpster divers, homeless, number one welfare recipients in the nation, white collar crime, meth labs, etc. I could go on. You get the picture..... WHITE TRASH!
Orangeman

San Antonio, TX

#484 Apr 27, 2013
Grow up and SHUT UP!!! You are so weak! If somebody called you a N-word, you would cry ACLU help, yet you speak so disrespectfully throughout your reply and racially inappropriately too. My facts are attached but be kind and know racism is an all color word and your words in the post here were racist!!!
Queen Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gregory Wernorst

San Antonio, TX

#485 May 5, 2013
Mexicans get free stuff all the time. Did you know they get free cars and cell phones?
King

Houston, TX

#486 May 5, 2013
I think y'all are just ignorant, close minded, and racist. You want to know a fact. Mexicanos get nothing for free they work harder than any other race I know that's a fact because in every job I have had this Mexicano outworks everyone no matter the race. Another fact is that Mexicanos work jobs that other races feel they are too good for and kick ass while doing it. So come on here and criticize and be the racists you are. But I 100 % guarantee that this Mexicano has and always outwork every other race while your race will stand on your soapbox and talk down to my people but you and your race should be ashamed for being so disrespectful.
The truth

San Antonio, TX

#487 May 5, 2013
Mexicans work hard alright because their to stupid to figure out the easy way to do something. Besides God put them on the earth to do menial labor which does not require thinking. It's the natural order of things. White man the master and dark skinned people the mules.
Popeyes

San Antonio, TX

#488 May 7, 2013
Ha! Ha! So true!
Horatio G

San Antonio, TX

#490 May 8, 2013
If it wasn't for the white man and your forefathers selling your ancestors into slavery you'd still be living in Africa in a grass hut, a life expectancy of about 30, starving and disease ridden and dumber than you are now. So thank God that he gave the white man the foresight and brilliance to bring your ancestors to this country and saving your race. Actually when you think about it, you owe us for saving your life.
King

Grand Prairie, TX

#491 May 9, 2013
Stupid racists, how hard is it to type with that white hood on your head?
Jackie

San Antonio, TX

#492 May 10, 2013
Why is it ok for races other than white to make racial comments but its not ok or whites?
Jackie

San Antonio, TX

#493 May 10, 2013
It's not hard to type with a white sheet on your head that's why there's holes in it so you can see dummy!
King

United States

#494 May 12, 2013
The problem with your race Jackie is that y'all look down and frown upon every other skin color than yours which is sad. Like you have some type if entitlement when you don't. But you love to judge everyone like your special but your not. Everybody is equal but your race is so closeminded and ignorant you can't see that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helotes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 3 hr THOMAS O CALDWELL 4,099
Life on oil rig hard but lucrative (Apr '12) 3 hr No Good 132
Debate: Marijuana - San Antonio, TX (Aug '10) 5 hr cia agent 224
san antonio police merger w/ park and airportpo... (Dec '08) 5 hr mr kalashnikov 218
restaurants open on Christmas 7 hr Christmas elf 1
A White Trash Christmas... 13 hr jumpp 15
where are all the bi women (Jun '10) Wed Daveraham Linkedin 20
Helotes Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Helotes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Helotes News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Helotes

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]